PDA

View Full Version : Good jekkin' luck with the stress test!

Raedwald
01-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Hope the stress test goes well!

ETD
01-11-2013, 06:56 PM
A pessimists prediction:

Everything will go according to plan. This includes the servers crashing a lot.

Lots of people who were ledt to believe that a beta is basically a demo (thank you Battlefield and many other games) will start *****ing and posting hundreds of threads here about how everything is broken and nothing works.

Then, once the 3 hour period ends and hardly anyone actually got into the game there will be another flood of rage. People will be pissed they didn't get to play and other people will be pissed because they didn't read their email properly and thought this weekend was where we got to play the entire weekend.

Yeah, I'm not an optimist by any stretch.

Talen
01-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Battlestar Galactica used "Frak" as a replacement. I hope Trion is not using "Jekkin" as a replacement. If we want to swear, let us swear! Work-a-rounds are silly.

AdolfCaezar
01-11-2013, 07:15 PM
I think I'd sound like a farging icehole saying "jekking" instead of farging. =)

SkyRobo1
01-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Well give them a chance some of them may not be too familiar with MMO's yet and this just caught there attention when they heard of the TV show.

And for those that dont know already the real beta starts on the 18th so if your just in it for the feel of the game wait till then and if your here for the "Stress Test" then get a mug of coffee or 2 and stress it out :p

seronx
01-11-2013, 07:31 PM
I jekkin' hate stress tests. :mad: