PDA

View Full Version : no beta key, no help from support really?

Anatol
03-23-2013, 09:47 AM
I pre ordered this game with beta access but I didnt get any beta invite e-mail or beta key to apply soo? I wrote on support serveral times nobody responds to my questions.... soo?? they just ignore this problems or what? I just didnt get thing what I should have because I preordered this game... I pay money you do your job, this is how it is in normal way sooo why they didnt solve this problem .... and i am not only one with this problem

iiReLaX o
03-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Do a live chat with support.

Anatol
03-23-2013, 10:08 AM
it doesnt work for me.... always blank screen ... even if I make everything what they write about errors with live chat I just cannot connect to that

Pasha
03-23-2013, 10:10 AM
Unless you ordered game on Trion's own site beta keys should be provided by third party seller and it's not Trion's responsibility to send e-mails from seller.

For example Steam has "CD key" link in products description within LIBRARY section and they didn't send any e-mails.

Anatol
03-23-2013, 10:22 AM
yes I get CD key from Origin.... and they said this what with this key I will get into a beta so I apply this key to website but thats all... no beta client download link... nothing... and I am not able to login to vanbach web with trion acc...

Celke
03-23-2013, 10:29 AM
yes I get CD key from Origin.... and they said this what with this key I will get into a beta so I apply this key to website but thats all... no beta client download link... nothing... and I am not able to login to vanbach web with trion acc...

You tried contacting EA about this? And you sure this is a real pre order? (with pre order bonuses + beta key)

I had problems with this aswel, UNLESS you pre order from trion itself there is not much they can do about it.

Anatol
03-23-2013, 10:33 AM
yes it is pre order with all preorder bonuses :( omg why they did it so complicated?

Miner
03-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Don't worry you would probably be stuck at the title screen like the rest of us who are unable to sign in anyway.
I pre ordered this game with beta access but I didnt get any beta invite e-mail or beta key to apply soo? I wrote on support serveral times nobody responds to my questions.... soo?? they just ignore this problems or what? I just didnt get thing what I should have because I preordered this game... I pay money you do your job, this is how it is in normal way sooo why they didnt solve this problem .... and i am not only one with this problem