PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall gives lockbox?

foxfai
05-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Just came back from a break and I just notice that arkfall gives a lockbox, where do I find it?

Grant
05-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Just came back from a break and I just notice that arkfall gives a lockbox, where do I find it?

Let me know if you find Arkfall which gives a lockbox. You'll be first :)

Ensu
05-26-2013, 05:06 PM
When you finish a major arkfall you'll see a box among the rewards. There's your lockbox. It's automatically opened and you receive various weapons/equipment from it.

METALPUNKS
05-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Let me know if you find Arkfall which gives a lockbox. You'll be first :)

They do. I get one everytime.

foxfai
05-26-2013, 05:10 PM
When you finish a major arkfall you'll see a box among the rewards. There's your lockbox. It's automatically opened and you receive various weapons/equipment from it.

Oh ok, I did see items in my inventory, but that lockbox image throws me off.

Omnifarious Xji
05-26-2013, 05:17 PM
That they do, and it, is, AWESOME!

wORLDbREAKER
05-26-2013, 06:12 PM
I brought this game out of retirement and this is a lovely feature. Now if I could only finish major arkfalls this game would be glorious. They finally put in synergy mods other than brutal and run-n-gun in lockboxes too. Better late than never.

diggergig
05-26-2013, 06:18 PM
I brought this game out of retirement and this is a lovely feature. Now if I could only finish major arkfalls this game would be glorious. They finally put in synergy mods other than brutal and run-n-gun in lockboxes too. Better late than never.

What, the other mods are available now? How did I miss that?

BTW, I read you post as 'better *latte* than never,' and now the drugs are kicking in, I can go back to bed.

Lord Blackthorn
05-26-2013, 06:31 PM
What, the other mods are available now? How did I miss that?

BTW, I read you post as 'better *latte* than never,' and now the drugs are kicking in, I can go back to bed.

I am going to start writing some of the worst posts in terms of spelling and grammar just to see you correct them. Stage one of my daibolical plan!

diggergig
05-26-2013, 06:38 PM
I am going to start writing some of the worst posts in terms of spelling and grammar just to see you correct them. Stage one of my daibolical plan!

Haha, if it weren't for the pills kicking in right now, I'd totally pwn that grammatical structuring. As it is, your just kinda floaty in a latte.

Dan Hixon
05-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Wondering if its possible to find an orange weapon during an arkfall if it gives you a lockbox

Ensu
05-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Highest I've had so far is purple. Theoretically possible, if the arkfalls are in fact giving us a basic tier two lockbox. If I get an orange I'll be sure to let you know.

BlackR3ap3r
05-26-2013, 07:52 PM
I think it's a random loot chest like u get when u redo the story