PDA

View Full Version : regional servers

skawars1983
05-30-2013, 03:05 PM
basically it sucks that I cant play with my friends in the US because of the regionalised servers.

Sanguinesun
05-30-2013, 03:46 PM
basically it sucks that I cant play with my friends in the US because of the regionalised servers.

You can.

On the first screen for Defiance that you click from the icon on your desktop, click settings, then region and select North American.

You can play there then but the only caveat is that its a new character as you cant transfer characters across regions.

Rei Oni
05-30-2013, 03:54 PM
can it be done for xbox? your instructions appear to be PC only (obviously since there is no desktop on xbox). I have a few friends who are dying to play on the NA servers so I'd love to know if there is a way to do it for xbox.

Sanguinesun
05-30-2013, 05:28 PM
can it be done for xbox? your instructions appear to be PC only (obviously since there is no desktop on xbox). I have a few friends who are dying to play on the NA servers so I'd love to know if there is a way to do it for xbox.

Appologies. Not able to be done for xbox. Blame MS for that one as they didnt want shifting around of any sort. :/