PDA

View Full Version : HoldSquare Reapers

Red Dot
03-23-2013, 12:11 PM
If you are an adult gamer (must be over 21) that is looking for fun, friendly, laid-back people like you to play Defiance and ALL your PS3 games with, you are welcome to check out our community at HoldSquare.com.

THIS, IS WHO WE ARE...

The HoldSquare Reapers is a global online gaming community for adults. No matter which games you are playing right now on your PS3, chances are, theres a bunch of Reapers playing it too. So, if you are over 21 years old and you are looking for a laid-back, fun-loving, mature group of gamers to hang out with, you've come to the right place. WELCOME TO THE HoldSquare REAPERS!

You see, we are all adults, most of us with families, and we LOVE video games! We are the generation that grew up with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision and thought they were the coolest inventions ever. Since those early days, the games have gotten bigger and the graphics have gotten sharper. But while the games have changed in many ways, some things will always stay the same. No matter how amazing and epic the games become, its just as important WHO you are playing with! So many of us have gotten fed up over the years playing games with 12 year olds or immature ******bags who ACT like they are 12. You know who I mean, the kind of kids who know nothing about teamwork and only care about their own personal stats.

Thats why we founded the HoldSquare Reapers. An all-adult gaming group dedicated to teamwork, respect, and HAVING FUN! We wanted to start an active gaming community especially for grown-ups that was competitive, yet still casual. What do I mean by that? We are "casual" gamers meaning this is not our career, its a hobby. And we treat it as such. BUT, we are all competitive and we always like to do our best. But at the end of the day we remember that these are, in fact, games.

But dont let the word "casual" fool you, we are all VERY into our games and we play them often. Plus, we are always on the forum talking about our favorite games, sharing tips and strategies, as well as talking about upcoming games we are looking forward to. So even though we are "casual", we are also INVOLVED, ACTIVE, and PASSIONATE. Everyone is here because we were all looking for the same thing. So, if you are just looking for a forum to drop by and visit every few weeks, this isnt the place for you. This is an active, welcoming group: No dead weight permitted!

****THE REAPERS CODE******

The Reapers Code is the standard to which we are accountable. Its a simple, informal set of guidlines that acts as our compass in dealing with those both inside and outside our group. If you have a suggestion of something to add, post it here. We will discuss and see if it is appropriate to add to The Code:

A) TEAMWORK. "We" can accomplish much more than "I" ever can. You watch my back, ill watch yours. And because teamwork is our focus, individual stats are unimportant. The Reapers TEAM is all that matters. Constantly bragging about individual stats, or making others feel inferior for their stats will absolutely NOT be tolerated. If you feel the need to constantly measure and compare your e-***** (no offense to our lady members, lol) against others, the Reapers are not for you.
B) RESPECT. All Reapers are to be treated with the utmost respect at all times. Abusive actions or language towards another member will not be tolerated.
C) ATTITUDE. Having a positive attitude is one of the most important attributes of a Reaper. Nobody enjoys playing with complaining, negative people.
D) COMMUNICATION. Proper communication can make the difference between winning and losing, between fun and frustration. This is why we always use microphones. Its also much more fun to get to know the people you are playing with.
E) FUN. Even though we all want to win, we always remember that all video games are just that, games, not life or death. Making friends and having fun is always our primary focus.

__________________________________________________ _________

THIS, IS HOW YOU JOIN...

**Becoming a Reaper is a simple 5 Step process**

1) Register on this website at HoldSquare.com (http://www.HoldSquare.com)and Introduce yourself to the group by posting in our "Introductions" area. Just to make things easier, please use your PSN ID as your forum name.
2) Reply to this topic with the phrase "I have read and will abide by the Reapers Code"
3). (Optional) If you have a Facebook account and would like to, please go to http://www.Facebook.com/PS3Reapers and "Like" us.
4) Now, for the next 30 Days you will be considered a "probie", or probationary member. This gives us a chance to get to know you better and see if you are a good fit for the Reapers. This also give you a chance to get to know us and make sure this is the right place for you. At the end of the 30 day probationary period, if you still feel that we are a good fit for you, a vote will be taken of all Senior Leadership to see if you are granted full member status.
5) Get involved and commence fun!

soulvamp2
03-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Reapers FTW

King_Kable916
03-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Long time Reaper here. Best community you can game with HANDS DOWN!

drevil
03-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Holdsquare is a mature, friendly and fun community. Everyone is helpful, and things run smoothly because gaming events are super organized.
As a woman gamer, I was glad to find that the Reapers have a female player base.
Either way, I’m really glad I found The Reapers. They are a delight, and only after joining the Reapers did I realize how awesome online multiplayer can truly be.

soulvamp2
03-23-2013, 07:50 PM
I joined up with the Reapers a month ago after playing DCUO by myself for a few months because I left a league that I didn't feel part of. I never realized what a wonder group of people they were. They truly believe real life should come before game life is needed. Also they don't think anyone person is better than anyone else within the Gaming Group, because we all have different skill sets and are all individuals. If someone who is new to the game ever joins what ever game it may be and need help learning the basics, everyone helps that person. I have seen it happen not only in DCUO, but also Dust 514 and other games I play that other Reapers play.

We are definitely not a one game clan/group/league/guild. We embrace all games all the Playstation 3 that has any multiplayer functionality and are looking towards the future with the Playstation 4.

vred78
03-24-2013, 11:16 AM
I have been a reaper for about 3 years. It is a great group that loves to help eachother.

RRunner316
03-24-2013, 02:33 PM
This is the best group of gamers out there! Awesome adults who want to have a good time, get stuff accomplished, and do it all with respect and a great attitude. Never thought I'd join a "clan", let alone a gaming community, but this is it for me! Come join the fun!

