PDA

View Full Version : Where are the players?

Grant
05-26-2013, 04:14 PM
This supposed to be a Free Weekend but only I notice that there is less players that it was used to be. On Arkfalls there are noticable less players, it takes longer (I'm not talking about Elite Hellbug Monarch which are quite new).

PVP is working like it were working, but it never wasn't so popular as Arkfall.

What's going on? Haters were right? Fan boys will be crucified?

rReves
05-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Freightyard has finally been up. That's where everybody went.

Ensu
05-26-2013, 04:21 PM
This.

Source: I've been in Freightyard.

Omnifarious Xji
05-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Up your butt and around the corner! HEEEEYYYYOOOOO!

Yunlaw
05-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Plus it's just PC platform anyway... and what they've said.. Freight Yard for the WIN!

Grant
05-26-2013, 04:23 PM
I see.

I hope this is Freightyard :) Today I did Major Arkfall, alone. 451 kills but I'm over now. I didn't bought Defiance to be a single player game :)

Wtflag
05-26-2013, 04:39 PM
I have been spamming FT. Vehicular kills are hard to come by, good thing most people are bad drivers.

The other possibility is you you are in a small populated phase.

And finally, most new players hasn't progressed to the Arkfalls at the bottom half of the map. Were you at those?

marshy
05-26-2013, 04:46 PM
As I have said many times before the game population is going down down down. All the blame is with trion. How long will they support a game with small player population

Myst
05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
I know I stopped playing as much NOT because of the bugs but because of lack of time ;_; work and then trying to play a few other games as well. Now I'm kind of waiting on the dlc as I really want to re-do my character and check out sieges.

Opus
05-26-2013, 05:16 PM
I play on PC NA and I've noticed in the past 2 days there's been noticeably more people at ark falls and vendors, etc. And I can only assume they are newer players, because I managed to get 30+ revives at major ark falls these past two days. :D Whereas before, it I would get around 2-3 revives a day.

Rakshasa
05-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Yeah, not sure what region/platform the OP is on, but my time on PC NA this weekend it's been busy busy. Lots of seemingly new folks all over the place, and noticeably more text chatting going on than usual as well. Actual conversations taking place at Iron Demon and post-Arkfalls! Who'd have thought!

marshy
05-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah, not sure what region/platform the OP is on, but my time on PC NA this weekend it's been busy busy. Lots of seemingly new folks all over the place, and noticeably more text chatting going on than usual as well. Actual conversations taking place at Iron Demon and post-Arkfalls! Who'd have thought!

It might be different on the PC with the free trial. I'm on the ps3 EU and the numbers aren't that good

John_Doe
05-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm on 360NA and the only people I see is at arkfalls and it appears there is less people present. But I can't blame. and as I type this my game freezes for the forth time today hoo f***ing ray.

marshy
05-26-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm on 360NA and the only people I see is at arkfalls and it appears there is less people present. But I can't blame. and as I type this my game freezes for the forth time today hoo f***ing ray.

This is what I'm talking about people aren't playing because the game is still broke

John_Doe
05-26-2013, 06:16 PM
broker than my moms p.o.s. car haha ha ha okay I said it first. or it couldn't be more broken than your mom's sandy vagi.. oh better not say it. I might get in trouble. pfft.