PDA

View Full Version : No point in using a Heavy scatergun now

MisterDroski
05-26-2013, 01:56 PM
So why the hell are the heavy scatterguns now the same damage as the regular scatterguns??? wtf is the point in it being a heavy weapon if it does the same exact damage as the non heavy. thanks trion for taking away the 162x12 and giving me a damn 162x8. pointless *** gun now. i didnt ***** when they nerfed nanos and mag size but my ****ing damage? wtf

Kaoslion
05-26-2013, 02:05 PM
So why the hell are the heavy scatterguns now the same damage as the regular scatterguns??? wtf is the point in it being a heavy weapon if it does the same exact damage as the non heavy. thanks trion for taking away the 162x12 and giving me a damn 162x8. pointless *** gun now. i didnt ***** when they nerfed nanos and mag size but my ****ing damage? wtf

That escalated quickly

Morgan420
05-26-2013, 02:13 PM

DOUBLE AGREED now my scttergun only does 170x8 and F****ing forget about my legendary shotgun all it had going for it was that it had a 28 mag clip it only did 90x8 but NOWWWWWWW my NOT SO LEGENDARY PIECE OF JUNK PAPER WEIGHT only has 14 bullets in the clip.......DAMN UUUUUUU TRIONNN

MisterDroski
05-26-2013, 08:53 PM
I don't even care with the mag size I'm fine with 6 in the clip. I'm not fine with the damage being the same now

Aycid
05-27-2013, 02:10 AM
yes, pretty wierd now that a standard frc scatter gun is better in every single way.... idk wtf theydidthur....

MisterDroski
05-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Its sad =(

ShadowWalker10182
05-27-2013, 12:41 PM
You can thank the people that play versus multiplayer for that its because people were sucking and throwing a fit because other peoples guns were "too powerful".

Morgan420
05-27-2013, 04:31 PM
People are bad in PvP in general i can easily go 12-0 on observatory before and after the patch...so people are just guna be complaining till guns just tickle people

defiant
05-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Ya idk pvps( really just TeamDM) a small part of the game, imo I kind of play other games for deathmatch types, not an mmo lmao not a fit for me. atleast in defiance I prefer pve, I'm seeing a lot of weapons that should just be removed from the game at this point because I won't Intentionally choose the nerfed weapons.

Kivlov
05-29-2013, 05:01 AM
I totally agree.

The whole point in the different weapon types was that they are all different and have different atributes, The slower rate of fire slug style combat shotguns have the same magazine capacity as the lower damage fast firing berzerker shotguns, it is just fustrating.

Shotguns were my favorite type of weapon, (excluding sawn offs) and now I can't do **** with them, they didnt even need a change.

What sucks most of all is if I try and add an extended magazine to a pump action it gives me a whole ZERO extra shots. **** is complete ********.

Where as I can get a Bull rush revolver with up to 17 rounds, it makes no sense, especially for the combat shotguns that the mod is a god damn drum magazine, it should hold at least 20 with the extended mag.

Kivlov
05-29-2013, 05:06 AM
I totally agree.

The whole point in the different weapon types was that they are all different and have different atributes, The slower rate of fire slug style combat shotguns have the same magazine capacity as the lower damage fast firing berzerker shotguns, it is just fustrating.

Shotguns were my favorite type of weapon, (excluding sawn offs) and now I can't do **** with them, they didnt even need a change.

What sucks most of all is if I try and add an extended magazine to a pump action it gives me a whole ZERO extra shots. **** is complete ********.

Where as I can get a Bull rush revolver with up to 17 rounds, it makes no sense, especially for the combat shotguns that the mod is a god damn drum magazine, it should hold at least 20 with the extended mag.

stormbringer328
05-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Boo f'king hooo, all of you. Adapt. It's hilarious to hear you complain about pvp complainers. You are different how? If you are as bada'ss as your inflateted ego stroking indicates, then changes shouldn't matter. Adapt. It wasn't the complainers that caused this. Weapons need to be balanced. Shotguns weren't balanced. Get used to nerfing. Pistols got it before (amazing flare turned into alright flare). ARs will prob be next. We aren't playing a final product. We're still in beta. Don't blame others. No other amount of complaining got Trion to fix something that was actually broken, so you think complainers nerfed weapons? Ratios,statistics and balance nrfed them. Get over it and adapt.