MaritimeMage
03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Looks like a great community. Just signed up on the site & waiting for my permissions to go through.

See you all soon.

RRunner316
03-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Looks like a great community. Just signed up on the site & waiting for my permissions to go through.

See you all soon.
I just approved a bunch of new Reapers. Lemme know if you have any problems. Welcome to the Reapers!

Red Dot
03-25-2013, 10:34 AM
With the beta ending tonight we probably won't get you invited into the Defiance clan till April 2nd.

Hope to see you in another game before then.

:)

Red Dot
03-26-2013, 07:49 AM
The HoldSquare Reapers aren't just playing Defiance. We're playing many different Multiplayer games, from AC3 to CoD, we've probably got some great people to play with.

Doc
03-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Thought they were the PS3 Reapers on DCUO or is this a different guild?

King_Kable916
03-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Same group. We changed names a while back when we got an awesome new website. We are unable to change names in DCUO as far as I know.

RRunner316
03-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Thought they were the PS3 Reapers on DCUO or is this a different guild?

We WERE the PS3 Reapers, however we moved to HoldSquare.com in order to provide the community with a better forum experience. Unfortunately, there are some games, like DCUO, that won't allow us to change our League name. It would be a royal pain to get everyone migrated over just for a League name change.

Short answer: It's all the same :D

RRunner316
03-27-2013, 08:52 AM
BOOM! Preordered!

Amnesia
03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Is your Defiance focus on PvE or PvP?

Red Dot
03-27-2013, 04:01 PM
We tend to not focus on just one aspect of a game.

If a group of people want to run around doing PvE quests while another group gets into Shadow War shenanigans then that's fine.
If you find yourself having more fun doing PvP, then go for it. Maybe get an all Clan group together and dominate your matches.

Concentrate on ENJOYING the game and having FUN.

METALPUNKS
03-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Join people. You will love having people like this to play with. We are very active. I know many get scared with a group this big, I was, but truly it feels like family.

wojo
03-27-2013, 10:41 PM
I have read, and will abide by the reapers code!

King_Kable916
03-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Appreciate the enthusiasm wojo! But you have to actually do that on the website! Just follow the instructions there and we can make sure to set you up.

RRunner316
03-28-2013, 03:05 PM
We've picked up at least 1 new Defiance Reaper each day since this post was created! Come join the fun!

NeoGold
03-30-2013, 01:11 AM
This group contains the most well-knit, helpful, friendly gamers I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I joined over a year ago when I was looking for a decent DCUO guild and was surprised to find I joined the best. The knowledge and experience that they possess for a multitude of games including Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, and many others, is top-notch. Probably the best aspect is that we're all responsible adults with real lives, so while we game hard, we also live hard and understand that all of us have bigger priorities than games. In short, if you're looking to have fun with an excellent team, stop looking, and get over to Holdsquare.com (http://www.holdsquare.com) and sign up!

Red Dot
03-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Joining this League over a year ago was the best gaming decision I've ever made.

It put me in contact with a ton of people who were playing the same games I was, and because of the culture of corporation, I was able to tap into their collective knowledge and better my own skillset.

King_Kable916
03-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Going strong! We are growing day by day and interest from our many veteran Reaper members is growing exponentially and expect a huge crew the day of release.

Red Dot
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Ummmm...

Bump!

soulvamp2
04-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Go Reapers! Was happy to see so many Reapers, new and old, on last night. We will be one of the best clan on the PS3.

King_Kable916
04-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Ran some raids today and we've been seeing a lot of people signing up on the site. We are growing faster than we've ever experienced before! Come join in on the fun and see what it means to be a Reaper!

King_Kable916
04-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Le' bump! Over 25 members playing daily!

King_Kable916
04-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Take it to the top!

King_Kable916
04-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Still going strong! Hopefully there isn't a player cap for clans!

VaWahoo
04-06-2013, 08:55 PM
I think you would have a hard time finding a better group of people to play with on the PS3. I've been a member for 3 years now and have met some great people. Come join us.

keepitsavage
04-07-2013, 12:34 AM
greetings, i registered at holdsquare.com and eagerly await a reply. im a 29 yr old gamer. im married with 2 kids and work 2 jobs. i do most of my gaming on thurs, fri, and sat nights 11p- 6a eastern time. ive got literaly hundreds of ps3 games. been playin video games since i was 2 yrs old lol. im in no way an elite player or whatever, but im average and typically play for fun, not really for the competition. would be nice to play with others who maybe feel the same way. anyway my psn is keepitsavage, feel free to add me.

vavi
04-07-2013, 05:36 AM
U guys European servers or USA? or active in both?

Red Dot
04-07-2013, 06:10 AM
We have both US and European sides for our DCUO league, Im not aware of many of our Erupoean members playing this game at the moment. We're always looking to expand though!

soulvamp2
04-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Yeah we welcome both. I've played with a few if our EU Reapers on Black Ops 2.

METALPUNKS
04-07-2013, 03:55 PM
We also purchase clan boosts when we can. That's always nice.

IronDuke 177
04-07-2013, 05:49 PM
How about a gamer over 61........

Conga
04-07-2013, 07:47 PM
would like to join plz. how does this work? what info do you need. Want to fight to make me clan proud! Conga in game.

Conga
04-07-2013, 07:54 PM
How about a gamer over 61.. I am in. :-}

Red Dot
04-10-2013, 07:27 AM
The only age requirement is 21 or over. 61 beats that by 40 years, it's fine.

Oh yeah... bump

Red Dot
04-11-2013, 07:38 AM
We've had a ton of new members join this week. We get 3 or 4 new members a day.

Come join us and see why we have been getting so many new members.

