PDA

View Full Version : Adding mods to orange weapons.

Qmarkball
05-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Okay so I got a orange VOT frag grinder.

It has a synergy already on there.

Can I add another synergy mod to the weapon and still have it count or am i better off just adding a reload or a larger clip mod?

Any help would be appreciated.

Qmarkball
05-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Bumpppppppppp

physics
05-29-2013, 01:43 PM
what kind of synergy? just one with a (2) label or is it four?

bigguy
05-29-2013, 01:46 PM
the name of the synergy is important noone can help u without it.

Zugo
05-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Okay so I got a orange VOT frag grinder.

It has a synergy already on there.

Can I add another synergy mod to the weapon and still have it count or am i better off just adding a reload or a larger clip mod?

Any help would be appreciated.

Only one synergy per weapon.

If you have a (2) Synergy that is a gun synergy and you need a second gun with same synergy in that load out.
If you have a (4) Synergy that is a mod synergy and you need to fill the mod slots with mods of the same name.

Johnnykev
05-29-2013, 02:58 PM
the name of the synergy is important noone can help u without it.

Well Zugo sure was able to help out without knowing the name of the synergy.

cg13
05-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Only one synergy per weapon.

If you have a (2) Synergy that is a gun synergy and you need a second gun with same synergy in that load out.
If you have a (4) Synergy that is a mod synergy and you need to fill the mod slots with mods of the same name.

I'm trying to figure this out too.. Have a weapon with 4 synergy mods listed on the blank in modded weapon.. So do I. Just add regular mods to the mod slots and get those bonuses? Or do I need to find 4 mods with the IDENTICAL synergy that the guns list to make it work.

If it is the latter well may as well just give up.. I have 118 inventory slots of which 69 are mods I've been trying to pair. In other words it's not possible with such limited inventory space... And I am not spending cash on inventory slots that's a ridiculous system..

cg13
05-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Well Zugo sure was able to help out without knowing the name of the synergy.

You get him and his completely useless posts!! Hahahah

mikepaul
05-29-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm trying to figure this out too.. Have a weapon with 4 synergy mods listed on the blank in modded weapon.. So do I. Just add regular mods to the mod slots and get those bonuses? Or do I need to find 4 mods with the IDENTICAL synergy that the guns list to make it work.

If it is the latter well may as well just give up.. I have 118 inventory slots of which 69 are mods I've been trying to pair. In other words it's not possible with such limited inventory space... And I am not spending cash on inventory slots that's a ridiculous system..
The only weapons I know of that have the 4-synergy thing and mods to fill those slots are in faction vendors. What I don't know is, how many times you'll have to try buying the correct mods from that vendor until you get what you want to use. For all I know, they will sell mods that don't fit any weapons currently available, just like how some available 4-synergy weapons have no known source of those synergy mods. It's like Trion is screwing with us. Exactly like...