PDA

View Full Version : Finding peeps on the same quest etc.

Freygea
03-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I hope they add some sort of social tool that allows you to lfg for certain quests. On that note, i hope they add a quest share feature as well for those already made groups.

Gradius
03-23-2013, 01:15 PM
I hope they add some sort of social tool that allows you to lfg for certain quests. On that note, i hope they add a quest share feature as well for those already made groups.

If someone is in your party and works with you to complete a mission, they get credit for it too. Most outdoor (non-instanced) missions are actually small "world events" and can completed by anyone in the area.

As far as a LFG for specific missions, that would probably be a little too much.. missions are designed to be soloable (most are very easy) and they only take a few minutes to complete. I wouldn't expect to see a LFG for specific tasks.

Pasha
03-23-2013, 01:38 PM
I go to the spot, alt-tab to desktop and do other stuff until I hear EGO's voice on background "good, now let's go to another objective" which means someone is doing this quest and triggered objective. Then I alt-tab back into game - voila! - I have a "group" for the quest!

Also most quests are doable in group if you have pre-made.