PDA

View Full Version : E3 2013!!!

TurboSquid
05-29-2013, 02:54 PM
On June 11th, E3 is going down, and Trion is going to be there. I'm expecting big news from them, like the future of Defiance and an update on End of Nations(9 months no info).

Can Microsoft convince us that the Xbox One is more than a cable box that plays games?

These are the really big things im concerned about for E3. What do you guys want to see?

DaMaJaDiZ
05-29-2013, 02:59 PM
More Cosplay and less traffic ( I work blocks away from the convention center).

IGears
05-29-2013, 03:00 PM
On June 11th, E3 is going down, and Trion is going to be there. I'm expecting big news from them, like the future of Defiance and an update on End of Nations(9 months no info).

Can Microsoft convince us that the Xbox One is more than a cable box that plays games?

These are the really big things im concerned about for E3. What do you guys want to see?

End of Nations and Archage (i believe), Defiance is a laughing stock now.. i would avoid showing it at E3 just to get some of their reputation back.

Sanguinesun
05-29-2013, 03:02 PM
A lot of job interviews will be going down too....:rolleyes:

TurboSquid
05-29-2013, 03:03 PM
More Cosplay and less traffic ( I work blocks away from the convention center).

Hahaha. Are you attending at least?

DaMaJaDiZ
05-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Hahaha. Are you attending at least?

Wasn't planning on it this year, but If I don't I know I'll regret not going.

Myll_Erik
05-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Should be fun :)

TurboSquid
05-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Should be fun :)

Hopefully. You guys at Trion better surprise us!

Daholic
05-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Hopefully. You guys at Trion better surprise us!

What do expect?

Are you surprised now with Defiance? Are you that hard up for them to piss on a plate and proclaim it Trions next big thing?

Iceberg
05-29-2013, 05:14 PM
What do expect?

Are you surprised now with Defiance? Are you that hard up for them to piss on a plate and proclaim it Trions next big thing?

We call that Content.

TurboSquid
05-29-2013, 05:24 PM
What do expect?

Well, you have failed to realize Trion has 3 other games to worry about. Get your panties out of a bunch and stop bashing Trion.

IGears
05-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Well, you have failed to realize Trion has 3 other games to worry about. Get your panties out of a bunch and stop bashing Trion.

oh yeah, I forgot WarFace.

TurboSquid
05-29-2013, 05:39 PM
oh yeah, I forgot WarFace.

Defiance
Warface
End of Nations
Arcage

Rift is complete and going strong, so its not a concern.

IGears
05-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Defiance
Warface
End of Nations
Arcage

Rift is complete and going strong, so its not a concern.

yeah, Defiance shouldn't even be a factor at E3 unless Trion is announcing a relaunch on Next-Gen. consoles

TurboSquid
05-29-2013, 06:19 PM
Knowing Trion, their might be something.

hardy83
05-29-2013, 06:28 PM
I imagine they will show off all their games.

Promoting Rifts new F2P jump and patch 2.3, with maybe 2.4/2.5 info.

Pushing Defiance now that they have more examples of the show/game crossovers and many bug improvements with 1.020.
Maybe the release of the first DLC or a release date.
Maybe PS4/One announcement? lol

Though I imagine their biggest games will be Warface and Archage.

Possibly End of Nations if that's even still in development.

zzzornbringer
05-30-2013, 12:14 AM
i would be hugely disappointed in human society if microsoft improves the xbox one's reputation by showing some games. don't you know that it's always on, always listening and potentially always watching? if this system succeeds it will affect the whole industry.

other than that i don't know what's going to happen on e3. hope trion shows some more defiance to bring some more people in.

TurboSquid
05-30-2013, 03:50 AM
What Microsoft needs to do is show off all that power that the X1 can do with games. If anyone else seen the Forza clip at the reveal, you know what I mean.

