PDA

View Full Version : Maybe think of the players slogging through the spetic field of your storyline again

Biznatchio
05-25-2013, 10:57 AM
I am learning that the game development team really does not think much about people game enough to actually go through the story line content again and reward them for having to endure such poor content. Which after the second time really becomes patently obvious.

The reason I say this when you get to the end you get nada. There is no reward which in spirit would say something like

"hey mate thanks for coming back here's a purple for doing so- we appreciate you redoing the story line."

After you get that outdated pistol and title the first time you get nothing.

I mean seriously you could have least given people another title at the minimum like

maybe replacing hero of paradise with oh I dunno

Savior of paradise ( 2nd go round)
defender of paradise (3rd time]
Guardian of Paradise [4th time]

Its really not that hard to get creative.

Instead Trion acts like a crack dealer that is not worried about killing off the customer base because they think there is another meat sack coming a long the way.

Word for you folks this game aint that addictive.

Maybe put some thought into hospitality and create some ways of appreciating people who slog through your drek of poor content since there is not much to do at the moment.

Anderson
05-25-2013, 11:16 AM
You're making a rather reasonable request and this is probably a good idea, but you're being such an a-hole about that it makes me want to disagree with you.

Biznatchio
05-25-2013, 11:47 AM
You're making a rather reasonable request and this is probably a good idea, but you're being such an a-hole about that it makes me want to disagree with you.

Just calling it the way I see it and you can disagree all you want if you think that presentation is too rough for your delicate feelings.

Given the how long the game has been out and the false expectations created, supported and nurtured -go look at the season pass dlc advertisements if you want to argue and read it a few times to get it.

We are long past attracting "more flies with honey" group think stage, lets rain down love on the creators and have transitioned into a more direct approach which which involves a slap to the forehead.

It should not have taken a player to actually point this stuff out.

hey u
05-25-2013, 12:04 PM
I am learning that the game development team really does not think much about people game enough to actually go through the story line content again and reward them for having to endure such poor content. Which after the second time really becomes patently obvious.

The reason I say this when you get to the end you get nada. There is no reward which in spirit would say something like

"hey mate thanks for coming back here's a purple for doing so- we appreciate you redoing the story line."

After you get that outdated pistol and title the first time you get nothing.

I mean seriously you could have least given people another title at the minimum like

maybe replacing hero of paradise with oh I dunno

Savior of paradise ( 2nd go round)
defender of paradise (3rd time]
Guardian of Paradise [4th time]

Its really not that hard to get creative.

Instead Trion acts like a crack dealer that is not worried about killing off the customer base because they think there is another meat sack coming a long the way.

Word for you folks this game aint that addictive.

Maybe put some thought into hospitality and create some ways of appreciating people who slog through your drek of poor content since there is not much to do at the moment.

Thank god someday we all shall get some dlc. So replay and try and level up your weapons because its just a matter of time until things will get fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g82I7w3ENU

Mourneblade
05-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Yes Biz, the devs didn't seem to put much thought of end-game or anything resembling game-play longevity except for awful PVP and Korean grind-fests like Pursuits. I don't understand why, with such a revolutionary IP, they insist on taking us back to the dark ages of MMO grinding IN A FRAKKING SHOOTER.

I honestly believe that somewhere at Trion HQ, there is some sociopath calling the shots sitting in a high-back leather chair with his feet propped on the back of an un-paid intern, petting a cat, and saying things like "Good...good. Now how can we make it WORSE?"

Sonic Rain Boom
05-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!