PDA

View Full Version : E-Rep and Dark Matter enemie mobs

bman
05-27-2013, 07:27 AM
the E-rep and Dark Matter enemy mobs why oh why do they keep trying to make this game more difficult than it already is like ME3 amongst other non-MMO games are doing and it looks as though Trion is following suit and messing with enemies difficulty when they shouldn't bother with it in the first place . point is someone crys about them being to easy and fix it and make it *** backwards i mean erep and dark matter are already hard as it is no need to make them harder i mean they along with 99ers those 3 mob types already have perfect aim and can kill you with it 5 or 6 shots or less depending on what kind of those enemies you are facing so Why make them now roll and dodge your every shot when they should stay the simple lame dumb AI they are suppose to be ? i mean i understand if im facing a player in pvp to do this but not some dumb AI so why buff a AI to make them smarter when they in in fact they already are hard enough as it is which is r3t4rd3d . guess TRION decided to follow suit of ME3 with their MP along with other games that have a MP attached to it even though they are not MMOs TRION still seems to be following this trend and other games as well were few ppl go cry about it being to easy and want game to be harder and go and change and make the game actually harder with making the already hardest enemies in the game even more harder that is just stupid . i do see that some of the mobs are still easy to kill in fact way to easy to kill like hell bugs and such why not buff them instead of buffing a already hard enemy why not give hellbugs a chance in general to dodge stuff or roll if you going the route of giving Life and actual Human Smarts to a fracking AI ? to me thats dumb . now if it were real life robots or cyborgs i could see this happening but in a fracking game h3ll fracking no let the AI stay dumbed down unless they REALLY REALLY NEED TO be beefed up big time such as hell bugs and other enemies that are already too easy to kill . don't go buffing and giving AI life to those that are already hard as it is with perfect aim and Crits and everything . point is go buff something else leave the enemies alone . or at the very least give us a Option to choose what difficult we want our mobs at which include how dumb or smart they are specially for Co ops and Missions . this is a game not real life so why in the heck give life to AI to think for themselves to dodge move and roll out of way everytime you start to wale on them with your weapon or lob a grenade at them. at the very least a difficulty option would be nice . TRION you could be unique with your game if you have something to different in the mix with regards of listening to all the COD ppl who want this game to be exactly like any other game . which is same route ME3 MP and other MP games went with listening to those COd ppl who play their games to change game to their liking to only have given what they want and them all run back to play Cod ? do your own thing and go with whats right and not those complain about every little complaint someone tell you about mine included and go with what needs fixed and what needs balancing etc etc . be unique in that aspect (in other words think and listen for yourself and not others when it comes to making this game work ).

this may sound as a rant or something but its not its just i get tired or seeing enemies im fixing to lay waste to with my very last clip or bullet to have them magically roll/dodge/move out way of it same with grenades you lob one and wham they move out of way . its stupid . if i wanted it like that i go play a game were their is Horde mode or its counterpart and playy with all AIs were i can at least adjust their difficulty and very least depends on what i set it to have them dodge or move away from my killshots . its just stupid and annoying specially for pursuits ,co op and otherwise . giving life and smarts to a AI that is already good is just the dumbest . and yes i do like the AI to be stupid or dumb down to default but not to easy or hard but normal like as it they may run every now and then from you to regen their shields and such but to dodge roll and movie out way of every killshot or grenade kill you bout to get em dead to rights is just stupid .

but its pointless they never listen to the actual players that play this game longer than a few weeks anyways just those that get what they want to later leave for other games so this is pretty much pointless . im just going to have to adapt and over come it . as the motto goes "adapt , Overcome , or Die" will have to Adapt in time i will but its still annoys me .

Trap God
05-27-2013, 09:00 AM
I knew dark matter had perfect snap aim. The snipers are just annoying too. The main problem is the lack of cover. When I try to hide, I just run into more of them.

Rincewind
05-27-2013, 09:03 AM
I hope the devs keep or increase the AI intelligence. If your finding it a bit hard with the games AI, try playing with others. I'm on everyday. I like the fact that the AI arent complete noobs.

bman
05-27-2013, 09:26 AM
I hope the devs keep or increase the AI intelligence. If your finding it a bit hard with the games AI, try playing with others. I'm on everyday. I like the fact that the AI arent complete noobs.
i do play with others or at least try to but i have like 1 friend on my friends list who actually plays this game out of all the others hes the only one and we play together and when hes not on no one else will actually stay in group long enough to actually do things together as a group so they bail after a co op or arkfall without having to hop right back in and try for another one . they don't want to be a team player . and the ones who do stay don't know how to play properly they just feel the need to literally kill every single enemy that is around and not move on after the bulk of enemies are dead so why waste time on killing stragglers . so move on enjoy the ride have fun . not try and make it a grindfest . so its kinda 50/50 deal for except im on the loose loose side of it .

Hammer Strike
05-27-2013, 09:33 AM
bman, fan of The Boondock Saints? Dark matter can be a real pain in the backside but decoy can be a life saver while you make a run for it. Once in the clear I use a sniper rifle to gain an advantage from the distance, saved my ***** many times

bman
05-27-2013, 09:39 AM
bman, fan of The Boondock Saints? Dark matter can be a real pain in the backside but decoy can be a life saver while you make a run for it. Once in the clear I use a sniper rifle to gain an advantage from the distance, saved my ***** many times yeh i love the Boondock Saints in general huge fan and even bigger fan of the prayer its inspirational . it just suxs i can't add the whole prayer in sig as not enough space to add it .