PDA

View Full Version : Defiance biggest let down of the year.....

duggan
05-28-2013, 11:14 AM
pretty sorry excuse for a game... was really excited to play the game... but after a few hours and the same old recycled content it became apparent to me that this game was a joke... and it does not seem to be getting any better... 6 months max and they will cut their losses and dump the game..... the show on the other hand hahahaha id rather watch 2 girls one cup on repeat....

duggan
05-28-2013, 11:21 AM
please feel free to post you justification of this **** game... id like to hear some.

RonaiSanzer
05-28-2013, 11:51 AM
pretty sorry excuse for a game... was really excited to play the game... but after a few hours and the same old recycled content it became apparent to me that this game was a joke... and it does not seem to be getting any better... 6 months max and they will cut their losses and dump the game..... the show on the other hand hahahaha id rather watch 2 girls one cup on repeat....

Lad that is banned on multiple accounts, comes back each week/day to cry. rinse and redo.

duggan
05-28-2013, 11:54 AM
nah man its my first time. it must happen alot tho from what im hearing...... weird for such an awesome game hahaha

Tyrannos
05-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!