VaWahoo
04-11-2013, 09:47 PM
We have had multiple Reapers use their bits to purchase boots for the entire clan. Things such as this make us one of the best communities around. For all PS3 games.

Red Dot
04-17-2013, 09:10 PM
We've started to put dedicated PvP nights on our calander!

Come and join us in the mayhem and fun!

Mokarran
04-24-2013, 11:51 AM
I just got going into this game and am having a blast so far. The Reapers are a great group of people to hang out and play games with.

King_Kable916
04-25-2013, 12:18 PM
For those interested please go to our website at www.holdsquare.com and register on our forums. Once registered follow the steps(It's super easy) like reading and signing the Reaper Code and BAM.. You're in..

Message me on PSN at King_Kable916 if you guys need assistance.

Red Dot
05-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Our calander of activities is going up today, including our pursuit hunting night!

HELL MAMA
06-01-2013, 05:25 PM
hello are you looking for a clan of all grown ups to play with? well just head over to HoldSquare.com and sign up with us you need to be 21 or older with a working mic. to join. follow the steps and ask for a clan invite. hope to see you soon.

HELL MAMA
06-02-2013, 06:10 PM
we are still waiting for you HoldSquare.com

HELL MAMA
06-05-2013, 02:13 PM
hi everyone we sure hope you will check out our defiance clan. just go to HoldSquare.com and sign up now. you need to be 21 or older with a working mic. be nice to everyone and have fun.

Loonatyc
06-06-2013, 08:44 AM
How big is your Defiance clan? I want a clan that can complete In The Inner Circle II.

edwpolanco
06-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Hey there!

I made an account in your site (holdsquare) and am waiting for the activation from one of the senior staff. My name in your site's the same as the one in here (per the rules you made and the ones I abide it is the same as my psn id).

Got both defiance and DCU this week and I'm looking to play with peps (it's an mmo for something right? :p)

EDIT: alredy got my activation!

HELL MAMA
06-08-2013, 08:31 PM
thanks for joining out clan we are glad to have you.

so for everyone who hasnt checked out web page go to HoldSquare.com and check our clan. BUT WAIT! we play many more games than just defiance. if you are 21 years old or older with a working mic. we are waiting just for you.

HELL MAMA
06-08-2013, 08:36 PM
How big is your Defiance clan? I want a clan that can complete In The Inner Circle II.

the defiance clan members is 41 and counting. but as a whole we are over a 1000 strong you see we are the former ps3 reapers and we play all sorts of ps3 games from black ops bl2 dust dcuo to DEFIANCe and many more. come on over soon.

HELL MAMA
06-10-2013, 06:25 AM
DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR WEB PAGE!HoldSquare.com . we want you to join our defiance clan today.

Sshteeve
06-13-2013, 04:38 AM
I have read and will abide by the Reapers Code, Signed up for the website and awaiting activation!
Looking forward to seeing you all in game hopefully :D

**EDIT - Though I didn't check if you guys were on the EU servers or just the US! **

HELL MAMA
06-13-2013, 01:38 PM
I have read and will abide by the Reapers Code, Signed up for the website and awaiting activation!
Looking forward to seeing you all in game hopefully :D

**EDIT - Though I didn't check if you guys were on the EU servers or just the US! ** we are on US servers just make a us account.

HELL MAMA
06-13-2013, 01:44 PM
hello again arkhunters! we are looking for grown ups with a working mic. to be apart of our reaper family. you do need to be 21 or over. the holdsquare reapers is a very large family of ps3 and soon to be ps4 gamers that play many games. please check out our web site at HoldSquare.com and see if we may be a fit for you.

Dehlert
06-13-2013, 04:23 PM
applied to site, waiting to be added. I work 12 hours shifts so my game time varies.. but when I do play it is overnight (3pm-5am) wisconsin time.

HELL MAMA
06-13-2013, 06:53 PM
welcome just ask for a clan invite and i will pass the word to out 2 team leaders. we have a clan invite thread on our holdsquare forums in the defiance section.

Dehlert
06-13-2013, 07:14 PM
well still don't have permissions to post in that thread. I have a random schedule so I am trying to get into something as soon as I can to start playing with others.

HELL MAMA
06-13-2013, 09:16 PM
RRunner should be online on ps3 now shoot him a message and ask him to get you on the forums.

HELL MAMA
06-29-2013, 05:45 AM
hi again arkhunters we need you to check out HoldSquare.com. we would love you to be part of our family. are you 21 or over with a mic.? great then we might be what you are looking for.

Red Dot
06-29-2013, 08:11 AM
Look us up at HoldSquare.com!

We have plenty of active gamers playing a wide variety of games. The only requirements are that you be 21 or over and have a mic.

HELL MAMA
07-10-2013, 09:13 AM
we are looking for many new members to join us in our defiance clan. we are a fun loving group of players and would love to have you. if you are 21 and over with a working mic. just head over to HoldSquare.com and check us out. we have a large group of members playing lots of the latest games as well as defiance. this is a grown up place to play and have fun. hope to see you there.

HELL MAMA
07-11-2013, 06:46 AM
HoldSquare.com visit today

HELL MAMA
07-12-2013, 08:30 AM
there new members coming into the reapers everday. dont miss out on our wonderful gaming family. check us out at HouldSquare.com. we are waiting for you to take part in the gaming fun.

HELL MAMA
07-13-2013, 05:44 AM
do you need a group to do co-ops with or mabe want new friends? is the clan you are in right for you? do you want people to just hang out and have laughs with? mabe the reapers is what you are looking for. we will take time to help you level up and do missions with.

all that is needed is for you to be 21 or over with a working mic. and love fun. check out our site at http://www.holdsquare.com/ .

