Inda Skies 01
05-30-2013, 03:05 PM
I feel terribly for you.

mbergeron
05-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Why do you feel bad for them?

Sandman UK
05-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Because we would have got better satisfaction literally burning the money rather than spending it on the pass

Inda Skies 01
05-30-2013, 03:41 PM
From what it seems, DLC is going to be very few and far in between, not to mention that the free content practically equals the paid content. I don't need a new vehicle when I can play what is implemented with each DLC.

Anderson
05-30-2013, 03:50 PM
From what it seems, DLC is going to be very few and far in between, not to mention that the free content practically equals the paid content. I don't need a new vehicle when I can play what is implemented with each DLC.

You can't play the stuff implemented in the DLC if you don't buy it.

Here, this breaks it all down:
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

conquererspledge
05-30-2013, 03:57 PM
This is sad

melkathi
05-30-2013, 04:12 PM
I feel terribly for you.

Shouldn't that read: "I feel terrible for you." ?
Terrible being the adjective, terribly being an adverb?

Just wondering as I'm not a native speaker and sometimes I do get things wrong ;)

ragnock53
05-30-2013, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=Inda Skies 01;741950]I feel terribly for

Atticus Batman
05-30-2013, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Inda Skies 01;741950]I feel terribly for

I don't get all the whiners. Traditionally MMOs only get their new dlc/expansion after it's been out for over a year. You don't see many pc players whining because they are used to it. The whiners are mostly those who play on console. As a console player that whining makes me sad because it helps the Pc players' stereotype that we are nothing but whiney, snot-nosed, bratty peasants. So stop it, grow up and learn patience!

marshy
05-30-2013, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=ragnock53;742399]

I don't get all the whiners. Traditionally MMOs only get their new dlc/expansion after it's been out for over a year. You don't see many pc players whining because they are used to it. The whiners are mostly those who play on console. As a console player that whining makes me sad because it helps the Pc players' stereotype that we are nothing but whiney, snot-nosed, bratty peasants. So stop it, grow up and learn patience!

But this isn't a traditional MMO as I keep getting told

HempDeLeon
05-30-2013, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=ragnock53;742399]

I agree w you....too many whiners. To the OP good for you for not buying the DLC (sarcasm)

Envy
05-30-2013, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=ragnock53;742399]

+1 People that have never played an mmo before yelling about something they know nothing about.

/Welcome

Wtflag
05-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Shouldn't that read: "I feel terrible for you." ?
Terrible being the adjective, terribly being an adverb?

Just wondering as I'm not a native speaker and sometimes I do get things wrong ;)

http://blog.nj.com/njv_paul_mulshine/2009/04/no_you_feel_terrible_you_merel.html

But one could also argue that "terribly" can be used to emphasise how strongly you feel about something like "I am terribly sorry".

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-30-2013, 05:01 PM

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/

Wrong, no part of the dlc will be closed off from players. Free players just wont get rewards from the missions. If you of your friends wants you to join him/her in the arena they just have to invite. Overall paid portion is lacking, but got mine as part of UE so guess I'll wait to see how this one works out

Anderson
05-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Wrong, no part of the dlc will be closed off from players. Free players just wont get rewards from the missions. If you of your friends wants you to join him/her in the arena they just have to invite. Overall paid portion is lacking, but got mine as part of UE so guess I'll wait to see how this one works out

I don't think they'll be able to do the storyline stuff though.

HempDeLeon
05-30-2013, 05:04 PM

But you can't play as a Casti if you don't buy the DLC that's one thing, I think lol.

bix
05-30-2013, 05:23 PM
To be fair, people have been feeling sorry for me since a long time before this game came out.

melkathi
05-30-2013, 05:54 PM
http://blog.nj.com/njv_paul_mulshine/2009/04/no_you_feel_terrible_you_merel.html

But one could also argue that "terribly" can be used to emphasise how strongly you feel about something like "I am terribly sorry".

That's what I thought :)

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-30-2013, 05:57 PM
I don't think they'll be able to do the storyline stuff though.

yes they will, they just won't get the rewards. they have stated many times they won't separate the player base.
as a paid player we get a race a basic lockbox with starter charge weapons access to everything without needing to be invited. maybe few other things I forgot but nothing too exciting over free content

Era
05-30-2013, 06:00 PM
yes they will, they just won't get the rewards. they have stated many times they won't separate the player base.
as a paid player we get a race a basic lockbox with starter charge weapons access to everything without needing to be invited. maybe few other things I forgot but nothing too exciting over free content

4 new weapon types aren't exciting?

Kroesis
05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
I feel terribly for you.

Thanks, but after seeing what you get for free compared with the additional paid content on dlc i'd probably get anyway, I'm happy with it.

