PDA

View Full Version : Promblems destroying vehicles

jalbright1979
05-24-2013, 06:52 PM
How the heck are you supposed to destroy vehicles?....played tons of games and only killed one.......only thing I have left on pursuits......any tricks?

Agonist
05-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Been having a blast with a detonator and people flying over ramps in freight yard.

cusman
05-24-2013, 07:12 PM
How the heck are you supposed to destroy vehicles?....played tons of games and only killed one.......only thing I have left on pursuits......any tricks?

I had good success destroying Vehicles in Freight Yard by using all 3 max leveled Vehicle Perks plus two Auto-Wrecker Synergy weapons from the Echelon Shop. About 4 Grenades was generally sufficient to take out the Cerberus and for the Rollers, they were easiest to take out by ramming them with my Roller or the Cerberus.

I imagine the same sort of setup will make this easier in Shadow Wars as well... just harder to find the Cerberus.

Edit: Oh, and I also destroyed some with the Cerberus Turret or Rockets.

Kutsune
05-24-2013, 08:30 PM
A note as to why you may be struggling, as soon as an enemy gets off the vehicle it's neutral, so any you blew up after then don't count

Omnifarious Xji
05-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Cloak with the 30% extra damage perk, (Or just plain overcharge) the, "do 40% more damage to vehicles" perk, and a VBI Derailer sniper rifle. You can two shot Cerberuses this way. You'll do like 5,800 damage to them, and you'll be able to one shot quad bikes.