Rhino charger v ark

12% less damage while shield is charging
40%

Silenz
05-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Rhino charger v ark

12% less damage while shield is charging
40%

are u on PC NA in that case ill pay 200K scripts if less that 2900 ego add Silenz to yur friend list

cg13
05-26-2013, 01:47 PM
are u on PC NA in that case ill pay 200K scripts if less that 2900 ego add Silenz to yur friend list

Im. Trying to understand what are the best shields. Most of my favs right now are the resparks- 12-1300 capacity, 40% in 2.8-3.0 secs.

Seems when the shield breaks, ducking behind cover and it recharges instantly.
With these 9.6 sec shields,it's like 23 secs to full?? Doesn't that actually stink?

I know it's 1700 but in the grand scheme of things I just don't see how they are good.

Def not trying to take away from the shield but hell I have white shields that are better than this? And 200k scrip?

Crazy amount of scrip going through these boards, I haven't even sniffed 100k scrip at level 1300. What am I doing wrong?

Tango80
05-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Im. Trying to understand what are the best shields. Most of my favs right now are the resparks- 12-1300 capacity, 40% in 2.8-3.0 secs.

Seems when the shield breaks, ducking behind cover and it recharges instantly.
With these 9.6 sec shields,it's like 23 secs to full?? Doesn't that actually stink?

I know it's 1700 but in the grand scheme of things I just don't see how they are good.

Def not trying to take away from the shield but hell I have white shields that are better than this? And 200k scrip?

Crazy amount of scrip going through these boards, I haven't even sniffed 100k scrip at level 1300. What am I doing wrong?

Shields go as follows
Shield rating or how much shielding you have i.e. 1300 or 1900 shielding.
Then how fast the shield recharges by percentage. 10% is slow 70% is very fast 40% is average.
The how long it takes for your shield to charge after your shield is reduced to zero. i.e. 3 seconds 2.8, 9.6 ect. ect.

To get 100k script easy stop salvaging items and sell them. You can get a good run of cash when doing a co-op or arkfall and selling the loot drops. Even without boosts.

Also it depends on what you want for shields? Very High damage threshold shields tend to have a low recharge delay around the 9 seconds. And low recharge speed 10%.
Then you have high damage. Low recharge, fast recharge speed,
Then you have low damage, high recharge, medium recharge speed.

It all depends on what shield you want.

mikepaul
05-26-2013, 02:46 PM
People have pointed out that the perks that kick-in when your shield is gone last longer with the 9+ second delay shields, so you might want one of those more than one that takes less than 3 to start refreshing.

I don't use any of those perks myself, so I have a purple Respark with 50% health regen and like 2.85 second refresh delay. Kinda wish for one of the 100% health regen ones, but that would require more luck or more scrip than I'll ever have...

mikepaul
05-26-2013, 02:50 PM
To get 100k script easy stop salvaging items and sell them. You can get a good run of cash when doing a co-op or arkfall and selling the loot drops. Even without boosts.
Salvage adds slots to weapons that I'd otherwise salvage too. Once I make them great, I can now use salvage to reuse them until I no longer need to level their skill. THEN I can think about getting rich...