PDA

View Full Version : Platinum

richard montoya
05-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Has anybody gotten the 50 head shots in PVP for the trophy? And if you did, got any tips on how I can get it because that is the only trophy I need for the platinum.

ghost_ol3a
05-25-2013, 06:59 PM
all i can say is keep playing pvp. i got it and never used a sniper rifle

ventuz
05-25-2013, 07:00 PM
I thought that was going to be my "last ever" trophy, but naw I got it before I'm going to get other trophies. You'll get it eventually if you play PVP regularly, I got all of it from shotgun only. I never used sniper or anything.

Strigol
05-25-2013, 11:51 PM
don't have the trophy myself yet, but I'd assume BMG's would be the easiest way, just get them low on health, then full reload and lock on to their head which will give you crit's till they die, which should count as a headshot

zThreat
05-26-2013, 12:49 AM
yea just play i just platnumed it today

Derek
05-26-2013, 01:08 AM
I thought that was going to be my "last ever" trophy, but naw I got it before I'm going to get other trophies. You'll get it eventually if you play PVP regularly, I got all of it from shotgun only. I never used sniper or anything.

Same here, I was expecting it to be a pain in the ***, but I got it just by playing regularly to complete echelon contracts.
Right now, I only need the Max one weapon skill trophy to get platinum, and I didn't even try to get every trophy, it's one of those games you can plat just by playing it.

Space_Monky
05-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Just got Platinum. :D

like others said, just play a lot of pvp.

Obderiath
05-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Shoot at heads.

DragonSlayer67
05-26-2013, 02:10 AM
Has anybody gotten the 50 head shots in PVP for the trophy? And if you did, got any tips on how I can get it because that is the only trophy I need for the platinum.

I got my platinum 2 days ago, for the 50 headshots i got them by playing normal with my shotgun

kobi
05-26-2013, 04:22 AM
Not sure how I got mine. Was playing infector to rise the lvl and I was shooting everything, so I was running and I have seen I got a kill because of the bugs killed someone and exactly 2 seconds after I got the trophy??

I guess those bug they jump to the head or something but not exactly sure.

Giles
05-26-2013, 10:04 AM
I got mine from conforming to using shotguns. I didn't know I was getting that many headshots with a sawed off but apparently that's a common enough thing that the trophy happened for me early on. Aim high and cross your fingers :P

JagerMyk
05-26-2013, 10:31 AM
aim for the neck, to head area.