Skeety
05-30-2013, 06:14 PM
I feel terribly for you.
Don't, please. I bought the game and the Seasons Pass at the same time, direct from Trion so they would get every penny. And since then I bought $50 of bits, of which I still have 1k just sitting there unused. Some people did much more. I did so because it was my only way to demonstrate a sincere wish for success, and my trust that they will achieve it. I did a similar thing when Rift first launched. I can afford it and much more if I so choose. That was me putting my wallet where my entertainment expectations are, what happens now is up to them - I did my part and I won't regret it.

FlippyCake
05-30-2013, 06:19 PM
How is it few and far in between? And why feel bad for them?
People have known from the get go that they were releasing 5 DLC packs. And all in this year.
So if you look at how many months are left of the year, that would equal 1 DLC every 1.2 months or so.
(I am counting May as gone already due to only having 1 day left).

1.2 months per DLC is honestly pretty fast development, depending on how intricate they are, and them being just that, DLC's they have to be. They can't be just slap something together and call it a DLC, that would be called a regular patch otherwise.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2013, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Atticus Batman;742451]

+1 People that have never played an mmo before yelling about something they know nothing about.

/Welcome

Not sure if that comment is about me or the OP, but to clarify a little, even though I prefer consoles and play mainly console games I have played several mmos on pc and I keep track of games that sound interesting.

But if you were agreeing with me then thank you.

melkathi
05-30-2013, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=Envy;742496]

Not sure if that comment is about me or the OP, but to clarify a little, even though I prefer consoles and play mainly console games I have played several mmos on pc and I keep track of games that sound interesting.

But if you were agreeing with me then thank you.

I think he is agreeing with you :)

Back on topic:
Even if they don't manage to bring out all 5 DLCs this year (and there is still quite a lot of year left), I wouldn't be all too bothered. Delays happen. I can live with a DLC being pushed to january *shrug*

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-30-2013, 07:34 PM
I feel terribly for you.
Well dont, I dont feel terrible for me. I dropped over 250 bucks on this game so far, and I feel it was money well spent. Im happy with what I know is coming with the first dlc. And theres 4 more after. Ppl like you are funny. Thanks for the laugh.: D

.....I feel sorry for you that you havent been able to enjoy this game as I have. Big deal, theres bugs. Get over it. Shyt happens.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2013, 07:37 PM
I think he is agreeing with you :)

Back on topic:
Even if they don't manage to bring out all 5 DLCs this year (and there is still quite a lot of year left), I wouldn't be all too bothered. Delays happen. I can live with a DLC being pushed to january *shrug*

Alright. Anyway I agree stuff happens. A delay is fine and I am fine with waiting for dlc. Truthfully this will be the first dlc I've paid for ever. I prefer they fix more of the bugs and give us another patch either before or with the Dlc.

IGears
05-30-2013, 07:48 PM
i will only regret it if i don't get what I paid for.

ECD Daemon
05-30-2013, 07:50 PM
I think everyone is forgetting that the content foor the season pass isn't limited to the end of this year, but a year's timframe from the release of Defiance, which was only two months ago Sunday.

Aeekto
05-30-2013, 07:57 PM

you are the one who got a lot of things wrong. if you donīt pay...
... you canīt play the new storyline (arena is not the storyline, itīs just a part of it.... you can take part of the arena if you get invited from someone who paid... you can compare it the other open world events like san quentin... story and normal mode are different).
... you canīt play the Castithan race.
... you donīt get new pursuits (including their rewards like titles, outfits, etc).
... you donīt get all the other free stuff like unique outfits, unique versions of vehicles, weapon starter packs, etc.
... as a xbox or ps user you donīt get the new trophies and achievements.

So basicly you can see the arena and kill some enemies in it (if you have a friend who paid), but you wont know why and whatīs going on there because you couldnīt play all the new storyline... and you wont even get any rewards like from pursuits (and story) for example because you donīt have any access to them :p

Anatol
05-30-2013, 09:39 PM
I bought seasson pass for 20 euros so 5 per one DLC :D perfect price for nice new content.

Shadestryke
05-31-2013, 01:21 AM
I bought the season pass simply because I enjoy this game and want them to continue adding to it.

Does this game have problems? Yes
Are Trion trying to fix said problems? Again, yes

The major problem many players seem to have is that Trion aren't fixing the problems fast enough. What they refuse to accept is that before Defiance, Trion had zero experience coding for consoles. Instead of fixing one program (as they do with Rift), they essentially need to fix 3 at the same time, while trying to keep up with episode content for those 3 programs and release DLC for them at the same time. That is a hell of a lot of work!

This is the first game ever to try to do this. I believe that they are doing the best they can at the moment, and that they will only get better with practice.

Defiance has the most potential of any game I have played in recent years, and I bought the season pass because I believe that Trion will live up to that potential if they are given enough time to do so.

