PDA

View Full Version : Dumb **** devs

omgitsgrim
05-24-2013, 11:04 PM
I want to try the steam trial i have verified my email entered the ark code and everything else it says but i still dont have entitlment to play this game its giving this game a ****ty ratings look all over youtube and fan pages...

ThanatosPa
05-24-2013, 11:08 PM
I read this like 4 times and I still dont know what you are saying man

PS: in before lock

Schwa
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
"I wanted to try the trial, but no matter how many hoops I jump through, and specific instructions I follow, the game doesn't think I have the permission to try the demo."

I suggest contacting support.

http://www.trionworlds.com

Sledgehammer70
05-25-2013, 12:23 AM
Did you exit the game and restart Steam?

3rdpig
05-25-2013, 12:24 AM
Your free demo has a keycode, you need to take that keycode to your TrionWorlds account page on the web and apply it. Then you can play the game. Steam will have opened a pop up offering to copy the code to your clipboard, and the Defiance launcher has instructions on the left side with a big "Click Me!" button that opens the TrionWorlds account page, but I guess it could have been clearer.

Jeslyn
05-25-2013, 03:22 AM
O.P......i have an idea

PUNCH YOURSELF IN THE FACE

Schwa
05-25-2013, 03:56 AM
O.P......i have an idea

PUNCH YOURSELF IN THE FACE

Really? That's the best you could do? Try again if you want to hurt his feelings, or crush his will. Or drive him away from the game he's interested enough to try.

Go on. I'll wait here.

Myria
05-25-2013, 04:32 AM
Really? That's the best you could do? Try again if you want to hurt his feelings, or crush his will. Or drive him away from the game he's interested enough to try.

Isn't a "Go back to WoW!!!111!!!one!!!" pretty much required at this point?

abakai
05-25-2013, 04:34 AM

Go on. I'll wait here. If the OP had posted as a rational, well adjusted member of the species I would agree with you. But, the OP has set the tone of the thread and any negative responses they may get can be seen as justified.

Schwa
05-25-2013, 04:44 AM
If the OP had posted as a rational, well adjusted member of the species I would agree with you. But, the OP has set the tone of the thread and any negative responses they may get can be seen as justified.

That was a decent attempt, but your delivery still needs work.

abakai
05-25-2013, 04:53 AM

That was not an intended insult. It was just an observation. Anyone whose first response to a problem is a rant, such as the OPs post, is clearly not rational or well adjusted.

T3CHN0Shaman
05-25-2013, 06:05 AM
That was not an intended insult. It was just an observation. Anyone whose first response to a problem is a rant, such as the OPs post, is clearly not rational or well adjusted.

Assumes first response. It would make more sense to contact customer support than post in the 'general' section of the forums, though.

zzzornbringer
05-25-2013, 08:50 AM
have you tried re-installing windows?

Cerveau
05-25-2013, 09:08 AM
I want to try the steam trial i have verified my email entered the ark code and everything else it says but i still dont have entitlment to play this game its giving this game a ****ty ratings look all over youtube and fan pages...

Game sucks, don't bother.

Mourneblade
05-25-2013, 01:11 PM

Don't bother, Schwa. These jive-turkeys are amateurs, baby. Don't waste your time speaking logic and reason. It picks up speed as it passes overhead.

Mr Broke
05-25-2013, 02:14 PM

I was having the same sort of problem early on, with a Windows 7 O.S.

Have the inital Defiance program set to run in administrator mode

c4l1d3n
05-25-2013, 05:21 PM
OP you catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

Randall Flagg
05-26-2013, 10:08 AM
I just don't get it.
You all know it better than that. At least you should.
I assume it is NOT the first post of this kind you see in your life.
And every f**cking time you see something like this you all react in the same way:

OH, look that's a troll. Poor troll, it looks so sad and hungry. Poor Poor troll, really a sad one isn't it?
OH got an idea. Let's feed it. Come on everyone, let's feed that poor, sad, old troll...

Are you serious?

Damn

xD

xDarKxReckoninGx
05-26-2013, 10:18 AM
I believe they are trying.

Mourneblade
05-26-2013, 11:41 AM
I just don't get it.
You all know it better than that. At least you should.
I assume it is NOT the first post of this kind you see in your life.
And every f**cking time you see something like this you all react in the same way:

OH, look that's a troll. Poor troll, it looks so sad and hungry. Poor Poor troll, really a sad one isn't it?
OH got an idea. Let's feed him. Come on everyone, let's feed that poor, sad, old troll...

Are you serious?

Damn

xD

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/a-not-sure-if-meme-smarter.jpg

soarra
05-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Game sucks, don't bother.

thinks game sucks, but still hangs out on forums trolling people. Yep another ****** who can't figure out if you don't like something LEAVE>

fatalslink
05-26-2013, 04:04 PM
so busy arguing on forums. can't play game..