PDA

View Full Version : The Epic Whine & Cheese Contest?

Beck
05-25-2013, 01:14 AM
I am really thinking I should do an epic whine contest for the forums. I have a WoW GTC I could give away.

What should the rules be? How does a winner get picked? Should we go to this extreme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc) in submissions?

What do you think? Do these epic whiners deserve to win something in the hopes they will quit their b itching and go away?

A s0t
05-25-2013, 01:18 AM
watched your video who is Brittney and is she relevant to anything?

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:21 AM
I am really thinking I should do an epic whine contest for the forums. I have a WoW GTC I could give away.

What should the rules be? How does a winner get picked? Should we go to this extreme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc) in submissions?

What do you think? Do these epic whiners deserve to win something in the hopes they will quit their b itching and go away?

Perhaps a copy of a game made by devs that have a clue? This game will be even more empty if as you suggest they all go away., but as it's mainly a solo game anyway, people won't likely notice.

What did I win?

Brodaki
05-25-2013, 01:23 AM
What did I win?

A brand new CAR!!!!

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:24 AM
A brand new CAR!!!!
"jumps up and down and hugs Bob Barker"

Xenosaj
05-25-2013, 01:32 AM
Perhaps a copy of a game made by devs that have a clue? This game will be even more empty if as you suggest they all go away., but as it's mainly a solo game anyway, people won't likely notice.

What did I win?

For someone who hates this game and its devs so much, you sure do hang around and post a lot.

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:33 AM
For someone who hates this game and its devs so much, you sure do hang around and post a lot.
The forum is several hundred times more entertaining than the game, besides I'm just trying to win this contest.

Schwa
05-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Thank you, I've already won.

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Thank you, I've already won. What did you get?

Beck
05-25-2013, 01:37 AM
This is to determine what the rules should be should I run the contest, the link to the video was an example of how extreme people could go to win... But is that far enough? What should help determine who is the bigger or better whiner?

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:39 AM
This is to determine what the rules should be should I run the contest, the link to the video was an example of how extreme people could go to win... But is that far enough? What should help determine who is the bigger or better whiner?
Consistency. Schwa often tries to make it appear he cares about the game, and sometime, actually goes as far as saying something good about it, clearly he is a poser and as such should be disqualified!

Brodaki
05-25-2013, 01:40 AM
"jumps up and down and hugs Bob Barker"

Man I miss good old Bob, ever wonder what Bob barker and Bettie Whites kid would look like? ......Im picturing a pasty yoda with lots of curly white hair.

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Man I miss good old Bob, ever wonder what Bob barker and Bettie Whites kid would look like? ......Im picturing a pasty yoda with lots of curly white hair.
Picture them in bed!

Brodaki
05-25-2013, 01:45 AM
Picture them in bed!

O....OOOoo god.....Im gonna have to stab myself in the brain with a Qtip just to get that out of my head.

Arsenic_Touch
05-25-2013, 01:49 AM
Does whining about whining count? because it looks like you rigged the contest.

fatoldguy
05-25-2013, 01:50 AM
Does whining about whining count? because it looked like you rigged the contest.
Crap I think you are right, clever job that.

Beck
05-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Does whining about whining count? because it looks like you rigged the contest.

Shhh... I was working on an epic troll thread here.

I am not whining about anything. I just see so much of it and the drama is so good and pure, the trolling is so epic that someone should win a G.T.F.O. prize.

carpesangrea
05-25-2013, 02:32 AM
I think fatoldguy and schwa are related...

Digital Soulja
05-25-2013, 02:48 AM
I think fatoldguy and schwa are related...

Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time? Think about that. I think we definitely have our 2 finalists before the comp has even begun. Schwa's been around a while, fatoldguy seems to be relatively new but he's off to a very strong start.

Schwa
05-25-2013, 02:54 AM
Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time? Think about that. I think we definitely have our 2 finalists before the comp has even begun. Schwa's been around a while, fatoldguy seems to be relatively new but he's off to a very strong start.

I already told you, I've already won. Thank you.

Sonic Rain Boom
05-25-2013, 04:22 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!