PDA

View Full Version : (help needed please) bonus bits sale thats supposed to be this weekend vanished

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 03:01 AM
like title says after noticing the sale i went and bought 4200 points this morning only to find out the sale has now vanished for me wtf this is disapointing to say the least this is the deals in the shop just now for me

400 points = 400 + 0 bits
1600 points = 1600 + 200 bits 13% bonus
4000 points = 4000 + 1200 bits 30% bonus

anyone else have this problem??? i mean they posted up about it being fri-sun and this is only saturday anyone no if i buy the normal bits if i will still get the double bonus that it says you will get that it was showing yesterday night help would really be appreaciated as i really dont want to waste 4000 points thanks

sorry about any spelling errors guys i no my spellings not great

Brodaki
05-25-2013, 03:21 AM
What?!!?! They gave us something awesome then took it away and then replaced it with something half as cool as before, Trion would never do that. But for real, that sucks, maybe they had an issue and had to remove it to fix it. But never fear, the Devs here are great about fixing things right the first time in a snappy fashion. lol

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 03:29 AM
What?!!?! They gave us something awesome then took it away and then replaced it with something half as cool as before, Trion would never do that. But for real, that sucks, maybe they had an issue and had to remove it to fix it. But never fear, the Devs here are great about fixing things right the first time in a snappy fashion. lol

yeah never no they might nerf even more stuff to fix this problem just like this new blade there going to add soon cant wait to get a melee blade that does 4 damage woohoo

but yeah on a seriose note on your ingame store does it still say the double bonus on bits for you matey????

Brodaki
05-25-2013, 03:38 AM
Uno momento, not at home right this minute. Having the old lady check for me

Ok, and its just as your telling it boss.

400 points = 400 + 0 bits
1600 points = 1600 + 200 bits 13% bonus
4000 points = 4000 + 1200 bits 30% bonus

duction
05-25-2013, 03:43 AM
that 108% is over and is now 30% bonus.. you missed it

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 04:04 AM
that 108% is over and is now 30% bonus.. you missed it

this is what is says

Get more Bits for your buck! You’ll get bonus bits from your normal bit purchases starting 12:01 AM PT Friday until 11:59 PM PT Sunday. This sale is only for PC and Xbox customers.
The $5 pack will have 25% bonus bits.
The $20 pack will have 50% bonus bits.
The $50 pack will have DOUBLE bonus bits.

clearly says friday - sunday so i dont see how it can be over because the bonus xp that they activated yesterday which is the same fri to sun has also vanished

Speedmetal890
05-25-2013, 04:06 AM
This is the problem I faced last night. I went online as soon as they tweeted the sale. I never even saw the sale in game :( looks like the hot fix removed the sale :(

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 04:10 AM
This is the problem I faced last night. I went online as soon as they tweeted the sale. I never even saw the sale in game :( looks like the hit fix removed the sale :(

my problem is even though its vanished is it still active and if i purchase it am i going to get my bonus bits thats all im worried about because 4000 points pretty much cost me nearly 40 im only wanting to waste my points if im getting double and its worth it just with support taking the whole theres nothing we can do stance lately wish i could find someone who has bought them today

Speedmetal890
05-25-2013, 04:12 AM
my problem is even though its vanished is it still active and if i purchase it am i going to get my bonus bits thats all im worried about because 4000 points pretty much cost me nearly 40 im only wanting to waste my points if im getting double and its worth it just with support taking the whole theres nothing we can do stance lately wish i could find someone who has bought them today

Last night (about 8 hours ago) people were buying and NOT receiving the sale offer

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Last night (about 8 hours ago) people were buying and NOT receiving the sale offer

damn that sucks dont want to take a chance and have to spend all day on support only to get no where

Javik
05-25-2013, 04:50 AM
The page clearly says from Friday to Sunday Double Bonus BITS for $50.00 purchase for PC & Xbox360.

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/24/store-update-and-bit-bonus/

Logged back into game after 3am patch and its now 30% Bonus for the $50.00 purchase.

Before the sale went live I spoke with a GM about 9 tier 3 lock boxes not being recieved (plenty of inventory space yet nothing recieved) I vow'd to not purchase anything anymore from the store ever again. Hour later saw double bonus sale and thought.... eh for that price? ok I"ll give Trion/Defiance more money.

Went to the 24hr store purchased "10" $19.99 Xbox360 Point Cards. Each card holds 1600 MS points ~ Pop'd open a 24oz monster energy drink logged back into game ready to deposite that money right into the Definace store for the "Bit" sale.

But...... sale no longer there however Your website clearly states from Friday till Sunday night DOUBLE BITS for the cost of $50.00 I was going to dump all of the points I just purchased right on up into your Micro Transaction store.

Double Bit sale not there but still advertised on the Website.... well I guess I"ll give the money to some other game on Xbox.

Will I spend the money for 30%? no not now its not worth it. Double points? for $50 a pop? sure I"ll drop in the money if it goes back to as advertised.

Not a complaint just saying im not giving Trion any more money - put it back? ok sure I'll drop in the money.

*edit: Id go back to contact Trion Online Support but its just not worth the time to wait an hour or two just to mention whats being advertised. I donno if its a bug/glitch or intended for only a brief couple of hours the sale but now I have $200 dollars of MS points. So I guess I"ll prob just throw the money at something else in the Xbox360 browser.