PawPawMoe
07-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Tired of getting nothing done, Piuging, standdng around, Join HoldSquararereapers.com Over 21 an adult Ps gaming community with various games. Give us A try what do you have to lose, but you have LOT to gain, long time friends, family built community and much, much more, come check us out DEFIANCE and the the HOLDSQUAREREAPERS plus a hole lot more!

cdgfx84
07-14-2013, 02:13 AM
Couldn't make it back on last night, but if anyone is looking for a clan or to play games with people over 21 BL2, DCUO, Dust just to name a few. If it is on ps3 more than likely reapers are playing it, the only requirements are that your over 21 and have a mic check out the forums at http://www.holdsquare.com and check out the facebook page in my signature. Reapers always help reapers I didn't have enough for a car in game so hell mama gave the 30,000 i needed to get it thnx again.

HELL MAMA
07-15-2013, 06:34 AM
want to get into an adult clan before the dlc comes? well the holdsquare reapers is about grown ups who love games. we are not just a defiance group,we are a gaming group. want to play dust or ff? bl2,dcuo or cod of many other games we all play.

we are very large group playing many games without the worry of kids acting like kids. we ask that you be 21 or older with a working mic. and love fun. please check out our web site at HoldSquare.com we would love to have you.

cdgfx84
07-15-2013, 07:38 AM
If you are tired of dealing with pugs and kids in game check out holdsquare.com, reapers always help each other out last night a reapers wife needed some volge bombers for a pursuit so me and another reaper who were mainly just sitting around talking heading over the group took care of that. We then proceeded to get some recorders we were missing in co-op.

RRunner316
07-15-2013, 12:13 PM
With the rumblings of the DLC on the horizon, Defiance is seeing a revival within the HoldSquare Reaper community! So if you're on PS3, 21 or over, have a mic, are mature/respectful, and want to game with like minded adults just trying to have a good time, head on over to http://www.holdsquare.com and sign up!

HELL MAMA
07-16-2013, 05:49 AM
yes RRunner is right,if you need a clan we will make you stay turn into your home. give us a try nothing to loose only family to gain. go to http://www.holdsquare.com/ and sign up with us today.

cdgfx84
07-17-2013, 08:28 AM
If you are looking for an adult clan check us out at www.holdsquare.com if you have a mic 21 and over we play a bunch of other games than defiance.

HELL MAMA
07-18-2013, 03:55 PM
hello girls and guys,we are looking to grow our defiance clan. we are an all adult group of gamers that loves fun. we play defiance as well as many other ps3 games. if you are looking for a group of gamers to join and grow with, we mabe what you are looking for. we do ask for you to be 21 or older with a working mic. please check out our web page here: http://www.holdsquare.com/. we hope you will look at us and sign up only 3 easy steps and you are in. we will leave the light on for you.

cdgfx84
07-19-2013, 10:46 AM
If you are looking for a clan to help with defiance are over 21 and have a mic check out http://www.holdsquare.com we have a variety of games we also play borderlands dcuo final fantasy and others I can't think of.

PawPawMoe
07-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Dedicated people that enjoy the game, you can count on HoldSquare.Com. over 21? have a Mic? then were for YOU! DEfiance AND A BUNCH of other supported games in this adult community. HoldSQuare.Com Check us Out.

cdgfx84
07-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Are you tired of puggin everything in defiance dcuo or any other online game on the ps3 is so and you are 21+ have a mic then head over to www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
07-20-2013, 04:57 PM
I've have played Defiance since it's 2nd week, was in a non-active clan & always just chugged along by myself, up until about a month ago, when I ran into Hell Mama at Commander Cronkite. Since then, I have joined the Reapers and made quite a few new friends. We all play well together and each and everyone of us is always willing to help the other out. Even if we have to change a few diapers. We always have someone on every time we log in, which is especially nice, because you always know help is just a group invite away. I have definitely found a happy home within Defiance and I am very proud to be a Reaper...

HELL MAMA
07-21-2013, 06:14 AM
hello defiance players, with the dlc coming soon (i hope) is a good time to find a clan. what a way to start all that new content than to be with a friendly group of players. we at hold square would love for you to be apart of our family.

if you are 21 or older with a working mic. please check us out here http://www.holdsquare.com/ you will love us.

HELL MAMA
07-22-2013, 05:08 AM
arkhunters check us out : http://www.holdsquare.com/ we need you.

cdgfx84
07-22-2013, 05:33 AM
Over 21 with a mic check out www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
07-23-2013, 10:51 AM
yep folks we are still here. we are getting new members from this thread and thank you all for joining the reapers. we still need you to keep checking out our site. it is a friendly site and we keep our site clean with great news.

we have many games to check out as well as defiance. so come check out our site and join our reaper family. you do need to be 21 or older with a working mic. check us out today here: http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
07-24-2013, 06:30 AM
go check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/ we will show you the love of a great gaming group.

theeigthtower
07-24-2013, 01:26 PM
...The knowledge and experience that they possess for a multitude of games including Borderlands..

OMG - A guild... that plays borderlands... is this heaven? Enlisting right away!

