PDA

View Full Version : Friendly players?

Rusty Tuell
05-26-2013, 06:47 PM
So i'm stuck on a mission and the majority of my friends list either don't have the game or have quit playing, so i have put into area chat a couple times asking if someone would accompany me on a quest, the only replies were F' you, do it yourself. and one guy joined a group with me and then immediately logged off. just wandering if there are any people out there who actually help other players the way i have or if i should just get rid of the game.

RAVIYN
05-26-2013, 06:50 PM
my clan is active and help. send friend request if you like.

IIIX enjoi XIII

9mmfa
05-26-2013, 06:53 PM
I will. Don't know when I will be on. But if I m on , I'll help. I will help anyone. I just enjoy the game.

Rusty Tuell
05-26-2013, 06:58 PM
cool thanks, i will add asap

Rusty Tuell
05-26-2013, 07:01 PM
what is your gamertag, and i will add you for same reason if you ever need an extra shooter

Omnifarious Xji
05-26-2013, 07:04 PM
If you're ever in need of a second gun, just let me know. Gamertag's below. V

9mmfa
05-26-2013, 08:00 PM
9mmfirstaid. See u around. In usually on weekends. And if not to busy an hour or 2 at night

CRIXDA
05-26-2013, 08:11 PM
same here. I play often and I love to run and gun.
hit me up and I will do some missions with you, no problems - as long as you have a mic!
CRIXDA is my gamertag, so I am not all that difficult to find.

Odessa
05-26-2013, 08:59 PM
So i'm stuck on a mission and the majority of my friends list either don't have the game or have quit playing, so i have put into area chat a couple times asking if someone would accompany me on a quest, the only replies were F' you, do it yourself. and one guy joined a group with me and then immediately logged off. just wandering if there are any people out there who actually help other players the way i have or if i should just get rid of the game.

Which mission are you stuck on? Did you finish it yet?

Nysir
05-26-2013, 09:21 PM
gamertag- o Buddah, hit me up man

fallout
05-26-2013, 10:28 PM
gamertag is FALLout4200 always looking to play with people who enjoy the game

Mr_Palmetto
05-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Gamertag- Andross, if you ever need help, hit him up

Defenze
05-26-2013, 10:35 PM

This is sadly happening a lot in this game. Not sure why. It may happen in other games, but I'm not aware of those instances as I am only a one game at a time kind of player. But I am giving serious thought to stop playing for a while as I can't find anyone to do anything with in game. I log in check my stats and loadout and off I go.............all by myself. Rarely do I get to join up with 3 or 4 peeps and do a co-op or shadow war. No one uses chat channels, no one talks to one another and so I drive around, shooting Hellion bugs and the occasional Raider roadblock. But since this most recent patch even those are almost impossible to do alone as they appear to have upped the damage level on AI enemy types. Now even the simplest road block or "emergency" becomes very tough, to the point of extracting due to not having anyone to revive you when you go down.

Hell I don't go down to San Fran anymore cause I know I will run into DM which are damn near impossible to kill one on one. I have tried to be friendly and help folks out when I see them doing a mission or emergency, but after I help them out, they don't say so much as a thanks, get in their vehicle and drive off as fast as they can. Not asking for medal or money, but sometimes these people are down when I pull up, I revive them and then assist them in defeating enemy. I guess I'm just used to being gracious and grateful when someone helps me out I expect it from others. Sorry if I'm genralizing, I know everyone that plays this game is not like that.

fallout
05-26-2013, 10:42 PM
just hit me up always down to play the game with new people and sadly I know exactly how you feel

Mextli
05-26-2013, 11:42 PM
Same here none of my friends have the game and it sucks playing alone. lets play sometime.
GT:

Rusty Tuell
05-26-2013, 11:56 PM
my gamertag is Rusty Tuell, if you cant find me on there leave yours and il add you, its always more fun with more people :)

Schmiznurf
05-27-2013, 12:03 AM
I've had two people just ask me for help in game and i've happily obliged. If you're on Eu my gt is the same as my name here so feel free to add.

Rusty Tuell
05-27-2013, 01:06 AM
im in america, too bad the servers arent connected, i would definitely add.

v1bes81
05-27-2013, 01:10 AM
Add me also, I dont mind helping anyone GT V1bes81 (1 after the v not i)

Bentu
05-27-2013, 03:28 AM
This is sadly happening a lot in this game. Not sure why. It may happen in other games, but I'm not aware of those instances as I am only a one game at a time kind of player. But I am giving serious thought to stop playing for a while as I can't find anyone to do anything with in game. I log in check my stats and loadout and off I go.............all by myself. Rarely do I get to join up with 3 or 4 peeps and do a co-op or shadow war. No one uses chat channels, no one talks to one another and so I drive around, shooting Hellion bugs and the occasional Raider roadblock. But since this most recent patch even those are almost impossible to do alone as they appear to have upped the damage level on AI enemy types. Now even the simplest road block or "emergency" becomes very tough, to the point of extracting due to not having anyone to revive you when you go down.

Hell I don't go down to San Fran anymore cause I know I will run into DM which are damn near impossible to kill one on one. I have tried to be friendly and help folks out when I see them doing a mission or emergency, but after I help them out, they don't say so much as a thanks, get in their vehicle and drive off as fast as they can. Not asking for medal or money, but sometimes these people are down when I pull up, I revive them and then assist them in defeating enemy. I guess I'm just used to being gracious and grateful when someone helps me out I expect it from others. Sorry if I'm genralizing, I know everyone that plays this game is not like that.

San Fran is my favourite place to roam at the moment. DM road blocks are great fun.
Also like getting the Scrappers to chase me back to the overpass where everyone is sorting **** in their menu's.

Turantula
05-27-2013, 03:35 AM
GT: PimpinPiranha look me up, but leave a message as I normally ignore random FR's; and ill be glad to help out anyone :)

derk digler 1
05-27-2013, 08:37 AM

G/T derk digler 1

add me dude will always do missions with you i love this game and the grind.
don't think i will ever get fed up of killing mercs and bugs and i love the fact you can do all of it in a sort of coop
im on every night and days when i can

thegamingguy
05-27-2013, 11:02 AM
So im having basically the same issue. I just bought the game and want people to play with (with a mic). My gt is FailingFir6

jadestone
05-27-2013, 11:07 AM
My gamertag is Jaded. Send an invite and I will respond. Happy to help if I can. Been in the same predicament a few times mytself!

j3s
05-27-2013, 11:08 AM
i have put into area chat a couple times asking if someone would accompany me on a quest, the only replies were F' you, do it yourself. and one guy joined a group with me and then immediately logged off.

Even if you have had a few bad experiences with it, I would still suggest at least trying area chat when you need assistance. It's always seemed to work well for me. You may have to weed through some unwelcome responses from time to time, but, as the replies in this thread show, there's definitely a large number of people out there who are willing to help.