PDA

View Full Version : CO-OP outfits ..glitched?

Nerotic
05-29-2013, 08:59 PM
so.. I cannot change my co-op outfit PS3 user.
Anybody else having this issue?
Is this a known issue or do I need to fill myself out a fix me ticket.

Epyon
05-29-2013, 09:01 PM
so.. I cannot change my co-op outfit PS3 user.
Anybody else having this issue?
Is this a known issue or do I need to fill myself out a fix me ticket.

I thought only the PvP outfits were bugged. But then again I havent changed my outfit in weeks lol

Nerotic
05-29-2013, 09:06 PM
I thought only the PvP outfits were bugged. But then again I havent changed my outfit in weeks lol

er PvP yes.. so I have to wait.

Thank you.

Khonz
05-30-2013, 10:28 AM
Yes they are bugged i play on xbox 360 and cannot access my pvp outifts. Pisses me off i just unlocked a new one..

Dragos Drakkar
05-30-2013, 10:35 AM
The PVP outfits have been glitched and inaccessible since patch 1.02 last week. So nice of them to finally allow players to get new outfits because of Capture and Hold being back, but then leave a glitch so we can't use them.

Shtako
05-30-2013, 10:37 AM
I never saw a point to keeping them separate since they add nothing to pvp.

SpartanXXX
07-03-2013, 09:55 AM
The problem problem is that when they add new content to the game. It has a ripple effect on the game. Like a rock being thrown into a pond. This happen when I had buy the gold ark predator outfit. It glitched out my blue ark predator outfit. I paid money for it if they don't fix this and this game I will take them to court for one false advertisement once out of game and another false advertisement in game. I have told them about this more then 5 to 10 times about the outfits. All because of people in fright yard and knowing how to get out the map and exploring the game or what ever. Most of the people in pvp are newbs any way all newbs use is cloak per because of shadow strike per 30% damage when cloaked. They shotgun can't aim so they have to get point blank range to kill you, they also use deadly cascade 30% more explosives damage detonators, grenades. There are very few people that don't use cloak or a shotgun. Here is my score on fright yard with out using a shotgun, or cloak or a 3 maned vehicle. 18 kills, 3 deaths, 27 assists. I didn't use a shotgun or cloak, or over charge. And I had one orange grenade and blue and purple items. My ego is over 4,500.

Misfit501
07-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Been bugged for awhile now.

Atticus Batman
07-03-2013, 12:17 PM
I never saw a point to keeping them separate since they add nothing to pvp.

The reason they are seperate is because of the World pvps (Shadow Wars) At the moment all you have to do to realize they are in the Shadow War is notice that they are wearing an Echelon outfit. That is supposed to help keep the noncombatants from trolling the Wars.