PDA

View Full Version : Awesome..

XFistsClenchedX
05-27-2013, 03:45 PM
People on Freight Yard are using the Cerberus to block the doorway in the spawn building so their teammates are stuck in the building after they spawn. They can literally hold you hostage in there for the entire match. I'm so glad I'm taking this crap game back today. It's just one out of a million stupid things Trion allows to happen in this game.

A s0t
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
can i have your stuff if your quitting the game xbox na

Blade of Souls
05-27-2013, 03:53 PM
I don't suppose you could just mail me your copy of the game. I've got a few friends I want to get playing.

XFistsClenchedX
05-27-2013, 04:19 PM
can i have your stuff if your quitting the game xbox na

Nah. I am giving my stuff to some friends.

Unsent Soul
05-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Good-bye threads are pointless... Do you think anyone cares about you leaving? Surely this should be locked since good-bye threads are not welcome here.

On topic, I've played close to 25 matches and haven't seen this done, if it does happen.... Leave and join another match!

Odessa
05-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I was stuck in two matches like this. I posted it in the issue forum. I wouldn't be giving up on the game over it, but it definitely needs to be addressed.

AGuyWithNoName
05-27-2013, 05:30 PM
I remember in Eqoa (sorry to keep using that as a reference but it's the only MMO I've played other than PSO) there was a problem with people blocking doors to banks and important vendors/quest givers. They ended up making it so that if you ignored the person, you could pass right through them. Perhaps this is a suggestion that could be made as a possible fix?

I know it would be tedious to have to stop and do this but it's a solution. *shrugs*

XFistsClenchedX
05-27-2013, 09:29 PM
This isn't really a goodbye thread. This is just one of many reasons that I am glad I took the game back earlier today. Defiance just has too many problems.

Athanos
05-27-2013, 09:50 PM
You could just spawn on the cerb and then get out... unless its full.

Odessa
05-27-2013, 09:58 PM
That's how I did it. I spawned in one of the other seats, then exited. Depending upon how the parked it you could hop out. It was still a matter of kill yourself, choose the seat and hope no one beat you to it. Otherwise you default to starting area.

Pyth
05-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Glad I got my 10 frieght yard wins before people started doing this.

Not to mention the fact that they designed that map around the Immunizer.

Nate Murder
05-27-2013, 10:24 PM
This isn't really a goodbye thread. This is just one of many reasons that I am glad I took the game back earlier today. Defiance just has too many problems.

If you already sold the damn game, why are you still on the forums? You remind me of the people who dropped out of college two years ago, but they keep going on campus just to hang out. You know, THE LOSERS. Smile bum. You're on candid camera.

Da Richest Jigga
05-27-2013, 10:25 PM
People on Freight Yard are using the Cerberus to block the doorway in the spawn building so their teammates are stuck in the building after they spawn. They can literally hold you hostage in there for the entire match. I'm so glad I'm taking this crap game back today. It's just one out of a million stupid things Trion allows to happen in this game.

Thanks for the idea.

Rayise
05-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Seems similar to things that happen in other games, spawn camping, kill farming, ect. It's not so much people hacking or cheating as much as allowing them to simply dominate your team due to lack of coordination or just a big skill difference among teams. I've recently been into Ghost Recon Future Soldier and it is something that happens in that game badly due to their being only one spawn point throughout the match. You need to be on a better team as a whole and not allow things like this to happen. Try playing with groups or your clan as to coordinate better.

Doomsaw
05-28-2013, 12:08 AM

Today a gun was getting into the Cerberus turret at the start and shooting all the friendly ATVs immediately so people had to walk to capture A.

Thoraxe
05-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Had a guy do this to his team today, I had to climb the tree in front of their spawn bases cliff, to get line of sight for my Breaker Cannon, so I could somewhat salvage the game, by letting the other team play at least

FattyMcG33
05-28-2013, 07:24 AM
wtf is the point of doing this? Why would you not want your team to play??