TurboSquid
06-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Bumpity bump...4 days till E3

Misfit501
06-08-2013, 09:55 AM
i would be hugely disappointed in human society if microsoft improves the xbox one's reputation by showing some games. don't you know that it's always on, always listening and potentially always watching? if this system succeeds it will affect the whole industry.

other than that i don't know what's going to happen on e3. hope trion shows some more defiance to bring some more people in.

MS already said that you can turn off Kinect if you want to.

LALLY
06-08-2013, 10:26 AM
MS already said that you can turn off Kinect if you want to.

why cant we unplug it then

Digital Soulja
06-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Are Trion definitely gunna be there then? If so, makes sense they were waiting till E3 to announce the dlc date.

I wonder if they will port it to PS4 (and that xbox1 thing), in theory I would buy it again (if we can transfer our account over) but dunno if I'll care about this game still when there will be so many good next-gen games out.

LALLY
06-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Are Trion definitely gunna be there then? If so, makes sense they were waiting till E3 to announce the dlc date.

I wonder if they will port it to PS4 (and that xbox1 thing), in theory I would buy it again (if we can transfer our account over) but dunno if I'll care about this game still when there will be so many good next-gen games out.

I think the big news will be that we can transfer are accounts over to next gen and download the game on the new systems, I cant really see them revealing a DLC at E3.that would be a bit embarraseing.

Digital Soulja
06-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I think the big news will be that we can transfer are accounts over to next gen and download the game on the new systems, I cant really see them revealing a DLC at E3.that would be a bit embarraseing.

Well yeah your right, it would have to be an announcement about next-gen ports or a new game as well. It would look a bit lame if they were just there with "look, Enter the Castithan, yay". heh

LALLY
06-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Well yeah your right, it would have to be an announcement about next-gen ports or a new game as well. It would look a bit lame if they were just there with "look, Enter the Castithan, yay". heh

yeh exactly. it would look really lame, especially for a game that a lot of people don't know about still.

GeordieReaper
06-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I want someone from Microsoft to come on stage at E3 and say "HA, gotcha its all a joke and we really do care about games and not destroying our customer base". Sadly it looks like all the rumours about Xbox one are true. I can't believe the incompetence of the Microsoft Executives who have made these moronic business decisions, what kind of research told them these measures they intend to bring in were a good idea? Is it simply consumer be damned, you'll do as your told? Actually I won't and a survey of my friends who are currently Xbox has made it very clear just how badly this could go for MS since none of them intend to go over to Xbox one.:mad:

Elric1
06-08-2013, 12:52 PM

Um something worth buying most likely. So far PS4 has my full attention til X1 gives me a reason to care about it.

Assasino
06-08-2013, 02:18 PM
The main thing at E3 for me would be the PS4.
In all honesty I am more anxious about that then any if at all Defiance news unless they announce it will be on PS4.

L3xus89
06-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Wow how funny that you guys are even having a discussion about Trion announcing DLC for Defiance at E3. Clear your mind, dig down a little deeper into Trion worlds's future. And there you have it ARCHEAGE! the new MMO game from Trion will be annouced at E3 and nope Defiance DLC isn`t even worth it to announce at such a big event.

Cavadus
06-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Wow how funny that you guys are even having a discussion about Trion announcing DLC for Defiance at E3. Clear your mind, dig down a little deeper into Trion worlds's future. And there you have it ARCHEAGE! the new MMO game from Trion will be annouced at E3 and nope Defiance DLC isn`t even worth it to announce at such a big event.

TW has already indicated (via Twitter) that some DLC info will be unveiled tomorrow at E3.

Lindrei
06-12-2013, 10:47 AM

1. Archage is not that new, it has been in Korea for a year or 2 atleast.
2. The DLC was announced yesterday(not the date mind you).

L3xus89
06-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Wow really ok my mistake. Didn`t expect them to announce a simple DLC at such an event. But appreciate you telling me they will announce info. And by info i hope to hear a release date because we all know what the dlc will be like. With the new race, chargeblade's etc.

L3xus89
06-12-2013, 10:50 AM
And the DLC was announced earlier at may the 9th by Sledgehammer70 so if they did announce the same thing again, it's not that interesting for me. I want date's.