PDA

View Full Version : Helping the Suffering

Kastiel
05-29-2013, 09:24 PM
I just couldn't do it. I did everything in my power to silence the suffering of the infected people and make their screams of pain and agony stop! Iv emptied countless rounds from my SAW and AR into there helpless bodies, I even rammed my roller over their beds but to no avail, I just couldn't make them shut the hell up. :(

Defenze
05-30-2013, 12:32 AM
ARRRRRrrrrrrrr MY HEAD IS ON FIRE...............AAAAAARRRR

Rayise
05-30-2013, 12:35 AM
LOL i saw you do the roller thing and get stuck in that city on the island, whats it called? Where the Top Notch vendor is. It was funny...you got stuck in the beds, where the green sheets hang down.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
05-30-2013, 02:26 AM
They are really annoying. Their screams are spot on though. I'll give them that. :)

Kivlov
05-30-2013, 05:31 AM
Most of my favorite hangouts are ruined by extremely loud peasants crying.

I can only really hang out at Muir now.

Hopefully they will go soon. Bloody vagrants.

bigdirty
05-30-2013, 05:33 AM
Aim for the brain and take 'em out. If they're necromorphs, stasis and aim for the limbs.

brettae101
05-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Damn those ppl who use infectors in PVP the overflow of bodies is starting to run into PVE... I hope your happy.....lol...

I was just able to log in, and wasn't aware of the sickness or any new episodic content, I went into Iron Demon Ranch to buy some mods I was at the truck by the front gate when I heard AHHH I;ve never felt like this before, I'm so sick... I got on my mic and told them next time use a condom... 20 mins later someone got on there mic and gave me a 5 min lecture about how this sickness could wipe everyone out and it wasn't a joke...blah, blah, blah... I finaly warped out of there.. the whole time i though he was talking about STD's till i logged on the forums and read there was a plague in the bay area... Ya so thats my D******** momment for the day..

brettae101
05-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Damn those ppl who use infectors in PVP the overflow of bodies is starting to run into PVE... I hope your happy.....lol...

I was just able to log in, and wasn't aware of the sickness or any new episodic content, I went into Iron Demon Ranch to buy some mods I was at the truck by the front gate when I heard AHHH I;ve never felt like this before, I'm so sick... I got on my mic and told them next time use a condom... 20 mins later someone got on there mic and gave me a 5 min lecture about how this sickness could wipe everyone out and it wasn't a joke...blah, blah, blah... I finaly warped out of there.. the whole time i though he was talking about STD's till i logged on the forums and read there was a plague in the bay area... Ya so thats my D******** momment for the day.. at least I was the last one to post lol