PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Buy An LMG Now Please?

Azrael008uk
05-27-2013, 07:33 AM
My main weapon is the LMG.

To increase my LMG skill I need to constantly equip new LMG's when the one's I'm using are maxed out.

The first vendor in San Francisco was the only one I knew that sold LMG's.

Now they're gone because some people were apparently glitching infinite salvage or something like that.

Well hopefully Trion will fix this glitch and put them back but until they do... Anybody know which vendors sell LMG's?

Thanks in advance.

Az

Dazz
05-27-2013, 07:40 AM
My main weapon is the LMG.

To increase my LMG skill I need to constantly equip new LMG's when the one's I'm using are maxed out.

The first vendor in San Francisco was the only one I knew that sold LMG's.

Now they're gone because some people were apparently glitching infinite salvage or something like that.

Well hopefully Trion will fix this glitch and put them back but until they do... Anybody know which vendors sell LMG's?

Thanks in advance.

Az

You can get an EMC LMG at Shondu's Consulate. I'm in the same boat for a new SAW. Would appreciate if anyone has a source for those.

Epyon
05-27-2013, 07:44 AM
You can get an EMC LMG at Shondu's Consulate. I'm in the same boat for a new SAW. Would appreciate if anyone has a source for those.

If i remember right either the one in Bloodbath ravine or the one in happy pow farms sold green SAWs

mikez
05-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Yep me too. Cant buy my Frontier SAW's anymore, at least I cant seem to find them now. If anyone knows where I could buy one please let me know.

Dazz
05-27-2013, 07:46 AM
If i remember right either the one in Bloodbath ravine or the one in happy pow farms sold green SAWs

Sadly, those are among the removed vendors :(

Finish the Fight
05-27-2013, 07:48 AM
I'm pretty sure one or more of the 'hidden' vendors still carry LMGs

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
05-27-2013, 07:48 AM
Head to Saf Fran. You've got Coit Tower up north there and then that other vendor to the left, or west. That western San Fran Vendor sells Saws.

Dazz
05-27-2013, 07:50 AM
Coit Towers vendor is gone too. I think all the vendors that sold SAWs are MIA.

Dracian
05-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I'd say Top-Notch vendor, Frontier SAW. Costs only 50 reputation, which seems fair.

Dooks
05-27-2013, 08:44 AM
Bug N Chug sells a green EMC LMG, the others that sell the Green SAW's are gone for now from what I have seen.

EDIT: Overpass sells the EMC LMG too