PDA

View Full Version : Sickness Hits the Bay!

Sledgehammer70
05-28-2013, 01:33 PM
A mystery sickness is spreading across the Bay area! In an effort to find out what is happening, triage centers have been established at both Top Notch and Shandu’s Consulate. No one knows what this sickness is just yet, but possibly you can help Eren find a cure.

Join fellow Ark Hunters in game and complete 1 new pursuit and collect the 3 data recorders.

Pursuits:
Hunting the Cure
- Find Data Recorder “Subject Douglas Rivers”
- Find Data Recorder “Quarantine Recommendation”
- Find Data Recorder “Stage 4 Outbreak”

Data Recorders:
- Subject Douglas Rivers
- Quarantine Recommendation
- Stage 4 Outbreak

mbergeron
05-28-2013, 01:48 PM
Will there be anything more to this besides the data recorders?

Letho
05-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I've heard from Eren that the Arkhunter is already been sent to collect ingredients :p

i want to collect them :P !

mbergeron
05-28-2013, 01:52 PM
I've heard from Eren that the Arkhunter is already been sent to collect ingredients :p

i want to collect them :P !

Same here, must have more information.

grimmReap3r
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Same here, must have more information.

i agree lol but who knows we might not get more info until a week later

Bungie
05-28-2013, 02:22 PM
I found one at Top Notch and Shandu’s Consulate, where's the last?!

Midori Oku
05-28-2013, 02:25 PM

Iron Demon Ranch.

JusdMe
05-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Look at your weekly missions, you are being sent out to collect if you do those.

Ed_Hazard
05-28-2013, 02:27 PM

Iron Demon Ranch

Arsenic_Touch
05-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Will there be anything more to this besides the data recorders?

Hope so, because if not it's pretty much a big middle finger to everyone.

Look at your weekly missions, you are being sent out to collect if you do those.

No. The weekly contracts have nothing to do with this. None of those contracts are new.

4ndreas
05-28-2013, 03:43 PM
No. The weekly contracts have nothing to do with this. None of those contracts are new.

... he wrote not realizing the weekly Paradise contract is still missing and may be used for just that!

Thoraxe
05-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Can't wait for this one to be over, those sick people are annoying.

Ivohnix
05-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Can't wait for this one to be over, those sick people are annoying.

Is your brain on fire? Are you cold but still sweating? :P

Remag Div
05-28-2013, 07:11 PM
oh yay more data recorders... *yawn*

I mean, if you're gonna just do this, can you guys make us at least hunt for them a little? You place all 3 in highly populated fast travel settlements. Make us go exploring just a tad more...

IAMREALITY
05-28-2013, 08:58 PM
I love hearing the same phrases over and over and over and over each and every stop on my run to all the vendors! It just gives my body that nice, relaxed, warm and fuzzy peaceful feeling that we all long for after a hard day at work. Two huge thumbs up!

Hacker Cook
05-29-2013, 12:32 AM
anyone have a clue what the sickness is

Arsenic_Touch
05-29-2013, 01:17 AM
anyone have a clue what the sickness is

Listen to the recorders, it tells you what it is.

Era
05-29-2013, 04:31 AM
Alright, seriously Sledge, did they go with viral hemorrhagic fever to prevent Prion Worlds jokes? Cause the "zombie virus" is usually prion related.

CQB_Torvald
05-29-2013, 04:34 AM
After listening to the recorders, I'm thinking that we might have a swarm of Phase 4 raging infected to shoot soon. Or to make things more interesting, perhaps Human players and NPC's start reacting negatively to Irath's?

IGears
05-29-2013, 06:21 AM
Alright, seriously Sledge, did they go with viral hemorrhagic fever to prevent Prion Worlds jokes? Cause the "zombie virus" is usually prion related.

its Mad Pow Disease i bet.

4ndreas
05-29-2013, 06:50 AM

We should start calling it that.

Era
05-29-2013, 07:29 AM

Oh that is perfect.

IGears
05-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Oh that is perfect.

it would be like 28 Days Later.. not really zombies but just in a constant state of anger

Letzte Mann
05-29-2013, 06:43 PM
it would be like 28 Days Later.. not really zombies but just in a constant state of anger

Yeah, or like "The Crazies." It would be really cool if we end up having to fight mad mobs of infected humans. Hell, they already made the justification for killing the infected with the "Stage 4 Outbreak" data recorder. Unfortunately, I doubt they would be able to do that without it causing serious lag and frame-rate drops. It'd be pretty sweet, though.

IGears
05-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah, or like "The Crazies." It would be really cool if we end up having to fight mad mobs of infected humans. Hell, they already made the justification for killing the infected with the "Stage 4 Outbreak" data recorder. Unfortunately, I doubt they would be able to do that without it causing serious lag and frame-rate drops. It'd be pretty sweet, though.

lol yeah that would be cool to see... maybe that could be part of Siege mode.

MaxSterling
05-30-2013, 08:13 AM
Can you please shut everyone up at those triage centers? I'm tired of hearing that crap at every fast travel station.

Arsenic_Touch
05-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Can you please shut everyone up at those triage centers? I'm tired of hearing that crap at every fast travel station.

Just mute the voices like most people do to get rid of the annoying EGO.
It's pretty sad that most of us have to turn off the combat music and character voices to actually get any enjoyment out of things.