PDA

View Full Version : What do I do if I was sent the wrong beta invite

Dodece
03-23-2013, 12:11 PM
I apologize if this has been asked, and answered before, but what do you do if you have been sent a Beta invite for the wrong platform. I wanted to Beta this game on the 360, and all I got was one empty email, and another that wants me to download the PC client. I cannot play the game on my rig it was never intended to be used for gaming. So unless I can get a beta key for my 360. I actually can't beta the game.

I followed the link provided in the sticky thread, but it just redirects me to answered questions. That assume that I got a activation key to begin with. I have wrestled with this for a couple hours now, and I am on my last nerve. I did exactly what the retailer instructed me to do to register for the beta, and I am pretty damn sure that I selected the correct platform.

Does anyone know what I should do to resolve this problem?

TTF Spartan 657
03-23-2013, 12:14 PM
I'm having the same problem myself... i've just inboxed sledge about it to see if he can do anything for me... if not guess we will just have to wait until April :(...

Dodece
03-23-2013, 01:58 PM
You can wait if it suits you, but if I don't get that beta that I was promised. Then I will have to cancel my order as a matter of coarse. They got that sale through the promise that I would get to beta the game. If they don't keep the promise. Then they don't get to keep the sale.