PDA

View Full Version : 2 months later, nothing done.

LoPhOpHoRa
05-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Yeah it's been almost 2 months now, and I basically have the same exact bugs I had from the very beginning. All these patch notes and cr** are very nice, but why does it mostly concern stuff nobody cares about or even noticed ?
Meanwhile, 80% of my pvp pursuits are still bugged, resetting kill count every match or so. I dropped the game after the 50th bug report on this matter, I keep logging in every now and then to see if there's any improvement... but nope.
Since pvp is the only end-game content, why is it still such a smoking piece of shtako ? I noticed The Docks is back, that's nice, but it still took like 50 days to fix it, how long before the rest of the pvp gets fixed ? Should I come back next year to see any real improvement ?

Yeah that wasn't a report, lock it / move it / delete it nobody cares anymore anyway.
Goodbye guys, cya in a few months if the game is still alive which i doubt.

ventuz
05-30-2013, 09:34 AM
What are you talking about? They've been fixing bugs, pvp pursuit is working for me. But what they've made bug worst is last perk unequiping itself in every single action now. (used to be just first loadout if you change gun)

The Docks? Are you talking about Dam Defense or Freight Yard?