PDA

View Full Version : Defiance for Ubuntu

Ruineka
05-27-2013, 04:15 PM
With the ever growing community of Ubuntu I believe we should get Defiance on that platform. I purchased two copies of Defiance for me and my wife. However, the license is for Windows only. I use Ubuntu as my primary OS and I would like to see Defiance be available on it. I hate dual-booting.

Please take this as a suggestion/feedback.

Miserere
05-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Have you tried it in Wine? I dual boot on my PC but there isn't much love to Ubuntu.

WhiteCell
05-27-2013, 05:32 PM
With the ever growing community of Ubuntu I believe we should get Defiance on that platform. I purchased two copies of Defiance for me and my wife. However, the license is for Windows only. I use Ubuntu as my primary OS and I would like to see Defiance be available on it. I hate dual-booting.

Please take this as a suggestion/feedback.

For nearly a decade people have been claiming Ubuntu has been growing while the facts say otherwise. Lumix's install base is so utterly pathetic. You know this.

osplitpaw0o
09-28-2013, 10:28 AM
For nearly a decade people have been claiming Ubuntu has been growing while the facts say otherwise. Lumix's install base is so utterly pathetic. You know this.

So looks the above quote has been bunked http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamOS/ :cool: