PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boosts / Bits - Support is no help at all...

AngryFire
05-24-2013, 06:38 PM
So I have played the game since launch and I have been through all the patch issues and down time. So one would think I should know better by now. But nope, i guess I don't. I purchased a Boost very early AM Thursday morning knowing this was a big patch day and well, it happened. With the server down time I only got to use the boost for one hour.

You would THINK that support (live support) would be able to assist in this matter. I mean, they are taking real money from you for bits, at the very least they should be able to assist in lost paid for items and bits.

After spending an hour and a half in the live support queue I was told by the rep that she could not replace the lost boost NOR replace the bits used to purchase this boost. Its only $2 for the boost, its not the end of the world (i lost more on other games), its more the point than anything else.

So fair warning for anyone, your on your own if the game eats your paid for boosts.

DEFCON ONE
05-24-2013, 06:59 PM
I had a similar issue with my bits being used for boost. I capped out for xp and bought a group and self xp boost. Luckily they were nice enough to refund my bits. I guess it just depends on the GM you get.

AngryFire
05-24-2013, 07:18 PM
I had a similar issue with my bits being used for boost. I capped out for xp and bought a group and self xp boost. Luckily they were nice enough to refund my bits. I guess it just depends on the GM you get.

Yeah, perhaps I did, I may just put in a support ticket as you would thunk real money issues would be top priority right there with fixing the game :)

NoahsArkfall
05-25-2013, 02:46 AM
I'm in the same boat. Used over 600 bits for boosts on Thursday and only got to enjoy 2 hours of them. First time purchasing from the store and if I get no compensation it will be the last. I have no problem with paying real money for in game extras, but the company has to keep their end of the deal if they expect repeat business.