PDA

View Full Version : Reward us for exploring

Booshy
03-23-2013, 01:51 PM
It would be really nice if there was some incentive to really explore the nooks and crannies of the game world. Perhaps have some sort of hard to find things that as you find work towards a progression path. Or a collection system similar to RIFT but made to fit into this type of setting. Or any number of other things that would just make the player think "hey maybe I'll find something cool if I explore around here!"

russell733
03-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Like the pursuits for exploring all the different areas, and the pursuits for finding the data recorders hidden all over each area ?

Asheki
03-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Not to mention this is a beta and they wouldn't reveal any secrets they may want to reward explorers with simply because they don't want people to make a list of them before the game comes out and ruin the hunt for others?

Your reward for exploration: Knowing you helped with the Beta Q/A if you actively send feedback and bug reports.

Booshy
03-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Like the pursuits for exploring all the different areas, and the pursuits for finding the data recorders hidden all over each area ?

I didn't know there were date recorders hidden all over to get. That makes me very happy!

Opus
03-23-2013, 02:34 PM
If you check in your pursuits list, you'll see a list of data recorders you can get from the different areas. Usually, compiling these results in EGO points and/or outfits. Same thing for the exploration part.

Mur
03-23-2013, 02:43 PM
There seems to be plenty of rewards, however, an in game extension of the Arkfall Code system would be cool.

Flutterby
03-23-2013, 02:59 PM
There seems to be plenty of rewards, however, an in game extension of the Arkfall Code system would be cool.

I keep finding myself checking out all the scratches on the walls, looking for codes, even though I *know* they said there won't be any in game! Habit I guess! :)

Legs
03-23-2013, 03:07 PM
I keep finding myself checking out all the scratches on the walls, looking for codes, even though I *know* they said there won't be any in game! Habit I guess! :)

I keep stopping and reading signs/billboards doing the same thing. Glad it's not just me!