PDA

View Full Version : The Defiance service is not available. Please Try again later.

Pestsepsis
05-25-2013, 05:06 AM
Is it only ME or do you have the same Problem. The Server-Maintenance is already taking way to long. Im not able to log into the game since almost 5 hours now.

Arsenic_Touch
05-25-2013, 05:13 AM
It's just you. I checked and I was able to sign in.

Schwa
05-25-2013, 05:14 AM
US PC is working currently. I just logged in.

Pestsepsis
05-25-2013, 05:15 AM
Ok, thanks for reply

play
05-25-2013, 05:33 AM
Is it only ME or do you have the same Problem. The Server-Maintenance is already taking way to long. Im not able to log into the game since almost 5 hours now.

Same problem. Perhaps the server is overloaded with free players from STEAM-trial.

ghostercon
05-25-2013, 05:54 AM
Go to Network->local area connection->disable then enable again. It should work.

At least I had the same problem as you and this was the fix for it.

SovereignN7Executioner
05-25-2013, 06:21 AM
This is happening to me too because I wanted to test out the free trial since I have the Xbox version of the game. I've Installed the game 3 times and tried logging on both USA and European servers no dice. This is getting pretty annoying by the time I get in if I get in... This trial will be over with

Dominus KRRU
05-25-2013, 09:21 AM
looks like european PC servers are down atm ...

Aldashin
05-25-2013, 11:59 PM
Getting this as well, for about 24 hours on NA. Tried the steps listed on the troubleshooting article - opening specific ports (which was funny as it shut down internet access entirely), disabling/enabling LAN connection, modem powercycle / DNS flush, multiple PC reboots, running as admin, uninstalling / reinstalling the client, downloading directly from website instead of thru Steam, temporarily disabling antivirus (Avast). Win 7, 40 MB cable connection, wired, no issues with any other games or internet services.

Very annoying as I paid for the full version. Granted, I got it on sale, but right now I've paid $40 for a completely defective product and the support pages aren't any help. Anyone have any other ideas?

* Update - was able to get in while routing thru a VPN service. Good times. FWIW I'm on Time-Warner with a Ubee modem/router combo.

Biznatchio
05-26-2013, 12:23 AM
hate to break it to you but the free trail is probably over- start buying bits hehe.