PDA

View Full Version : What are the best primary and secondary weapons for pve/pvp?

Kaji
05-29-2013, 10:07 AM
What do you guys think? Right now I'm using a SAW and a sniper rifle. I like the saw because it has high damage with a ton of rounds and the sniper for the long range killing ability. Is there other weapons that you guys think are better?

greatdividers
05-29-2013, 10:08 AM
What do you guys think? Right now I'm using a SAW and a sniper rifle. I like the saw because it has high damage with a ton of rounds and the sniper for the long range killing ability. Is there other weapons that you guys think are better?

PVE ground pounder + wolfhound
PVP see signature

squidgod2000
05-29-2013, 10:11 AM
PvE: Burst Saw and Burst Carbine
PvP: Infector.

Islandink
05-29-2013, 10:23 AM
A lot of people will tell you shotty and infector for pvp, but in reality it all really depends on user preference.

Strahd
05-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Honest opinion? Whatever works best for you. Highly doubt you're gonna run across another player with the exact same play style as yourself. Find what works and unleash hell.

MykeMirage
05-29-2013, 10:28 AM
A lot of people will tell you shotty and infector for pvp, but in reality it all really depends on user preference.

This. It goes based on how people game/play. There are people who are insanely good with sniper rifles, and then there are people who aren't. It can also go based on map. On Freight Yard, I like to have a BMG equipped to heal myself and others as well as a SMG or LMG. Yet on Observatory, I use a Shotgun and Infector.

Just go with what works best for you. Try everything out and determine for yourself.

Sgt Baltimore
05-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Best primary: whatever you have the highest weapon skill leveled up
Best secondary: the next highest weapon skill u have leveled up

Orbital
05-29-2013, 10:41 AM
PVE I tended to use AR/Bolt Sniper combo, LMG/Bolt or Semi Sniper would work just as well if not better. Really it depends on situation and how you want to play. I usually used a lot of cover early on, pick a few off and as they came closer switched to a better mid range weapon. The main problem with SMG and Semi-auto snipers is running out of ammo, some perks can help with that though. PVP you're going to probably want to use infectors and shotguns, maybe infectors and a sniper.

J_matt
05-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Pvp assault rifle and a wolverine or if on freight yard lock on rocket launcher for vehicles.

Pve everything at your disposal

PoLeo
05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Its really an opinion thing, but these are my favorite set ups.

PvE - Primary: VOT Tachmag Pulser. Secondary: Wolfhound.

PvP - Primary: VBI Assault Rifle. Secondary: Sawed Off.

Kronik
05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Spanner trapper and blur is all you need.

Epyon
05-29-2013, 11:35 AM
This is what I use:
PvE
-VBI TACC AR or Burst SAW
-FRC Heavy Scattergun or Wolverine

PvP
- FRC Heavy Scattergun
- VBI TACC AR or Breaker Cannon

Kaji
05-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I've only been playing since this weekend because of the 39.99 sale so I'm not very experienced yet. I'm still trying different weapon combos and I'll be trying some of the combos you guys have posted.