HELL MAMA
07-24-2013, 05:28 PM
we would be prould to have you come on down lol

Stefanwulfe
07-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Don't need a bump, but urging everyone to join the revolution...

cdgfx84
07-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Over 21 got a mic head over to www.holdsquare.com never worry about gaming with little kids again

PawPawMoe
07-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Holdsuare.com is looking for you! Fun loving Adult clan over 21 with Mics, Dedicated folks, casual gaming community hosting other games, But Giving Love Towards Defiance! Check us out! Holdsquare.com

cdgfx84
07-27-2013, 07:43 AM
www.holdsquare.com

QUIK420
07-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Although Im never a fan of having to sign up for websites I may head over to yours. I need defiance lovers haha

HELL MAMA
07-27-2013, 04:13 PM
we are defiance lovers alright. and we dont flame the forums for sure. lol

HELL MAMA
07-28-2013, 12:17 AM
i would like to take a moment to thank the many people that has joined the reapers. you all have found a home with us and now you are family. always ask us if you need anything.

you will find our forums clean and a nice place to hang out. we try to keep them free of hate filled threads. so please enjoy your new home. thanks again. Holdsquare.com

cdgfx84
07-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Yes our forums are more on an adult forum by meaning most of the time we do not act like children when we post on the forums, also I want to say thank you to all the defiance members who have joined recently.

HELL MAMA
07-29-2013, 02:31 PM
we are back again asking for you to come join us. we just got the last wave of new members settled in their new home. as we have told you before we are an all adult gaming community with lots more than just defiance. we stay current with most games we play. when you join holdsquare you can join the many clans,leauges and groups of the games we play.

if you are 21 or older with a working mic. then we might be what you are looking for. we are very laid back group of gamers. so please come check out our web page today http://www.holdsquare.com/ .

cdgfx84
07-29-2013, 03:34 PM
www.holdsquare.com

GrimReaper11485
07-31-2013, 10:09 AM
I just want to say that I just joined the group a few days ago and have played with a few people from this game as well as God of War. I have to say that everyone has been extremely nice and helpful. Hell Mama has been extremely nice and helpful through the whole process. Along with another member I have been playing God of War with. So as a new member I have to say if you are thinking about joining at least give it a look over on the website www.holdsquare.com it is hard to find mature gamers out there who understand that gaming is not the only thing in life and that responsibilities come first, this group understands that and it is much appreciated.

aka
07-31-2013, 11:02 AM
Reapers ? sounds Scary

HELL MAMA
07-31-2013, 02:21 PM
check out http://www.holdsquare.com/ today.

cdgfx84
07-31-2013, 04:56 PM
http://www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-01-2013, 05:39 AM
hi again,ladies and gents. as we all still wait for that DLC to get here is a great time to find a clan. get started with a gaming group that you can play defiance and many other games with. we are an all adult gaming community that plays many games including defiance. our group has clans,leauges and groups for every game we play. we also have team leaders for all the groups and clans.

i am the team leader for the defiance clan and would love for you to be apart of our fast growing clan. to join holdsquare you need to be 21 or over with a working mic. and love to have fun. you can find us by going to http://www.holdsquare.com/ check us out and start making new friends today.

aka
08-01-2013, 07:25 AM
WOW This REALY is a Reaper thread !
102 posts since March and all but 15 of them are made by other Reapers..lmao
BUMP MUCH ?

RRunner316
08-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Known affectionately as Hell Mama to a lot of our community, she has been spending the last month or so, vigorously trying to breath life back into Defiance. Through a series of tasks I asked her to complete, she proved to me that she has what it takes to be a HoldSquare Team Leader. She laid the ground work by posting repeatedly on the Defiance forum, bumping our recruitment thread daily, if not more frequently. She has recruited a LOT of new Defiance Reapers in the last month. She took new Reapers under her wing, showed them the ropes, and introduced them to current Reapers. She exhibited Team Leader qualities even without the title and looks like she's got a solid Defiance crew back up and running. She's also working on inter-clan meetups with Third World Tactics. She's worked long and hard to get this going and she totally deserves it.

I'd like to take a moment and congratulate our new Defiance Team Leader b12d52 (Candy Mama)!

:cool:

aka
08-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Known affectionately as Hell Mama to a lot of our community, she has been spending the last month or so, vigorously trying to breath life back into Defiance. Through a series of tasks I asked her to complete, she proved to me that she has what it takes to be a HoldSquare Team Leader. She laid the ground work by posting repeatedly on the Defiance forum, bumping our recruitment thread daily, if not more frequently. She has recruited a LOT of new Defiance Reapers in the last month. She took new Reapers under her wing, showed them the ropes, and introduced them to current Reapers. She exhibited Team Leader qualities even without the title and looks like she's got a solid Defiance crew back up and running. She's also working on inter-clan meetups with Third World Tactics. She's worked long and hard to get this going and she totally deserves it.

I'd like to take a moment and congratulate our new Defiance Team Leader b12d52 (Candy Mama)!

:cool:

I Approve this message B12d52 is deserving of this and many more honors.

Sammie
08-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Nice job Hell Mama!

HELL MAMA
08-02-2013, 05:18 AM
thanks guys i am loving the new members that is joining us. i have met some great new members from here.
http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
08-02-2013, 02:43 PM
if you have been trying to get on our forums today it has been down. it is back now and our doors is open. so if you are 21 or older with a working mic come on over and check us out. you can find us at http://www.holdsquare.com/ we will be watching for you.

cdgfx84
08-02-2013, 03:52 PM
www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-03-2013, 05:25 AM
ark hunters,holdsquare reapers are growing everyday. we want you to get on board with this fast moving train. we are hooking up with 3rd world tactics to tear up the bay area. so if you want to go places with us you need to check us out. you need to be 21 or over with a working mic. and love haveing fun. here is where we are http://www.holdsquare.com/

cdgfx84
08-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Tired of pugging got a mic over 21 then head over to www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-04-2013, 05:34 AM
wow, we had a blast last night ! thanks everyone for a great march. i hope we have many more.

if you haven't heard reapers want you ! http://www.holdsquare.com/

Diablo63
08-04-2013, 09:36 AM
I'm looking forward to being a reaper. I just signed up to play Defiance PSN: garfield63 (IGN: Raytak).

