PDA

View Full Version : So Ummmmmm.....

Turantula
05-29-2013, 07:33 PM
When are we going to be able to do back and front flips on our runners? I mean spinning is cool and all, but im ready for some flips. Shoot at least give us a barrel roll or somethin! I know im not the only one that wants this.

A s0t
05-29-2013, 07:41 PM
i did a barrel roll!! i was doing races hit a rock before the less bouncy patch

RevJynxed
05-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Yeah they patched it so we couldn't do fun stuff with the vehicles anymore. Pre-patch you could pull a nose-dive at least. Pretty asinine that they fixed THAT over that actual issues but hey, the faster they drive folks away the faster they can shut the servers down and save money right?

A s0t
05-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah they patched it so we couldn't do fun stuff with the vehicles anymore. Pre-patch you could pull a nose-dive at least. Pretty asinine that they fixed THAT over that actual issues but hey, the faster they drive folks away the faster they can shut the servers down and save money right?that's EA
/10char

Turantula
05-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I mean I would have thought they would have at least let us pull a sick wheelie on a straight away or something, geez. Trion stop killin our vehicle fun factor!

Imaru
05-29-2013, 09:30 PM
This is... Out of all of the things that do need fixing... all of the issues with the game that need adressing... you pick number 900 on the list to complain about.

I mean in all reality all I see when I look at your post is "Hey Trion, Dont bother fixing the Glitched Crystals at Arkfalls, and Dont bother working on the DLC or fixing the Game Breaking bugs that pop up once in a while... Make it so my vehicle does backflips. :)"

I mean.... Really? REALLY?

Wow if were suggesting unimportant Ideas, and it was a compitition, you just won the gold.

Defenze
05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
This is... Out of all of the things that do need fixing... all of the issues with the game that need adressing... you pick number 900 on the list to complain about.

I mean in all reality all I see when I look at your post is "Hey Trion, Dont bother fixing the Glitched Crystals at Arkfalls, and Dont bother working on the DLC or fixing the Game Breaking bugs that pop up once in a while... Make it so my vehicle does backflips. :)"

I mean.... Really? REALLY?

Wow if were suggesting unimportant Ideas, and it was a compitition, you just won the gold.

What he said ^

Turantula
05-30-2013, 02:33 AM
Wow I didn't even see my self as complaining, just a suggestion to up the fun factor since there are so many other "issues" with the game. Geez lighten tge jek up its not even that serious lol.

Turantula
05-30-2013, 02:45 AM
And thanks for my gold medal ill wear it proudly; as far as disappearing crystals it may happen 1 out of every 20 Ark falls for me, not a big deal. Everythung else is just b itching about PVP with the rest of folks and crying nerf. Im sorry if I don't legitly cry about things to appease the both of you as I dont take this game as serious as I don't know Madden or Forza. I realize Trion has a lot on their plate to deak with and im patient about it. DLC will come when it comes and most likely it wont be till next episode since sieges apparently contain "spoilers". So you go ahead and continue to whine to Trion with your "hardcore gaming issues" I'll steadily keep things on the lighter side. Oh and future reference if you don't like what I post keep it movin, and your snide remarks to yourself :)

WarDawgUk
05-30-2013, 03:57 AM
I just want a Bike and to pull awesome wheelies that last over 1km :D

Kivlov
05-30-2013, 05:26 AM
DO A BARREL ROLL!

But yeah, some flips could be cool, but there are about 100 other things I want fixed before they even imagine this.

Turantula
05-30-2013, 03:06 PM
As assanine as my post is and I know its assanine, I just made it in good fun to lighten things up. The sad thing is it has about a 1000% chance in making it in game before any legit fixes take place.