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 05:07 AM
The page clearly says from Friday to Sunday Double Bonus BITS for $50.00 purchase for PC & Xbox360.

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/24/store-update-and-bit-bonus/

Logged back into game after 3am patch and its now 30% Bonus for the $50.00 purchase.

Before the sale went live I spoke with a GM about 9 tier 3 lock boxes not being recieved (plenty of inventory space yet nothing recieved) I vow'd to not purchase anything anymore from the store ever again. Hour later saw double bonus sale and thought.... eh for that price? ok I"ll give Trion/Defiance more money.

Went to the 24hr store purchased "10" $19.99 Xbox360 Point Cards. Each card holds 1600 MS points ~ Pop'd open a 24oz monster energy drink logged back into game ready to deposite that money right into the Definace store for the "Bit" sale.

But...... sale no longer there however Your website clearly states from Friday till Sunday night DOUBLE BITS for the cost of $50.00 I was going to dump all of the points I just purchased right on up into your Micro Transaction store.

Double Bit sale not there but still advertised on the Website.... well I guess I"ll give the money to some other game on Xbox.

Will I spend the money for 30%? no not now its not worth it. Double points? for $50 a pop? sure I"ll drop in the money if it goes back to as advertised.

Not a complaint just saying im not giving Trion any more money - put it back? ok sure I'll drop in the money.

*edit: Id go back to contact Trion Online Support but its just not worth the time to wait an hour or two just to mention whats being advertised. I donno if its a bug/glitch or intended for only a brief couple of hours the sale but now I have $200 dollars of MS points. So I guess I"ll prob just throw the money at something else in the Xbox360 browser.

have you acctualy tried to buy some to see even though its not advertised in shop if they still give you them on purchase???
thats what im wondering because ive seen them say that even though boosts dont say there active they acctualy are so im wondering if you buy them if ill still get them at the end but just like you ive bought a load of points which really is frustrating to think ive just wasted my money its false advertising

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 05:13 AM
i wish we could get an answer from someone whos a dev or admin on these forums it would really be nice just to get a simple answer

ukz finest mk
05-25-2013, 07:06 AM
This truely sucks!

I'm in the UK, last night at 12:30am they took the server down for an hour then they missed the usual 10min server reset at 4am though. My guess is the earlier one meant the later one wasn't needed.

Now seems like the hour of down time was to take out the bits double sale and xp boost!

I was set to spend my money on this today! 68s worth of bits for half that is well worth it in my eyes!!!

Now they will be missing out on so much money all because the sale they advertised was a complete waste of space and they never even managed to programme the store right for them!

Everytime they add a patch to fix several bugs they seem to add another dozen bugs to the game. Also noticed that the matrons no longer give you the 3k resources for getting 2.5k, 5k or 10k co from final kill!

KillAlot V2
05-25-2013, 07:26 AM
This truely sucks!

I'm in the UK, last night at 12:30am they took the server down for an hour then they missed the usual 10min server reset at 4am though. My guess is the earlier one meant the later one wasn't needed.

Now seems like the hour of down time was to take out the bits double sale and xp boost!

I was set to spend my money on this today! 68s worth of bits for half that is well worth it in my eyes!!!

Now they will be missing out on so much money all because the sale they advertised was a complete waste of space and they never even managed to programme the store right for them!

Everytime they add a patch to fix several bugs they seem to add another dozen bugs to the game. Also noticed that the matrons no longer give you the 3k resources for getting 2.5k, 5k or 10k co from final kill!

yeah sucks bigtime apart from anything its false advertisement and i just wasted 40 theyre going about building a relationship with the community all wrong instead of fixing things they break them and things that dont need it they nerf or remove or charge us 20xs more just to think people get paid at trion for these decisions

bigguy
05-25-2013, 07:59 AM
someone else posted that after this mornings hotfix the bit deal was gone and something else was gone too.

Javik
05-25-2013, 08:12 AM
Just spoke to Syfy Trions online live chat GM Noghdel.

GM Noghdel looked into the weekend Double BIT purchas and credited me the remaining amount. The weekend Double Bit purchase is infact live but the in game store is not giving out whats advertised from the community home page.

Why the in game store only show a 30% bonus after the 3am Patch? donno.

If you purchase the $50 or multiple $50 packs be sure you get all your BITS, if not contact online support and show them the link of the community home page or screenshot pic.

Syfy Trion needs to hire proactive help like GM Noghdel I lucked out this GM was top notch awesome!

doggirl211
05-25-2013, 08:36 AM
I can not understand why anyone would continue to purchase anything from the cash shop in Defiance. Whether you can contact support and get your promised bits back or not is irrelevant to me. Simply the fact that this issue has been going on as long as it has without someone correcting it is enough for me to be scared away from the spending anymore real money here.

They've had problems since launch with people not receiving items they paid for with bits, and yet here we are, 2 months later and the same issue persists. Why? Because people KEEP giving them money! If people would stop using the cash shop for even ONE day, I bet they would actually fix the problem. As it is now, they have absolutely no incentive to fix it. They're still getting your money, and you may or may not get your items. But they still have your money......who's losing?