PDA

View Full Version : Proof Assassin Synergy/mods are real along with quartermaster etc

bman
05-25-2013, 03:24 AM
here you go as i previously posted before the Assassin Synergy weapons along with Quartermaster are real i will have to post pic of Quartermaster Weapon Synergy once servers are back up and running . but if the Synergy is real the Mods must be somewere in the game waiting to be Unlocked or dropped or whatever you want to call it . it would be logical if not otherwise why even have the weapons with Synergy with them in it .

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?76536-Proof-Assassin-Synergy-mods-are-real-along-with-quartermaster-etc

Edit: nevermind I post the Screenshots here for everyone to see so you don't have to goto the link but still for those that didn't know they were real or in game yet here you go .

Chump Norris
05-25-2013, 04:32 AM
I think they patch fixed w/e issue was stopping certain mods from dropping out of the cache. I got Rolling Thunder and Assassin BMG mods last night. I have seen weapons since day 1 with the synergys just no mods to go with them.

Zabuza
05-25-2013, 06:09 AM
It was fixed in the last patch. Show me one [a mod] you picked up prior to 1.020, that would be something.

drackiller
05-25-2013, 09:06 AM
here you go as i previously posted before the Assassin Synergy weapons along with Quartermaster are real i will have to post pic of Quartermaster Weapon Synergy once servers are back up and running . but if the Synergy is real the Mods must be somewere in the game waiting to be Unlocked or dropped or whatever you want to call it . it would be logical if not otherwise why even have the weapons with Synergy with them in it .

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?76536-Proof-Assassin-Synergy-mods-are-real-along-with-quartermaster-etc

Edit: nevermind I post the Screenshots here for everyone to see so you don't have to goto the link but still for those that didn't know they were real or in game yet here you go .I picked up an VBI assault rifle in an Arkfall today with Assassin synergy. Very cool.
It`s a purple one.

Zootharuu
05-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Very Nice!

NoahsArkfall
05-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Got a quartermaster mod for an infector yesterday. Too bad I don't have an infector with that synergy.

bman
05-26-2013, 01:16 AM
well Below is a actual Assassin Mod i Just Picked Up from a Lockbox its for a Pistol so i just sold it to vender right after taking screenshots of it but would be a nice Mod for a Pistol though must admit wish it were for something i coulda actually used . but since they are dropping like that im sure im bound to find one sooner or later that i can use

Wunjo
05-26-2013, 09:21 AM
well Below is a actual Assassin Mod i Just Picked Up from a Lockbox its for a Pistol so i just sold it to vender right after taking screenshots of it but would be a nice Mod for a Pistol though must admit wish it were for something i coulda actually used . but since they are dropping like that im sure im bound to find one sooner or later that i can use

I would have given you vendor price for the assassin mod :) I have a pistol for it and everything.

NoahsArkfall
05-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Sold some quartermaster and cannoneer mods today. I was asking 1,500 scrip each and selling them in seconds. Maybe I should have priced them higher.