MisterDroski
06-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Boo f'king hooo, all of you. Adapt. It's hilarious to hear you complain about pvp complainers. You are different how? If you are as bada'ss as your inflateted ego stroking indicates, then changes shouldn't matter. Adapt. It wasn't the complainers that caused this. Weapons need to be balanced. Shotguns weren't balanced. Get used to nerfing. Pistols got it before (amazing flare turned into alright flare). ARs will prob be next. We aren't playing a final product. We're still in beta. Don't blame others. No other amount of complaining got Trion to fix something that was actually broken, so you think complainers nerfed weapons? Ratios,statistics and balance nrfed them. Get over it and adapt.

lols ill still stomp on you with a 6 mag scattergun and sniper combo. lols adapt funny im just stating that why are you going to make one shotgun the same as another. no difference in stats just difference in pellet spread.

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 12:31 AM

Yeah its soooo stupid... shotguns are unless now, infectors are the weapons tht need to be nerfed... they even nerfed my slugger, wich was a piece of **** to begain with, did 400 damage with 19 shots, now it does 400 damage with 9 shots... WTF they might aswell have just took them out if tht was the case.

MisterDroski
06-02-2013, 02:12 AM
betting 10 scrip stormbringer uses an infector lols

Gratty
06-02-2013, 02:54 AM
The mag size is completely fine. The damage nerf was unnecessary though. Now the Grind Fragger is equal to the HSG in damage, but has a higher rate of fire and higher mag size. No sense at all

Adrena Chrome
06-02-2013, 05:52 AM
Other weapons like smg's needed a buff... They are going the wrong way with things. We'll all be fighting with q-tips soon... And whats the difference if you get one shotted by cloak or fight for five minutes to have his buddy put one bullet in you because now you are defenseless after using a full clip, a grenade, and half my back-up to kill one person... STUPID!!!!

fapjak
06-02-2013, 07:50 AM
I don't see what all the fuss is about. Shotguns were only really useful in PVP and single player, and they still are now. My weapons are only useless in Arkfalls, but then again they always have been. In fact, they should nerf the health of the enemies (excluding the boss) in arkfalls. Half the time when I'm unloading on a hellbug during an arkfall I feel like I'm shooting spitballs at them. If they were always this difficult it would make sense to me, (though it would be annoying) but any time I run into hellbugs or any other sort of enemy outside of arkfalls I tear them apart no matter what weapon I'm using.

As for PVP, if you're so worried about your shotguns being nerfed, drop the shotgun and grab a vot smg with a flame effect. I can't tell you how many times I've wiped the floor with entire teams just using my little smg and decoy.

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 09:03 AM
betting 10 scrip stormbringer uses an infector lols

LMAOOO, i know right! Now those are what need to be nerfed

SHADOWBROKER
06-02-2013, 11:01 AM
i say some body should start a fix the shotty thread and all who miss the way the shot guns where post on it and lets see if trion will hear our voice.

SHADOWBROKER
06-02-2013, 11:07 AM
also anyone calling for a nerf on any gun should shut up right now. go slap yourself and give me 10 pushups. STOP WITH THE NERFS this game already has enough problems calling for nerf will only make it even more of a mess. dose anyone remember last patch. 3 hours turned into the whole day. also i just wanna say this fix the cars and listen this time TRION just make the red ring on the arkfall car prof. 15 bucks for a truck that is crap. i will not spend any more of my money in that store. no matter what

Adrena Chrome
06-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Lmao Actually I start a thread like this once or twice a day. I am that butt hurt... half my inventory was shotguns. now half my inventory is ark salvage.

i say some body should start a fix the shotty thread and all who miss the way the shot guns where post on it and lets see if trion will hear our voice.