CrazyBard
05-31-2013, 01:36 AM
People also forget that every other MMO ever made had the luxury of being able to push the release back by months and in some cases years. Defiance didn't have that luxury as it -had- to release with the show. Things -are- getting fixed despite peoples hate and rantings.

Hope
05-31-2013, 01:50 AM
I bought seasson pass for 20 euros so 5 per one DLC :D perfect price for nice new content.
Same, picked it up for like $23 when it was on sale at GMG, and I don't regret it one bit.

I'd rather support Trion, a developer who has the guts to try something new (game+show, 3 platforms, unique payment model for an MMO), rather than some company that tries to feed us the same stuff over and over again. :P

Judgement Dave
05-31-2013, 01:58 AM
1.2 months per DLC is honestly pretty fast development, depending on how intricate they are, and them being just that, DLC's they have to be. They can't be just slap something together and call it a DLC, that would be called a regular patch otherwise.
It's highly unlikely that they only start development on a DLC once the previous DLC ships. It may be a release schedule of every 1.2 months with the development having been done over years.

MacDeath
05-31-2013, 02:14 AM
Same, picked it up for like $23 when it was on sale at GMG, and I don't regret it one bit.

I'd rather support Trion, a developer who has the guts to try something new (game+show, 3 platforms, unique payment model for an MMO), rather than some company that tries to feed us the same stuff over and over again. :P
I'm a big supporter of Trion and Defiance. I upgraded my account to Digital Deluxe on the Trion site to be sure they got all of the money (no middle man). However, I have yet to buy the season pass. I'll just buy each DLC as they come out.

Agamenon Atreides
05-31-2013, 02:25 AM
I bought the season pass simply because I enjoy this game and want them to continue adding to it.

Does this game have problems? Yes
Are Trion trying to fix said problems? Again, yes

The major problem many players seem to have is that Trion aren't fixing the problems fast enough. What they refuse to accept is that before Defiance, Trion had zero experience coding for consoles. Instead of fixing one program (as they do with Rift), they essentially need to fix 3 at the same time, while trying to keep up with episode content for those 3 programs and release DLC for them at the same time. That is a hell of a lot of work!

This is the first game ever to try to do this. I believe that they are doing the best they can at the moment, and that they will only get better with practice.

Defiance has the most potential of any game I have played in recent years, and I bought the season pass because I believe that Trion will live up to that potential if they are given enough time to do so.

Agree with you

duction
05-31-2013, 02:39 AM
I purchase the ultimate edition for Ģ49 so I paid. Ģ4 for all the ultimate set and Ģ45 for the actual game.

Couldn't pass that offer down on amazon.

Darkane
05-31-2013, 03:28 AM
Can't wait for the DLC and will certainly be buying a season pass when it comes out.

Not sure why the OP would feel 'terribly' for people who had bought the season pass?

1) The 5 DLCs are not in any doubt.
2) Judging by the first DLC, it sounds like there's some great stuff to come.
3) You've no idea what DLC 2,3,4 and 5 have to offer!

When a project like Defiance is planned, money and resources are allocated for the DLC at the beginning of the project and contracts are signed. Season pass DLC is not dependent on game sales or performance.

People who bought the seasons pass will get all 5 DLC.

nitroz76
05-31-2013, 03:29 AM

You can't play it at all "yet".

Nicc0
05-31-2013, 03:48 AM
Dear OP,thanks for the concern but I assure you that I don't regret the decision to buy the Defiance season pass,it's a great game and it will get even better in the next months.
By the way I want to do something to reward your care about me so I suggest a great game that I'm sure you will enjoy LINK (http://www.hellokittyonline.com/),no need to thanks,you're welcome.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 03:55 AM
You guys really feel this game will stand the test of time? I'm sorry, but I fully feel this game is going to fade away, it already has begun. Major changes that people here want, will be free. Playing another race? Not necessary. Making my guy look different? Who cares. This is not content worth paying for, I don't feel like i'm missing out. Not to mention, before the additional DLC's are released, there will more than likely be a new generation of gaming, let alone a whole slew of additional games which will completely overshadow this one. If you feel paying for new pursuits and achievements is worth the money, then so be it, but I do not. I can level my player, I can still do all of the major events within the game, and still have access to all the new levels that will (presumably) become available in game. This DLC lacks. It truly does, especially in the generation of gaming and DLC we are accustomed to.

And those who defend this game, because it's a "PC like MMO", are an utter laughing stock. This game IS on console, so to attempt to compare them to PC based games would be foolish. Welcome to the world of console gaming, it's a whole new ball game, which Trion believed they could tap into, but it's been disappointing so far to say the least.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 03:58 AM
..furthermore, i'm willing to bet that the DLC will come with major complications, which will take weeks if not more to be corrected.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 04:01 AM
The core gameplay, to this day, is still having difficulties which have not been corrected. What do you think will happen each time they attempt to incorporate a brand new game play mechanic? I've given this game a chance, but the fact that there are still beyond dozens of time a day where it takes 10+ seconds to switch my gun/reload, I do not feel that Trion has warranted any further funding for content. Throwing them more money isn't going to "build the company with support" like some people are believing.

