PDA

View Full Version : DEFIANCE PVP- Players and Devs

shutchamouth
05-28-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm giving my attention to the pvp in defiance now that my pvp trophies are complete. These are my recommendations and in no means neccessary, BUT I believe it will alleviate some of the problems with the current system.

1. All shadow wars be dedicated on a different server, if you join you are sent to this server to play. NO outside non pvp players allowed within.

2. Allow for options like no cloak or no infectors. NOT all of the players like to see either one in a pvp

3. If you have 90% of the match needed and there are even members on both sides; have a predetermined start time so people dont wait hours for a match to start.

I'm sure there are lots of other wonderful details like how the cerberus in freight yard is always invisible to me in the first 2 minutes of startup, but I think I'd rather just stick to what I believe the general community could benefit from.

dAcHrOnIc
05-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Wait....what?
You mean that you continue to play PvP even AFTER you have the trophies complete?
Seriously?
PvP in Defiance ranks right up there with MoH as being some of the worst ever created.

Good suggestions though.

ghost_ol3a
05-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Wait....what?
You mean that you continue to play PvP even AFTER you have the trophies complete?
Seriously?
PvP in Defiance ranks right up there with MoH as being some of the worst ever created.

Good suggestions though.

this
its a laughing stock