HELL MAMA
08-05-2013, 06:00 AM
I'm looking forward to being a reaper. I just signed up to play Defiance PSN: garfield (IGN: Raytak). yep i have already sent you a friends request.

Stefanwulfe
08-05-2013, 05:59 PM
We're growing by leaps and bounds. Nice to see all these new Reapers signing up.

cdgfx84
08-05-2013, 10:39 PM
21 mic yes yes then head on over www.holdsquare.com

EvaBlazin
08-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Hi, I have just signed up cant wait to be a member.

HELL MAMA
08-06-2013, 10:19 AM
lol and we cant wait to have you eva.

cdgfx84
08-06-2013, 12:20 PM
www.holdsquare.com

Drago1252
08-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Looking forward to joining!!

HELL MAMA
08-07-2013, 12:40 PM
cool yes i have seen your intro. on our page.

cdgfx84
08-08-2013, 08:19 AM
over 21 and got a mic then why aren't you here yet www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-08-2013, 12:14 PM
defiance ladies! do we have them here? well i am a defiance female and we have a couple more in the reaper clan. what i want is to see more ladies come join us.

guys, we love and want you as well,but we want ladies to add to the fun. if you want into our defiance clan male or female check out our web page http://www.holdsquare.com/. you need to be 21 or older with a working mic. and like to have fun. ladies get aboard the reaper train today.

cdgfx84
08-10-2013, 02:26 AM
I have to second that guys are welcome but it gets a little tiresome with the dudefest and I am a guy. Are there any female gamers left in the world did the zombie apocalypse already start, guess I better get my katana off my wall and load up the guns. Before we all head out together check out www.holdsquare.com so we can play one last game of defiance first. You need to be over 21 and have a mic for the forums, for the zombie apocalypse all you have to be is living and have some kind of weapon stay safe out there.

Phantom_x_Raven
08-10-2013, 02:54 PM
cool sounds just like my Shadow Syndicate clan only difference is we sponsored and offer benefits since we're more of a gaming community that's been around for years now

HELL MAMA
08-11-2013, 06:06 AM
cool sounds just like my Shadow Syndicate clan only difference is we sponsored and offer benefits since we're more of a gaming community that's been around for years now

http://www.holdsquare.com/ the holdsquare reapers has been around for years as well,we are a gaming community and play many games. we have clans,leagues,guilds and groups for every game we play. we have leadership from top to bottom.

we have a president 2 vps, a number of LTs and 22 team leaders to cover all the games we play. we do offer prizes from time to time. we dont offer a pay to join but, what we do offer is a place to play with other like minded adults. the holdsquare reapers as a whole is around a 1000 members strong. defiance is just a one game that we play and enjoy.

if you are male or female and over 21 with a working mic. please go check us out. we would love for you to join our growing family. just go here http://www.holdsquare.com/ . we are here day and night.

Phantom_x_Raven
08-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Cool beans lol right now we trying to nail our 3rd sponsor but good luck to ya guys

Jenifer79
08-11-2013, 10:53 AM
The Reapers had a great turn out last night at our event, Reaper Rampage. I was able to level up two of my weapons, level up my ego points and pick up a lot of loot on our killing spree! If you're interested in joining us next time sign up for our clan. Must be 21 and use a mic. We'd love to add some women to our clan but of course you guys are always welcome as well :) Check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/

Stefanwulfe
08-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Definitely could use a stronger female presence for sure...

Phantom_x_Raven
08-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Lol sometimes I think there's to many females in the clan chat no offence to our female clan members btw lol but it is hard to try to get a word in edge wise with your lady talk lol jk

HELL MAMA
08-12-2013, 05:43 AM
hello ark hunters, remember to check out us at http://www.holdsquare.com/ today.

TravelerX1
08-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Loved the Rampage Sat Night Reapers!
Well done. The "Hulker Stomp" was epic.

HELL MAMA
08-12-2013, 09:22 AM
thanks, we sure enjoyed you guys being there. ii hope we many more like that.

theeigthtower
08-12-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm laden down with real life between a 13 hour work day, time with my wife, taking care of a six year old and a new born. The Reapers have been encouraging and understanding with the limited game time I get. This is a great community with lots of fun people.

Stefanwulfe
08-13-2013, 03:14 PM
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS WHO WILL LEAD YOU ASTRAY...Come my children, follow me and let Holdsquare.com lead you into the promise land...

Sammie
08-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Oh man, those Reapers, bunch of jerks! Joking!
Come check us out! We have all sorts of fun on the site! http://www.holdsquare.com/

cdgfx84
08-13-2013, 04:49 PM
over 21 with mic join www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
08-14-2013, 05:39 AM
With the DLC dropping soon, we are expecting a large influx of new players. Our clan is already growing bigger & stronger every day, so if you're at least 21 years of age & have a working mic, check us out at www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-14-2013, 09:00 PM
LADIES, LADIES,LADIES! and guys, lol we are looking for more of you good people to come join our family. if you are 21 and over with a working mic. and love fun come here http://www.holdsquare.com/. guys and ladies we want you to be apart of the holdsquare reapers a whole world of gaming.

cdgfx84
08-15-2013, 02:45 AM
www.holdsquare.com

Capattac
08-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Hell Mama... I am really excited about your "Don't Pay The Reaper" event! (although I have a feeling I will be paying...lol)

Everyone else, Listen up! If you are reading this thread, you obviously have an interest in joining HoldSquare... Well? What are you waiting for? The Reapers are a fantastic bunch that I am proud to be friends with. They hold cool clan and community events! Their website (www.holdsquare.com) is packed with awesomeness! Wait.... why are you still here reading this? GO GET SIGNED UP NOW!

