PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Madera challenge complaint

Celin
05-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Twice now, I've attempted the challenge and am close to being able to make it under the 5 minute mark, to my amazement. But both times now, right before the end of the track, there just so happens to be a Thinning the Herd event. Guess what happens? The Monarch is in between the two trucks I have to drive through, destroying the car, forcing me to have to wait the cooldown out, screwing me over.

Renfield
05-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Twice now, I've attempted the challenge and am close to being able to make it under the 5 minute mark, to my amazement. But both times now, right before the end of the track, there just so happens to be a Thinning the Herd event. Guess what happens? The Monarch is in between the two trucks I have to drive through, destroying the car, forcing me to have to wait the cooldown out, screwing me over.

You do know that you can abandon or restart the race at any time, right? Open up the map screen and you have the option of either abandoning the mission or restarting. Not that the events spawning in the path of the race aren't annoying, but at least you don't have to wait the cooldown out.

Bill scant
05-27-2013, 11:55 AM
You do know that you can abandon or restart the race at any time, right? Open up the map screen and you have the option of either abandoning the mission or restarting. Not that the events spawning in the path of the race aren't annoying, but at least you don't have to wait the cooldown out.

That is good info. But the point of waiting the cooldown out is that you just spent 5 minutes on that pos race,,, you want to cross the finish line and get some rewards outa it.

Andy UFC fan
05-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Happened to me 4 times and even slowed down and went around it and i still blew up from touching nothing on screen twice. Lag is that bad. Beat it at 4:57 and the game gave it 4:59 officially. Did NOT try it again the next day when the challenge reset.

Bored Peon
05-27-2013, 12:03 PM
My car got blown up three times yesterday trying to complete the trial. Twice by that same thinning the herd, and once by a bunch of hellbug warriors wandering in the way. We really need to thank all the whiners about vehicles at arkfalls for losing vehicles during trials.

It is pretty obvious after running the trial that obviously Trion does not care they make a trial track that runs through so many emergencies. This is the second challenge now where there has been emergencies that completely blocked the track. So obviously nobody botheres to cycles them to see if any block it.

Almiel
05-27-2013, 12:27 PM
Next time take turns with a friend to keep the track clear / lure monarchs out of path. That's what I did.