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 11:23 AM
also anyone calling for a nerf on any gun should shut up right now. go slap yourself and give me 10 pushups. STOP WITH THE NERFS this game already has enough problems calling for nerf will only make it even more of a mess. dose anyone remember last patch. 3 hours turned into the whole day. also i just wanna say this fix the cars and listen this time TRION just make the red ring on the arkfall car prof. 15 bucks for a truck that is crap. i will not spend any more of my money in that store. no matter what

Im going to take it tht this post was aimed at me lol, i do agree nerfs are rediculous but it alrdy happan to shotties you cant nerf one type of wep because ppl say its op when theres another, isnt the point of nerfing weps to bring them down to par with other weps? what was the point in nerfing shotties in the first place if they wasnt going to bring down infectors to make it equal? and yeah i might start tht thread i would like to see tht myself.

xoxid
06-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Wow.

To all the kid in this thread, please, either go to bed or calm down. Thanks.

This game is in constant development. Of course it is not perfect. Of course Trion is going to "nerf" thing here and there, they are trying to balance the game.

So, give them some time, if you have a complain to make, do it, start a thread to discuss the issue, but who are you to start yelling because of a weapon? Honestly, you only make yourself look like an idiot..

Gratty
06-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Wow.

To all the kid in this thread, please, either go to bed or calm down. Thanks.

This game is in constant development. Of course it is not perfect. Of course Trion is going to "nerf" thing here and there, they are trying to balance the game.

So, give them some time, if you have a complain to make, do it, start a thread to discuss the issue, but who are you to start yelling because of a weapon? Honestly, you only make yourself look like an idiot..

Just out of sheer curiosity, who is yelling? I guess I missed that?

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 11:36 AM

LMAO i know right, what thread is he in. theres something i missed too, there must be like an exclusive post in here only he can see or something lol

Gratty
06-02-2013, 11:45 AM
LMAO i know right, what thread is he in. theres something i missed too, there must be like an exclusive post in here only he can see or something lol

Or maybe he can hear the volume of our text.

xoxid
06-02-2013, 01:12 PM

Or maybe he can hear the volume of our text.
On the other hand, it is not my fault if some persons are not smart enough to read, at the very least, the first page of a thread before replying..

But hey, if it can make you happyer, I <3 you. Especially Gratty, because of the cat, of course. Rainbow cat.

Gratty
06-02-2013, 02:27 PM
On the other hand, it is not my fault if some persons are not smart enough to read, at the very least, the first page of a thread before replying..

But hey, if it can make you happyer, I <3 you. Especially Gratty, because of the cat, of course. Rainbow cat.

Oh well I <3 you too <3<3

Aztrial
06-02-2013, 02:29 PM

Morgan wasnt yelling, he was just excited lolz

SweetMadness
06-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Now to nerf the Clustershot and Courier so their damage and numbers are more in line with Detonators and Rocket Launchers.

MisterDroski
06-03-2013, 06:44 AM
=) im drunk haha but yes smgs fo need a buff they are sick nasty!

Gratty
06-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Now to nerf the Clustershot and Courier so their damage and numbers are more in line with Detonators and Rocket Launchers.

They are fine as is.

xoxid
06-03-2013, 10:22 AM
I dare you to nerf my 4150 dmg courier, I dare you!

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 10:56 AM
The mag nerf was fine. But how does it make sense that a HEAVY scattergun does the same damage as a NORMAL scattergun.

I don't think trion really thought this through before nerfing.

MisterDroski
06-03-2013, 06:07 PM
The mag nerf was fine. But how does it make sense that a HEAVY scattergun does the same damage as a NORMAL scattergun.

I don't think trion really thought this through before nerfing.

My point exactly

Krymzon
06-03-2013, 06:47 PM
The mag nerf made no sense either regardless of what you might say. It made mag expansions useless and made some innate bonuses completely useless, therefore it is nonsensical.

born2beagator
06-03-2013, 06:52 PM
The mag nerf made no sense either regardless of what you might say. It made mag expansions useless and made some innate bonuses completely useless, therefore it is nonsensical.

