PDA

View Full Version : Proof Assassin Synergy/mods are real along with quartermaster etc

bman
05-25-2013, 03:20 AM
everyone that has doubted or still dont believe that these mods are real well here is proof and the pics to prove it i will upload the quarter master Synergy pics once the servers come back up later but rest assured if Assassin Synergy is real so are the Mods without a doubt im sure although i have yet to get any of those Mods yet i had 2 of the Assassin weapons (scraped one since its exactly same thing)and one quartermaster one that i have not used yet so far . for the pics im just saying they are their and im not trying to prove anything its just people don't believe they are in game but i was just stating that the Synergy is now in the game and yes i too had them in the Beta as well but im saying if the Synergy is in the weapons then it must be Synergy Mods to match the Weapons that have the Synergy its most logical to assume that otherwise the weapons are useless and confusing.

the new Screenshots are of the Actual Assassin Synergy Mod for a Pistol and it has the Basic Bonus for a Barrel Mod Crit Multiplier x1.10 although the Pic doesn't show the 10 part but it does and it was a lvl 2 Barrel Mod but still a Assassin Synergy Mod non the less . i know it doesn't have the Super Ubber bonuses that some would look towards wanting in a Synergy Mod of that Caliber but hey still a Synergy Mod for it. but it doesn't go with what i need or use so its useless to me anyways .

Ichidakiller
05-25-2013, 03:41 AM
Excuse me but what does this prove.....that weapons that require the assassin synergy exsist.....most of us have had an assassin weapon or two. Now if this was a pic of the actual mods themselves that a dif matter.

I just dont understand what your attempting to do here....

Brodaki
05-25-2013, 03:43 AM
You mean the mods that the GM's have been saying are in the game at launch, that they just added in? Its not that they didnt believe they are real, they just didnt have them in the game.

Fiox
05-25-2013, 03:43 AM
the mods are there now so should be no problem getting emf or your guns if your play a lot

Edit:I also think they have been in since launch but a bug was causing them to not be drawn out of the synergy cache mod seeing as i had a quartermaster before the patch

CrYpToNiTe
05-25-2013, 03:45 AM
you are showing us a pic of a weapons with the assassin synergy.... Change ur title and take out the 'Mod' part.

oh even better... delete this thread

Azumi RM
05-25-2013, 03:52 AM
I have been through hundreds of mods and am yet to see an assassin mod. I think the rarest I saw was "Rolling Thunder". I think I still have it.

Arsenic_Touch
05-25-2013, 04:01 AM
I think you hit your head. People were well aware of the synergy itself, the problem was actually getting a mod to complete the synergy. Until this recent patch, the idea of finishing a synergy was almost non existent. So the only thing you actually proved here was that you weren't paying attention.

Chump Norris
05-25-2013, 04:29 AM
I dont see how those pics prove the mods are in game. I did get an Assassin synergy and Rolling Thunder synergy mod last night both were for BMG.

bman
05-26-2013, 01:19 AM
to all the Aholes that want a real Pic and want to Flame me for posting a Pic to show the Synergy are in Weapons and the Mods are real and to yall to **** here is a ACTUAL ASSASSIN MOD for a Pistol Screenshots are below. whats weird is i actually just Picked it up . and anyone who now has reason to ***** and moan about it is either just jealous of the fact someone other than they actually got one or just love to hate on someone . but haters gone hate i guess . either way i don't care TBH . but their you go . whats weird is i wish it was for something i could actually use it for instead its got to be for a Pistol instead .

bluemoon_19
05-26-2013, 01:25 AM
No that picture shows the gun has a scope mod slot available there is no mod on it. I don't think you understand that all the text shows what bonus you get for applying assassin mods(for which you have none)

bman
05-26-2013, 01:31 AM
its a Bore Mod for the Barrel (Pistol)if that isn't good enough then i don't care either way ppl know its in game so i really don't care but one i got was for a Pistol but i do understand the Mods you have to have Synergy in weapon along with those Synergy Mods to go with basically if you have all Mods for that Synergy and the Synergy in the Weapon(assuming they all are of Same Synergy) itself then they work together thus you got the set of Synergy . if i actually am Able to fully Mod a weapon with it the same Synergy as the Mods as the weapon then i post another otherwise im wasting my time . either way i do understand it . the only bonus for that Mod if you look was a basic Critical Multiplier of x1.10 that was it .

bluemoon_19
05-26-2013, 01:35 AM
Look at this blog post.
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/07/weapon-synergy/
the bottom picture shows what weapons with MODS on them look like. notice the text next to the barrel and clip mod spaces? yes and notice how your weapons does not have that text? bye bye you lost

NoahsArkfall
05-26-2013, 01:35 AM
I can attest that the second pic is really an assassin mod for a pistol. See the "attachable to pistols" text. My infector quartermaster mod has the same layout. The above argument is irrelevant as the op never said he had put an assassin mod on a gun. He first said the mods were in game ( which they are now) and then showed you all a pic of one after you flamed him. So bye bye, he won.

bman
05-26-2013, 01:40 AM
I can attest that the second pic is really an assassin mod for a pistol. See the "attachable to pistols" text. My infector quartermaster mod has the same layout.
thank you i don't understand why they believe it is not a real Mod i guess its like i said before haters gone Hate no matter what . and the Mod only had Basic bonus which was a Crit Multiplier of x1.10 nothing fancy as what everyone is raving about about the super ubber Bonuses . i guess no one besides us actually looked at the pics or else they would know it just has the basic Bonus for a Pistol other than having the Assassin Synergy in the Mod itself.

Kiserai
05-26-2013, 01:49 AM
I think they assumed you were wrong because 3/4 of your pictures have nothing to do with the problem and don't match the thread title. You aren't wrong, just very bad at explaining.

NoahsArkfall
05-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Yeah. My quartermaster mod was just a normal level III stock that happened to be part of a synergy set.

bluemoon_19
05-26-2013, 01:58 AM
well if I'm a hater you really gonna hate my cool guns with mods :/

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/MFR-Bluemoon/IMG_20130526_100555_zps9fed4350.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/MFR-Bluemoon/IMG_20130526_100457_zps88001bb8.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/MFR-Bluemoon/IMG_20130526_100614_zps081d4075.jpg

bman
05-26-2013, 01:58 AM
yeh that one i had was a Assassin Mod lvl 2 wasn't nothing fancy with the bonus it gives other than the Synergy . i just wish it had been for something that i could of used .

Azumi RM
05-26-2013, 07:38 AM
I got your assassin mod right here. AR / Toxic Assault Converter

drackiller
05-26-2013, 07:48 AM
I got your assassin mod right here. AR / Toxic Assault Converter
Case closed !??