PDA

View Full Version : "Enter the Castithan"

fapjak
05-27-2013, 08:16 AM
You know, its all over the internet that the first dlc was supposed to come out at the end of this month. If all they were going to release was a patch why hype up the end of this month. You've got three days defiance, better clear up the rumors, or release the dlc.

(p.s- I read somewhere that the dlc isn't supposed to come out till the end of the first season, which is obviously not this month. We need to get some facts straight up in here.)

(p.s.s- I really love this game, but I'm kinda getting bored doing the same old, can't wait to mix it up with this dlc.)

MFin Rambo
05-27-2013, 08:47 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Huh? What? Sorry. Fell asleep playing Defiance. It's so exciting. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Covington
05-27-2013, 08:49 AM
DLC wasn't suppose to come out in May, Sledge never confirmed that rumour. It was the Patch.

gamingreal
05-27-2013, 08:57 AM
id heard that the patch was to prepare for for the dlc, which makes sense since the patch notes mention Sieges which is actually part of the dlc

Tzar of kaos
05-27-2013, 09:18 AM
You know, its all over the internet that the first dlc was supposed to come out at the end of this month. If all they were going to release was a patch why hype up the end of this month. You've got three days defiance, better clear up the rumors, or release the dlc.

(p.s- I read somewhere that the dlc isn't supposed to come out till the end of the first season, which is obviously not this month. We need to get some facts straight up in here.)

(p.s.s- I really love this game, but I'm kinda getting bored doing the same old, can't wait to mix it up with this dlc.)

The update was confirm for the end of may.And it's done,we 'll get the stuffs from the update with the tv show.For the first DLC there is no release date.You should check officials threads and posts instead to look "all over the internet". ;)

Stonga
05-27-2013, 09:22 AM
id heard that the patch was to prepare for for the dlc, which makes sense since the patch notes mention Sieges which is actually part of the dlc

Actually Sieges is not part of the DLC.. The Sieges will come before the DLC.

born2beagator
05-27-2013, 09:26 AM
I'm going to buy it....but when you think about it, keeping the castithan out of the regular game and saving it for a paid DLC is a rather low down and greedy thing to do. Smart, but greedy.

DJTrig
05-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Actually Sieges is not part of the DLC.. The Sieges will come before the DLC.

They are still a marked part of the DLC though,so confusion is understandable.My guess is that they bent the truth a little or the DLC is going to add a volge siege to the mix (since the DLC is ment to introduce the volge to the game).

gamingreal
05-27-2013, 09:38 AM
They are still a marked part of the DLC though,so confusion is understandable.My guess is that they bent the truth a little or the DLC is going to add a volge siege to the mix (since the DLC is ment to introduce the volge to the game).

the details say that the dlc will grant access to sieges which would make sense since they are in the game code now but not accessible, also don't you think the halfway point week long break in the tv series would be the ideal time to release some dlc.

http://mp1st.com/2013/05/12/defiance-upcoming-downloadable-content-will-contain-free-and-paid-content-details-inside/

just putting the clues together.

CRIXDA
05-27-2013, 01:44 PM
I haven't purchased my season's pass yet and I am waiting with my finger on the trigger to do it.
I want the DLC badly, ALL of the DLCs.
I scour these forums for any information that I can find for clues about the DLCs and any release dates, extra things that will make the expenditure worth it or anything else. The Bottom line for me is that I love this game and I am going to buy the Season's Pass anyway, regardless of how long the wait is.
I got roasted on the Aliens: Coloniel Marines Season's Pass but I know that the Defiance DLC will make it worth the money spent.
http://www.intelligentdental.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/crying-baby.jpg
JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

gamingreal
05-27-2013, 01:49 PM
i got my season pass a 2 weeks ago when i was under the impression that we would be getting dlc this month

Guitarshredderz
05-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Im pretty sure sledge said dlc would be for june and patch 1.020 would be this month. Id rather they fix all the bugs first before the dlc came out, even if im highly excited for the new additions. I just dont want this game to break =/

RevJynxed
05-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Im pretty sure sledge said dlc would be for june and patch 1.020 would be this month. Id rather they fix all the bugs first before the dlc came out, even if im highly excited for the new additions. I just dont want this game to break =/

I would rather they stop trying to "fix" things since they just keep breaking more and start releasing the DLC. It's like they are trying to fix a carburetor with a hammer, knocking off the parts they think get in the way.

