PDA

View Full Version : Easy fix...

T_Archangel
05-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Finally decided to get around to doing time trials... Now I find the biggest problem that Defiance has - it's not a racing game. All the time trials are glitchy & buggy & just sheer and utter crap. Examples: rings not appearing or registering when you pass through them, random items appearing during your run (which should not happen), no vehicle at beginning of a time trial, completing trials with 4-8 seconds to spare but counter keeps counting... There's more but I think the point is made.

I am a huge supporter of the game but jeez... I suggest doing away w/ time trials til vehicle physics are improved and/or the trials can be run without idiocy...

Really want to see defiance succeed & continue on. Hopefully the bugs are worked thru and we see the product live to its fullest...

Murder
05-25-2013, 03:55 PM
This is why I have no desire to try getting gold on the time trials until they fix things, I can work around the emergencies, but the glitchy rings and the timer that adds seconds after you complete the race are beyond annoying. I sent in a ticket for the timer issue and they said they are aware of the issue but a fix hasn't been worked on yet, something about them not knowing what causes it ect.

Omnifarious Xji
05-25-2013, 03:57 PM
This was a nightmare dealing with when I went to get my Challenger... Never... Again...

Murder
05-25-2013, 03:57 PM
I've noticed that how much time gets added at the end is different at different times in the day. For example, I was doing a time trial and it was adding 3-4 seconds every time, tried it hours later at around 5AM central NA time and not a single second got added and I was able to get gold first try.