HELL MAMA
08-16-2013, 04:53 AM
LOL cap you are so funny. yep come give us a look see. but if we are not what you are looking please look at 3WT.

HELL MAMA
08-16-2013, 04:16 PM
dont forget about DONT PAY THE REAPER Saturday night at 9 pm est and check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
08-17-2013, 08:19 PM
guess what time it is?? give up? ok its time for you to join the holdsquare reapers. are you at least 21 with a working mic. and love fun? if so hurry and click here today http://www.holdsquare.com/.

cdgfx84
08-18-2013, 04:33 PM
with dlc on the way you are going to need some buddies for all the content on its way over 21 w/ mic head over to www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-19-2013, 04:40 AM
DLC ONE DAY AWAY ! get started with http://www.holdsquare.com/ today! we dont buy our members we want you to join us because you want to play with other adults. if you are 21 or over with a working mic. then we might be for you.

HELL MAMA
08-20-2013, 04:49 AM
today is the day folks dlc coming. you guys come visit us at http://www.holdsquare.com/ and get started with a new clan.

cdgfx84
08-20-2013, 10:00 AM
looking for an adult clan with a mic then head to www.holdsquare.com play more games than just defiance

vladspartan
08-20-2013, 01:30 PM
srry but is too much bla bla for be a member. im adult i have 40 years old and play all nights.and never see a member of this clan active online.
i dont want go to a site for do my register or be an prob... or something else. i want a clan where people play together help others and have fun. not this. srry,but im right about this.

and plz who want play coop maps or just sub missions feel free to add me on psn ok.
vladspartan

HELL MAMA
08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
srry but is too much bla bla for be a member. im adult i have 40 years old and play all nights.and never see a member of this clan active online.
i dont want go to a site for do my register or be an prob... or something else. i want a clan where people play together help others and have fun. not this. srry,but im right about this.

and plz who want play coop maps or just sub missions feel free to add me on psn ok.
vladspartan
sir,thats ok not every gaming group is a fit for everybody. as for us playing together since you are not in our clan you cant tell what we do. as a matter we all do play together every day.

you say you play all night and dont see any of us well i have never seen you either but that dont mean you are not there. to judge us without knowing us is a bit harsh.

hold square has been around for over 3 years and have many reapers that has been there from the start. we have a very large gaming group made up of great men and women from all over the world. we play current ps3 games with leadership to keep everything running smooth.

yes we do have a nice web site and yes you have to sign up to join. as for the probie. part its only 30 days to see if we are a fit for each other. it doesn't mean anything any more than that. sorry we couldnt meet your gaming needs. best of luck to you sir.

http://www.holdsquare.com/

cdgfx84
08-21-2013, 07:39 AM
I am sorry you do not feel this is the place for you we have people sign up to agree to a code to act towards one another with respect and to agree to use a mic. About not seeing us in game are you going to every location in the game looking for reapers that would make no sense to for one most times you would be out of phase with any reapers you were looking for. Secondly I do not see a reason to hijack another clan's recruitment thread. If anyone is looking for an adult clan over 21 with mic check out www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-22-2013, 06:05 AM
hi everyone ! are you looking for an all adult clan? well holdsquare is just that. if you are 21 or old with a working mic come over to http://www.holdsquare.com/ and check us out. we would love to have you join our growing family.

cdgfx84
08-22-2013, 08:24 AM
Tired of playing with little kids got a mic then head over to www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
08-23-2013, 04:52 AM
Still looking to add to our ranks. All new players 21 + with a mic should check us out. We're a friendly tight community and always have loads of fun playing and working together.

cdgfx84
08-23-2013, 06:33 AM
www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
08-26-2013, 04:53 AM
wow i go off for a few days and our thread drops like a rock lol. ok we are still looking for adult people to join our gaming group. if you are 21 or older with a working mic. please check our our web page at http://www.holdsquare.com/.

cdgfx84
08-26-2013, 01:18 PM
www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
08-27-2013, 05:45 AM
The recruitment never ends... www.holdsquare.com

cdgfx84
08-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Looking for anyone 21 and over with mic etiquette check out www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
08-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Join the masses! Liberate the bay! DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

AristaCara
08-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I am wondering if this is an ok clan to join if I still wish to do a majority of my questing as a lone wolf and to be a part of a community for bigger ig events?

HELL MAMA
08-28-2013, 02:03 PM
I am wondering if this is an ok clan to join if I still wish to do a majority of my questing as a lone wolf and to be a part of a community for bigger ig events? if you are 21 or over with a working mic. then yes. we would love for you to join us please go here http://www.holdsquare.com/ and sign up on our web page. we enjoy grouping and having fun with each other.

AristaCara
08-28-2013, 02:54 PM
if you are 21 or over with a working mic. then yes. we would love for you to join us please go here http://www.holdsquare.com/ and sign up on our web page. we enjoy grouping and having fun with each other.

Awesome, will definitely do that. Will probably be tomorrow though as its almost time to leave work, and I don't have a computer at home. OK that may be a little white lie, but my computer acts like a 90 year old.

HELL MAMA
08-28-2013, 03:13 PM
ok hope to see you soon.

HELL MAMA
08-29-2013, 10:16 PM
ok we got us a new female today yea! come on girls visit us at http://www.holdsquare.com/. and guys you all come on to we have way more guys than ladies. everyone is welcome.

HELL MAMA
08-31-2013, 04:56 AM
hello all,holdsquare reapers are still looking for you great people. remember we are an all adult gaming group and would love for you to join us. if you are 21 or older with a working mic. please check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/.

