PDA

View Full Version : Love the new vehicle physics! And ark rewards!

METALPUNKS
05-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Two different topics but really great job on both.

The vehicle tweaks feel like totally new vehicles. I don't like getting hit once and exploding but driving is awesome now, a rock doesn't stop me and I don't fly all over the place.

Ark fall rewards are simply awesome. First gun I got was a synergy mod nana fragged sawed off, purple, 10% ego recharge on full reload. That's awesome.

fatoldguy
05-24-2013, 10:30 PM
I like the Ark rewards, got 3 purple weapons in the one I did today, but I honestly have noticed no difference in my vehicles, and I tried them all.

IAMREALITY
05-24-2013, 10:32 PM
I like the Ark rewards, got 3 purple weapons in the one I did today, but I honestly have noticed no difference in my vehicles, and I tried them all.

Glad I'm not alone! I haven't noticed all too much a difference either!

As far as the weapons from arkfalls, I'm totally enjoying that. Course, that's just simply something that should've been there in the first place though.

Yun
05-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Only did 1 Ark fall earlier and the weapon I got was a blue VOT Spanner so it's definitely nice to not get stuck with Shields/Grenades all the time now.

Wi7cher
05-24-2013, 10:45 PM

/sign
Also the special offers of the dealers are really cool, now!

gwit
05-25-2013, 12:42 AM
Arkfalls are quite fun now... all those vehicles exploding. :) I did so many arkfalls today I've overflowed with loot--i have 30 items waiting to be claimed from the store.

AngryFire
05-25-2013, 01:50 AM

The vehicle tweaks feel like totally new vehicles. I don't like getting hit once and exploding but driving is awesome now, a rock doesn't stop me and I don't fly all over the place.

Ark fall rewards are simply awesome. First gun I got was a synergy mod nana fragged sawed off, purple, 10% ego recharge on full reload. That's awesome.

I enjoy the new loot too, i did end up getting some really nice purples today...

And the vehicles.. i love them as well. Everyone was so concerned with their reduced durability but really i have not noticed a difference (unless i purposely ram a monarch or 5 raiders lined up for me (which blew me up anyway pre-patch))

AngryFire
05-25-2013, 01:52 AM
Arkfalls are quite fun now... all those vehicles exploding. :) I did so many arkfalls today I've overflowed with loot--i have 30 items waiting to be claimed from the store.

Same here.. What makes it harder is I no longer gain XP so the only thing for me to do is weapon level and PvP.. So i got this abundance of weapons I could use for leveling (mostly shottys) and i dont wanna salvage the things till i use them :)