PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disconnecting and lagging in ark falls since patch 1.020?

gips
05-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Never had any problems with either severe lag and or disconnecting during ark falls until after the latest patch and i am quite sure its not my connection or equipment..

It seems to start up lagging generally when arriving at the site where the symbient/matron pops and sometimes ends with a server disconnect..

Anyone else?

Anatol
05-27-2013, 11:38 PM
no, and nobody from my clan have this problems. so it is your connection or equipment :( servers are more stable after 1.20 less DC or CTD

SirenXp
05-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Yes I've been experiencing this issue too since the patch along with many other things, it's annoying if you get killed just because it lagged out on you but thankfully that hasn't happened too many times to me so for now I'm ok about adjusting my way of play in these times of Lag!

Arkfalls can get insanely busy so in them times I expect there will always be at least a little lag.

I also should add something I've mention on a nether thread as I think it mite be linked with lag, I've been killed instantly 4 times now like a one hit kill while at a Arkfall & been transported straight back to extraction point.

Arsenic_Touch
05-28-2013, 02:51 AM
No, but I've been getting a video card out of memory errors when I'm just driving down the street while full arkfalls do not even phase my system. End up having to shut down defiance and it goes away for the night. Happened twice today, very annoying.

Caswallawn
05-28-2013, 04:58 AM
only thing I've had is for some reason my aim snapping back to look the opposite way to what I am running, despite the aim assist being off.

TheBowman
05-28-2013, 06:13 AM
i get disconnected from the servers occasionally. When I log back in the arkfall timer will still be there but no arkfall, just skitterlings spawning around.

Rainman
05-28-2013, 06:38 AM
First ever DC happened to me last night during an Arkfall

Spann
05-28-2013, 06:45 AM
I really only lag in San Fran since patch. Other areas improved with 1.020.