PDA

View Full Version : Replay Storyline

SpiritumLiberum
05-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Do i loose my perks, weapons, vehicles and ark salvage etc?

I am bored and i want something do to but i don't wanna loose everything.

Era
05-29-2013, 08:52 PM
No, just your progress, so areas get reset to prestoryquest states until you progress the story again. This is important for contracts like hellbugs on farms (which you can't clear until you progress the story quest to past the farm missions).

Epyon
05-29-2013, 09:02 PM
Only downside I think is losing access to Sanfran till you unlock it again

Era
05-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Only downside I think is losing access to Sanfran till you unlock it again

Do you seriously drive everywhere? Fast travel is a thing. Your fast travel points aren't reset.

Epyon
05-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Do you seriously drive everywhere? Fast travel is a thing. Your fast travel points aren't reset.

Havent reset the story. Finished it and turned into a mass murderer of everything I found infront of me. So sorry if I didnt have the full facts.

Toolatetotalk
05-29-2013, 11:00 PM
I've gone through the main mission twice now. You lose nothing. You will still have your fast travel points and you will have all your perks, ego and abilities. You will just be able to replay all the main missions and gain more exp and loot. All your side missions that you have completed will stay completed.

Yokai
05-30-2013, 05:14 AM
I've gone through the main mission twice now. You lose nothing. You will still have your fast travel points and you will have all your perks, ego and abilities. You will just be able to replay all the main missions and gain more exp and loot. All your side missions that you have completed will stay completed.

So you gain full XP per mission again? Just like on the first playthrough?

WarDawgUk
05-30-2013, 05:18 AM
You get better XP IMO and the loot is random for each mission, You also get a the bonus of a purple weapon on completion of each play through. It would suggest at least a second play through for the xp alone.

deicide
05-30-2013, 05:24 AM
Yep, I think you get better loot the next time through, I certainly did.