Stefanwulfe
08-31-2013, 03:32 PM
Holdsquare Reapers... Bringing Death, Destruction, Madness and Total F'ing Mayhem to the bay area. Sign up now and F it up with us...

cdgfx84
08-31-2013, 05:49 PM
over 21 with mic head over to www.holdsquare.com

cdgfx84
09-01-2013, 11:07 PM
www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
09-03-2013, 04:41 PM
we are looking for new members that want to play in an all adult gaming group. i need members that wants to play not just join a clan. so if you are 21 or older with a working mic check us out here at http://www.holdsquare.com/. too many join and then play every other game thats out. we want people that still loves defiance and wants to play with other adults. so if this is you come on over, we will be waiting for you.

MoonDog
09-04-2013, 06:45 AM
"I have read and will abide by the Reapers Code"!

Just registered on your website look forward to hearing from you

just started defiance and I play other games too :) - Epic Gamer ;)

HELL MAMA
09-04-2013, 11:26 AM

just started defiance and I play other games too :) - Epic Gamer ;) just as soon as i see your introduction i will give you an invite to our clan. hope to see you soon.

cdgfx84
09-04-2013, 07:33 PM

just started defiance and I play other games too :) - Epic Gamer ;)

I have looked at the user list and I cannot find you are you sure you signed up on http://www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
09-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I looked too. Need that intro first.

HELL MAMA
09-07-2013, 05:03 AM
hello everyone, we are still looking for new members. if you are 21 or older and have a working mic. check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/. we are a gaming group and play many current games, so come on over.

HELL MAMA
09-08-2013, 05:18 AM
dont forget to check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/. we would for you to join us.

cdgfx84
09-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Hey you yes you the slacker reading this are you over 21 got a mic then why are you not at www.holdsquare.com

icm_24
09-09-2013, 08:48 AM
I have read and will abide by the Reapers Code. Can't wait to play with some of you :-)

HELL MAMA
09-10-2013, 02:26 PM
come on into our house,we want to make you apart of our family. if you are 21 or older with a working mic. please check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/. we will be looking for you.

cdgfx84
09-11-2013, 06:04 AM
over 21 with a mic head over to www.holdsquare.com

Stefanwulfe
09-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Doing the Reaper bump. Come sign up and get into the action. www.holdsquare.com

azzwozere
09-11-2013, 07:06 PM
im interested, just one question: do you have EU servers? im finding VERY tough to get into a good clan over here in Blighty :(

QUIK420
09-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Im not exactly sure if we do but I dont believe so Im sorry! :*(

HELL MAMA
09-11-2013, 11:34 PM
we dont have eu servers but you can make an account on the na servers and still play with us.

azzwozere
09-12-2013, 08:52 AM
i'll have to give that some thought, it probably means starting over... i'd want to avoid that if possible... but if needs be i can do it :)

HELL MAMA
09-13-2013, 05:01 AM
i am sorry, but yes it does mean starting over ,but we can help you get back to where you was. http://www.holdsquare.com/

cdgfx84
09-13-2013, 10:26 AM
www.holdsquare.com

HELL MAMA
09-16-2013, 05:20 AM
do you like making new adult friends,and playing in an all adult clan? if you are 21 or older with a working mic. then please check us out. you can find us by going to http://www.holdsquare.com/.

Stefanwulfe
09-18-2013, 09:35 AM
We're still here...we're not going away...still adding new members...and looking to add even more! www.holdsquare.com

icm_24
09-20-2013, 09:46 AM
*bump*

always looking for a few good people to help, and share in, our gaming habits :-)

have mic? looking for others to play with? give us a try!

HELL MAMA
09-24-2013, 05:44 AM
we will be back up soon guys. http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
09-29-2013, 04:58 AM
hello everyone we are back up and running again after being knocked offline by some hacker group. our site dont look like it use to right now but we are open for business. if you are 21 or over with a working mic come check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/.

cdn_bacon13
09-29-2013, 08:30 AM
Glad to hear you guys are back up and running!

HELL MAMA
10-04-2013, 05:33 AM
thanks we are glad to be back up as well. so if you are looking for an all adult clan please check us out here http://www.holdsquare.com/. you need to be 21 or older with a working mic.

HELL MAMA
10-06-2013, 05:26 AM
we are still looking for new defiance clan members you can find us at http://www.holdsquare.com/.

HELL MAMA
10-10-2013, 05:11 AM
check holdsquare reapers out at http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
10-12-2013, 05:17 AM
are you 21 or older with a mic? if you are please check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
10-15-2013, 05:46 AM
visit us at http://www.holdsquare.com/ if you want an all adult clan. 21 and older with a mic.

HELL MAMA
10-23-2013, 01:37 PM
well holdsquare reapers have re worked our web site again. as i told you all earlier we were hacked real bad and pretty much destroyed our site. we are back up and running full power now. if you are 21 or older with a working mic come over and check us out here : http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
10-27-2013, 05:46 AM
if you are still looking for a clan check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/. you need to be 21 or older with a mic.

Jadaell1982
10-27-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm on your website what section do I apply under tho?

HELL MAMA
10-29-2013, 05:00 AM
jadaell just sign up under the 3 steps and intro section http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
11-04-2013, 07:30 AM
hi everyone despite what some nasty person thinks,holdsquare reapers strive to be a place where adult players can come and play. we have many games reapers play together with clans, leagues and groups for all our games. we have a full core of leadership and go out of our way to help you adjust to us. so if you are 21 years old or older with a working mic come check us out here http://www.holdsquare.com/.

HELL MAMA
11-07-2013, 06:20 AM
holdsquare reapers are still looking for members check us out at http://www.holdsquare.com/

HELL MAMA
11-12-2013, 06:24 AM
if you still dont have a clan and want to play with adults check out us at http://www.holdsquare.com/. you need to be 21 or older with a working mic. come take a look at us.