PDA

View Full Version : Region lock question?

frankie swift
05-29-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi to all you ark hunters,i would like to know if trion are going to sort out the region lock for this game so i can play with my usa buddies?
does anyone have any new or up to date info on if they are going to sort it out?
i am from the uk and my american friend went out and purchased defiance for the xbox 360 not knowing that the game is region locked,so now we are both waiting for trion to make it so i can play on usa servers and
vice versa.
i have sent trion a message via send feedback option, on my 360,but no reply.
thank you to all for any response to this. peace.:confused:

The Ice King
05-29-2013, 06:41 AM
Only way to get past the region lock is to make a US Account to get on the NA server that's the only way unless your friend makes a EU Account to get access to the EU server, or you can get me a princess.

frankie swift
05-29-2013, 06:48 AM
Hi ice king,thanks for your response,so does what your saying mean that i would have to pay for another gold xbox account?
if so then i would rather wait for trion to with hope sort it out,
surely there must be some new info on this from the trion peeps?otherwise i might aswell start looking for a princess for you lol.

The Ice King
05-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Unfortunately no new news about the Region Lock for Xbox 360 has been released so I assume Trion is not going to be able to do anything about it and the only way to do it is to make a new Xbox Live Gold account. I know it sucks, you can wait for Trion to sort it out but that could take months.

So you might want to look for that Princess.

frankie swift
05-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Lol,you could be right mate,i will let you know once i find her,lol.
thanks again for your reply.
The one thing i don`t understand is,the ps3 version is not region locked but the 360 one is,
so why region lock one console version only? very strange?
Oh well back to looking for your princess ha ha.

Salter
05-29-2013, 07:13 AM
You do know if you get a princess you will just be stopped again...When will you learn, leave the princesses alone!

The Ice King
05-29-2013, 07:15 AM
You do know if you get a princess you will just be stopped again...When will you learn, leave the princesses alone!

Oh darn! You'll never stop me Finn & Jake!