My concern is they spend all their time and effort "fixing" stuff, get it stable enough only to have all the DLC completely negate everything they did. They should try for a complete rebuild (with all the intended parts) rather than silicone and duct tape and throwing on headers as an after-thought.

fapjak
05-27-2013, 03:49 PM
I haven't purchased my season's pass yet and I am waiting with my finger on the trigger to do it.
I want the DLC badly, ALL of the DLCs.
I scour these forums for any information that I can find for clues about the DLCs and any release dates, extra things that will make the expenditure worth it or anything else. The Bottom line for me is that I love this game and I am going to buy the Season's Pass anyway, regardless of how long the wait is.
I got roasted on the Aliens: Coloniel Marines Season's Pass but I know that the Defiance DLC will make it worth the money spent.
JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
You sir are a man after my own heart. I screwed myself over with the A:CM season pass too. And really, just let us have the Castithans already. I WANTT

Blade of Souls
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
After what happened with 1.02, I'm willing to let them take their time on any more patches or DLC. It would at least give me time to play the game before they break it again.

Julia Tarkova
05-27-2013, 03:59 PM
DLC wasn't suppose to come out in May, Sledge never confirmed that rumour. It was the Patch.

apparently you are wrong theirs a blog for it stating patch 1.020 to show up and the dlc a week after from my understanding which could be between tomorrow or wed which is the usual time that they release the new eps its in the community blog that was post on the 9th of this month when they announced the dlc but hard to say some companies dont disclose the dlc which maybe what trions intentions are they clarified that the dlc will be with the new episode which would put between this week and next be when they will release it is my guess also to those who wer on about sieges you wont get them before the castithan you will get the castithan and sieges at the same time it is more than likely part of the dlc that they forgot to put in it from my understanding of their description of patch 1.020

Julia Tarkova
05-27-2013, 04:07 PM
After what happened with 1.02, I'm willing to let them take their time on any more patches or DLC. It would at least give me time to play the game before they break it again.

you mean patch 1.020 their is no longer or from my memory ever a patch 1.02 and i sorta agree but im getting bored of defiance so i would rather them release the character missions and the siege mode and have them fix w/e breaks during this so that i and the ones that are tired of doing the same missions same arkfalls 24/7 making us wait is like waiting for your sister getting out of the bathroom when you really gotta pee and its the only one and she takes like30-45 mins and you nearly wet your pants because of it so to speak thats pretty much similiar to how bad i and several other people wants the dlc sooner as apposed to later in june june 4th or 5th be a good wait cause it would give me time to stock pile bits to spam lock boxes and bonus exp but yea i do sorta agree with you but it never hurts to grin and bare it it gets darker before it becomes brighter i think the saying goes idr it fully.

fapjak
05-28-2013, 08:55 AM
apparently you are wrong theirs a blog for it stating patch 1.020 to show up and the dlc a week after from my understanding which could be between tomorrow or wed which is the usual time that they release the new eps its in the community blog that was post on the 9th of this month when they announced the dlc but hard to say some companies dont disclose the dlc which maybe what trions intentions are they clarified that the dlc will be with the new episode which would put between this week and next be when they will release it is my guess also to those who wer on about sieges you wont get them before the castithan you will get the castithan and sieges at the same time it is more than likely part of the dlc that they forgot to put in it from my understanding of their description of patch 1.020
So the DLC is coming out within the week then?

Hammer Strike
05-28-2013, 09:00 AM
I will go with the Guinness slogan on this one.

HempDeLeon
05-28-2013, 09:02 AM
Prediction.....the DLC is coming by the end of the week.

Blue MTS
05-28-2013, 09:21 AM
"Where did you hear that?"
"On the internet, and they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"
"And where did you hear that?"
"On the internet"
"Oh here comes my date, met him on the internet, he's a french model"
"Uh...Bonjour"

MagellanD
05-28-2013, 11:24 AM
I just want the new voices. That's worth it to me.
It's getting REALLY annoying pressing "Cheer" and getting the same crappy over used voices for a "greet"