PDA

View Full Version : Dodge - High Speed Challenge | Madera (Video)

mrgrimezHD
05-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Unlike some I actually like the Time Trials in Defiance but they do have a tendency to annoy the living piss out of me sometimes lol

This is what happened when I took on the most recent Time Trial in Madera. So close to posting on the Scoreboard =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufeQMX7rmF8

I guess Youtube is having processing problems... again... as even though the video was rendered in 720p it looks like 420p =/ oh well, you'll get the gist of it lol

Durva360
05-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Haha very nice XD

mrgrimezHD
05-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Haha very nice XD

Thank god I didn't have to contend with the Monarchs, I feel sorry for those people who had the misfortune =(

FastTravelPaul
05-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Yeah its that easy just boost ha! ... if your still stuck ask a friend who cant do it if you can jump in also

mrgrimezHD
05-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah its that easy just boost ha! ... if your still stuck ask a friend who cant do it if you can jump in also

I still managed to get a Gold mate, I'm just literally shocked at how I achieved that given the circumstances lol

FastTravelPaul
05-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Ha yeah as long as you get it done ayy!

mrgrimezHD
05-25-2013, 07:11 PM
Ha yeah as long as you get it done ayy!

Indeed my friend, indeed it is. =)

Frantic Poet
05-25-2013, 10:03 PM
If this was earlier today I am fairly certain I ran into this obstacle at the same time you did :p
I know at least one other driver was angry enough to clear that emergency after quitting the race. It made me laugh that it annoyed both of us that much.

mrgrimezHD
05-26-2013, 03:24 AM
If this was earlier today I am fairly certain I ran into this obstacle at the same time you did :p
I know at least one other driver was angry enough to clear that emergency after quitting the race. It made me laugh that it annoyed both of us that much.

This 'run' was my second attempt, the first go I had went horribly wrong seeing as an Arkfall literally dropped on my head while doing it =(

I did notice a few people stopping and restarting though, so I kind of knew it was getting to them mentally lol

richmanrush
05-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Unfortunately I can no longer attempt a gold until I get another controller, lol. I got gold before do I know I can do it (took 7-8 tries...I suck at driving/racing). But last night I lost it after the sixth attempt of random crap (emergencies not rendering in time, car getting stuck etc). Sixth try, a monarch was chasing someone as I come down the road and bam!Controller went across the room.
The randomness and lag make it more frustrating than it needs to be. The time I did get gold, the final checkpoint didn't render until I had passed it... literally turned around and gunned it to hit 5:00 on the dot

mrgrimezHD
05-26-2013, 07:36 AM
Unfortunately I can no longer attempt a gold until I get another controller, lol. I got gold before do I know I can do it (took 7-8 tries...I suck at driving/racing). But last night I lost it after the sixth attempt of random crap (emergencies not rendering in time, car getting stuck etc). Sixth try, a monarch was chasing someone as I come down the road and bam!Controller went across the room.
The randomness and lag make it more frustrating than it needs to be. The time I did get gold, the final checkpoint didn't render until I had passed it... literally turned around and gunned it to hit 5:00 on the dot

URGH.... I know exactly what you're saying, only difference is I haven't destroyed a controller... yet lol