PDA

View Full Version : Comp Vehicle kills pursuit

Deadmanrage
05-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Just wondering what is a good setup for vehicle kills in Shadow war. I'm rocking a FRC saw with vehicle and overcharge perks. My tactics seem to work best by ATV'ing (verbing it) into others without the vehicle perks or camping a capture point with buildings and just wailing away with the SAW. Was wondering if someone has found a better way. Finally got 20/50 and now I need thirty more to finish the last of the Competitive pursuits which I am dreading as I usually only get about 2 a match. Not the best at PVP so nothing fancy going on besides that.

Necrotic
05-28-2013, 02:43 AM
Use the wrecking ball perk with a derailer or your frc saw. you can pretty much 1 shot a cerberus with that perk and a derailer though.

Era
05-28-2013, 02:45 AM
I will gladly grind this out with you in a distant corner of a shadow war if you want.

Seriously you just have to join a shadow war opposite a friend and then take turns blowing up your quads.

MrClip26
05-28-2013, 03:05 AM
i love using a detonator (manual) of course (need +3 mag) set it up on the floor anywhere where the vehicles will come and wait near by and blow it when you see them run over it..i get 5-6 kills like this mostly in the beginning of the match then move onto the objective on freight yard

use wrecking ball perk