PDA

View Full Version : This game has the worst bugs ever..

TheShiningLily
03-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Those damn pesky bugs are like the Arachnids + Zerg + Tyranids all rolled into one terrible new form. And lets not forget all those potential forms we don't yet know of in the full release.

Valethar
03-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Those damn pesky bugs are like the Arachnids + Zerg + Tyranids all rolled into one terrible new form. And lets not forget all those potential forms we don't yet know of in the full release.

Get a shotgun. You'll be glad you did. I keep a combat shotgun on hand just so I can go on a rampage on any of them I run across. It's especially fun to shoot the little punks out of the air when they try to jump on you. :)

SETit_allABLAZE
03-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Get a shotgun. You'll be glad you did. I keep a combat shotgun on hand just so I can go on a rampage on any of them I run across. It's especially fun to shoot the little punks out of the air when they try to jump on you. :)

I was about to tell you.. its just a beta :) lmao, but yes those damn things are fast hahaha.

TheShiningLily
03-23-2013, 03:24 PM

I have two fittings so far got my ranged (Sniper + HMG) and my close (Shotgun + SMG) and they are either blue or green weapons oh so delicious carnage. I love my double barrel shotgun + overcharge I can take down a minigun or grenadier in like 3 shots or a bug warrior in like 2.