PDA

View Full Version : We completed "In the Inner Circle II". Woooo!!!!

Saminator
05-30-2013, 10:43 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2vlmdrc.jpg

Decided to get over 30 clan members all into The Crater and just rush a bunch of Arkfalls and Shadow War games. It was quite tricky fitting everyone in as we kept ending up in different phases and weren't able to teleport to each other unless we became xbox live friends too. Other than that though, getting 30 clan members involved in something at the same point is a major accomplishment! We certainly had a lot of fun ;)

Saminator
05-30-2013, 10:59 AM
Bump for all the vehicles in one area :)

Lord Blackthorn
06-04-2013, 12:43 PM
I just saw this and I wanted to say EXCELLENT JOB.

It is way too hard to get people together on this game, so the fact that you were able to pull it off makes me tip my hat off to all of you.

Saminator
06-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks :) It did certainly take a lot of hard work getting everyone into the same world and then the same town and putting up with all of the crashes XD

duction
06-04-2013, 01:34 PM
nice going mate, we did ours last month and it was tricky, we ran through shadow wars and a major arkfall twice.

MC_ARNIE
06-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Well played :)

del72
06-04-2013, 01:42 PM
im in your clan ,,let me know if you go to do this again ,id like to finish these pursuits:D

Saminator
06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
im in your clan ,,let me know if you go to do this again ,id like to finish these pursuits:D

Will do. Since the clan is growing fast, I am planning to make an Official Facebook page for the clan, and it will include specific times that we can go ark hunting or into shadow wars and stuff.

As for doing these pursuits now, keep an eye out on clan chat, as I will often announce others to teleport to me when I'm at a major arkfall :)

LtRobbiesan
06-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Nice work!

Saminator
06-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks! :)

Majik518
06-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Only 30? Browncoats gathers 100's of members every Saturday.

KjcKiesh
06-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Nice one, I presume this is on the EU servers (says your in London), cause if so it's nice to see some activity, usually I drive round and apart from Arkfalls and Sieges everywhere's rather empty...

Calvin
06-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Our clan did this on the second or third week servers were up. What a pain the *** is what I remember about it. God dam this game needs a lobby system more then any game I've ever played for this type of pursuit. It took us most of the day to get it done due to the lack of lobby systems trying to get all the people into the same server and event. This one and the have 15 " friends online" at the same time are easily the stupidest and most annoying pursuits ever put into this game IMO.

Saminator
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Only 30? Browncoats gathers 100's of members every Saturday.

How do you manage it? When we begin to move as a group of 30, the server ends up constantly kicking half of us out due to sudden frame rate freezing

Saminator
06-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Nice one, I presume this is on the EU servers (says your in London), cause if so it's nice to see some activity, usually I drive round and apart from Arkfalls and Sieges everywhere's rather empty...

I am from London yes, also EU servers. If you're also from EU servers, fancy teaming up? :p

Our clan did this on the second or third week servers were up. What a pain the *** is what I remember about it. God dam this game needs a lobby system more then any game I've ever played for this type of pursuit. It took us most of the day to get it done due to the lack of lobby systems trying to get all the people into the same server and event. This one and the have 15 " friends online" at the same time are easily the stupidest and most annoying pursuits ever put into this game IMO.

What it definitely needs is at least the ability to teleport to any clan member without needing to be friends or in a group, that would help greatly. Though driving as such a large group kept kicking us out of the server, so i've started to just announce when I'm at a major arkfall, and clan members teleport to me then :)

Wulfgar
06-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Congratulations to you and your clan!

Rooster
06-05-2013, 12:34 AM
How do you manage it? When we begin to move as a group of 30, the server ends up constantly kicking half of us out due to sudden frame rate freezing

Congratulations on your clan pulling that off its easier said than done. To anwser your question how do we manage to pull big numbers its all luck man. As you said with just 30 the game wants to drop people. We usaully meet up and stay in one spot sometimes for over a hour till we get everyone who wants to participate. Once all are there we just wait for the next major in the area to drop then we charge by the time we reach the first crystal almost a 25% of the people get dropped. When its all said and done sadly only maybe 40 people out of the 100 are left due to being disconnected.

Majik518
06-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Congratulations on your clan pulling that off its easier said than done. To anwser your question how do we manage to pull big numbers its all luck man. As you said with just 30 the game wants to drop people. We usaully meet up and stay in one spot sometimes for over a hour till we get everyone who wants to participate. Once all are there we just wait for the next major in the area to drop then we charge by the time we reach the first crystal almost a 25% of the people get dropped. When its all said and done sadly only maybe 40 people out of the 100 are left due to being disconnected.

Still hilarious though.

Saminator
06-05-2013, 02:28 AM
I'm hoping a patch is sorted so that it doesn't disconnect clan members just because they're charging as a group, that's how clans are meant to be.