I know. I hate both of them. But the pvp crybabies whined so much it was going to be nerfed either way. Mag was the lesser of two evils.

DMC14
06-03-2013, 07:01 PM
nerfing kills games.

Cyripax NeoPrime
06-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Infectors got nerfed hardcore already with the first major patch. When the game came out day 1 infectors were useless in pve. Now because of pvp they got nerfed and are just a novelty item, laughable at best. They should just be taken out of he game. I wish I had a use for my infector in pve, but its sadly garbage.

Ppl who keep crying nerf will do nothing but turn everything in this game into garbage. I was one of em and used to be guilty of it(shotty/cloak). But balanced in pvp= garbage in the majority of the game as a whole.
The only way to not ruin pve for pvp, or vice versa is to seperate stats for pvp, and pve. Its been requested alot. And is the only solution that will not ruin this game. Yes certain combos are way OP in pvp, mainly shotguns/infectors/cloak, but these nerfs are turning an mmo which is not mainly about playing deathmatch in any way into a diminishing experience just because of deathmatch and shadow wars. The main focus of this game is co-op and as the pvp side is fun in its own way, its just as frustrating and is poorly executed. I have nothing against pvp. But when a game that was not built around player vs player gets ruined left right and right to cater to the minority that just keeps crying nerf in pvp, it becomes quite eh dissapointing. Everyone just need to stop yelling nerf and get behind the seperate stats solution. Then pvp can be balanced and our guns wont become toys in the other 80% of the game. They could even work on a much better matchmaking aspect, so many other solutions that are better then nerfing left and right till everything will have the exact same stats and stats will just become null/void. They nerf because its the easiest solution and so many ppl cry for it they just try to please as quickly as possible. But one day the same ppl crying nerf will sign on and ask, what the **** happened to this game? My (insert ANY gun here) is completely useless now. Because no matter what they nerf, something, the next most powerfull weapon will get the nerf axe next untill nothin has any substance or variety. when that happens ill just say, good job ppl, youve succesfully let defiance slowbleed into the abysmal garbage shelf of forgotten failed media.

Gratty
06-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Infectors got nerfed hardcore already with the first major patch. When the game came out day 1 infectors were useless in pve. Now because of pvp they got nerfed and are just a novelty item, laughable at best. They should just be taken out of he game. I wish I had a use for my infector in pve, but its sadly garbage.

Ppl who keep crying nerf will do nothing but turn everything in this game into garbage. I was one of em and used to be guilty of it(shotty/cloak). But balanced in pvp= garbage in the majority of the game as a whole.
The only way to not ruin pve for pvp, or vice versa is to seperate stats for pvp, and pve. Its been requested alot. And is the only solution that will not ruin this game. Yes certain combos are way OP in pvp, mainly shotguns/infectors/cloak, but these nerfs are turning an mmo which is not mainly about playing deathmatch in any way into a diminishing experience just because of deathmatch and shadow wars. The main focus of this game is co-op and as the pvp side is fun in its own way, its just as frustrating and is poorly executed. I have nothing against pvp. But when a game that was not built around player vs player gets ruined left right and right to cater to the minority that just keeps crying nerf in pvp, it becomes quite eh dissapointing. Everyone just need to stop yelling nerf and get behind the seperate stats solution. Then pvp can be balanced and our guns wont become toys in the other 80% of the game. They could even work on a much better matchmaking aspect, so many other solutions that are better then nerfing left and right till everything will have the exact same stats and stats will just become null/void. They nerf because its the easiest solution and so many ppl cry for it they just try to please as quickly as possible. But one day the same ppl crying nerf will sign on and ask, what the **** happened to this game? My (insert ANY gun here) is completely useless now. Because no matter what they nerf, something, the next most powerfull weapon will get the nerf axe next untill nothin has any substance or variety. when that happens ill just say, good job ppl, youve succesfully let defiance slowbleed into the abysmal garbage shelf of forgotten failed media.

You must be using the wrong infector bud.