PDA

View Full Version : Where are the extra bits?

Big_John_72
05-25-2013, 04:54 AM
Ignore this post. I should have checked the main game page first. This sale is only for PC and XBox players to enjoy on a four day weekend. I guess PS3 users will only rate this sale on a normal weekend and not get to enjoy an extra days worth of bonuses. Once again it proves that the PSN community are just the red headed step children of the Defiance world to Trionworlds. Well, thanks for making things fair for everyone Trionworlds, oh and please at least use a lube and give us a thank you next time. Maybe look into NOT sending out emails to your PS3 community and getting their hopes up when you plan to exclude us next time? Just a thought.

Slackaveli
05-25-2013, 07:26 AM
false advertising, rigged lockboxes, stealing employees... Anybody starting the class action lawsuit, count me in!!

Zabuza
05-25-2013, 07:34 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3zqxUUZW1roao6no1_500.gif

Assasino
05-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Like i replied in the General Discussion post

NOT for the PS3 though.

Would love to know why?

Maybe they were in talk with Bethesda Studios when they made that decision

The PS3 players will have a Bits sale in the future. It will be identical to the current sale.

And this would back that up

Slackaveli
05-25-2013, 07:54 AM
who will be around to buy them?

Big_John_72
05-25-2013, 08:10 AM
Thing is it won't be a holiday weekend. A post on Twitter already stated that PS3 players will get regular weekends and PC/XBox will have holidays. Why can't we all have it at the same time? Oh yeah, cause everyone has to kiss Microsoft's ever widening royal arse!