PDA

View Full Version : A good (what I think is anyway) idea for lock boxes

A Frikn Grizzly
05-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Make a tier 5 lock box, it could cost all 75 keystones, but guarantee an orange item.

What do you think?

Pesico
05-26-2013, 07:31 AM
I don't like the idea. They would then be common, which is not what an orange item is supposed to be. They should be hard to find. If anything, I think purple items should be more common in Tier 4 boxes. Orange is just where they should be.

A Frikn Grizzly
05-26-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't like the idea. They would then be common, which is not what an orange item is supposed to be. They should be hard to find. If anything, I think purple items should be more common in Tier 4 boxes. Orange is just where they should be.

But they would be very expensive, and require a lot of Arkhunting or breaking down salvage.

Epton
05-26-2013, 07:36 AM
But they would be very expensive, and require a lot of Arkhunting or breaking down salvage.

Not really you can quite easily get 75 keycodes in a few hours playing.

Hudson88
05-26-2013, 08:16 AM
That would be way too easy to get them. You would probably be able to get 3 or more legendaries per day. I have only gotten 3 in total. They are called legendary for a reason.

Cortechs
05-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I agree it would make them too common. What I would like to see is to have the tiers split, something like the following:

Tier 2,3,4 Rifles Lockbox

ARs
LMGs
Sniper Rifles

Tier 2,3,4 Small Arms Lockbox

Pistols
Shotguns
SMGs

Tier 2,3,4 Explosives Lockbox

Detonators
Rocket Launchers
Grenades

Tier 2,3,4 Exotics Lockbox

BMGs
Infectors
Shields
Charged Blades

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
05-26-2013, 12:25 PM

This^

/10char