Durva360
05-31-2013, 04:07 AM
The core gameplay, to this day, is still having difficulties which have not been corrected. What do you think will happen each time they attempt to incorporate a brand new game play mechanic? I've given this game a chance, but the fact that there are still beyond dozens of time a day where it takes 10+ seconds to switch my gun/reload, I do not feel that Trion has warranted any further funding for content. Throwing them more money isn't going to "build the company with support" like some people are believing.

For a guy that took 3 posts to complain about the game you sure have a lot of Defiance related info in your forum sig XD If you don't like it move on, just because you dislike the game doesn't mean others feel the same way. To each their own.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 04:21 AM
Yes, they have been there since the servers were down for hours and unable to play. As I said, gave the game a chance, there is far too much bad for this game to succeed. Hell, they've gone as far as ASKING us to recruit our own friends to boost players, that should tell you something right there.

CrazyBard
05-31-2013, 04:28 AM
Hell, they've gone as far as ASKING us to recruit our own friends to boost players, that should tell you something right there.

Tells me they're doing the same thing every other game company does.

marshy
05-31-2013, 04:32 AM
For a guy that took 3 posts to complain about the game you sure have a lot of Defiance related info in your forum sig XD If you don't like it move on, just because you dislike the game doesn't mean others feel the same way. To each their own.

Classic fanboy= number 37. If you don't like it quit

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 04:36 AM
Whens the last time a game company has made a challenge telling it's users to get people they know to buy the game? Oh, and as far as I know, that's also not working.

marshy
05-31-2013, 04:40 AM
Whens the last time a game company has made a challenge telling it's users to get people they know to buy the game? Oh, and as far as I know, that's also not working.

Yep it's pretty sad when you have to try and get you user base to sell the game.

Kroesis
05-31-2013, 04:56 AM
Yes, they have been there since the servers were down for hours and unable to play. As I said, gave the game a chance, there is far too much bad for this game to succeed. Hell, they've gone as far as ASKING us to recruit our own friends to boost players, that should tell you something right there.

And no other games have ever done this at all, ever.

What's the bet the the OP who, unwilling to pay for more content, will complain about lack of things to do.

Agamenon Atreides
05-31-2013, 04:58 AM
I love this game, i know it have lack of content, but i love it and i spend 50€ on bits and 30€ on seasson pass and i dont care.

Same thing with Stargate Resistance even when the game got servers on US and i was on Spain with 6mb of broadband and even with only 3 maps, even bought a second account for a friend with all outfits.

If you dont like the game perfect, close the door from outside and don't back never, let us play the game and don't bother us

Rampermt
05-31-2013, 04:59 AM
Yep it's pretty sad when you have to try and get you user base to sell the game.

What is wrong with word of mouth advertisement?

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 05:05 AM
I'm a console player, I pay to play games, not to have a computer in which I can do anything else on. I pay for a subscription to play online via the Xbox 360, having full days where I cannot play a game is not only an inconvenience, but very disappointing as a gamer. I don't play PC MMO's, no need to get into the "you are inferior, we are used to this, blah, blah, blah". I don't just "get used" to not being able to do something i paid to do.

And regardless what they come out with, the gameplay will get redundant, and end up going through the process to get key codes and loot.

And word of mouth advertisement is one thing, but in the gaming industry, don't you feel it's messed up a company is so desperate that they are making it a challenge to get people you know to buy the game? That SCREAMS desperation. I don't have faith in a video game company that is that desperate.

AvdielZion
05-31-2013, 05:09 AM
Why feel sorry for them?!?

Have you ever payed for the movies and did not like the movie? or Go to a restaurant but did not really like the food.

Do you feel sorry for those people? Why is this any different?

IGears
05-31-2013, 05:15 AM
What is wrong with word of mouth advertisement?

i think it is sad just because last weekend they had a free trial for the game. Could you honestly tell someone that this game is good with all its problems?

Rampermt
05-31-2013, 05:16 AM
I'm a console player, I pay to play games, not to have a computer in which I can do anything else on. I pay for a subscription to play online via the Xbox 360, having full days where I cannot play a game is not only an inconvenience, but very disappointing as a gamer. I don't play PC MMO's, no need to get into the "you are inferior, we are used to this, blah, blah, blah". I don't just "get used" to not being able to do something i paid to do.

And regardless what they come out with, the gameplay will get redundant, and end up going through the process to get key codes and loot.

And word of mouth advertisement is one thing, but in the gaming industry, don't you feel it's messed up a company is so desperate that they are making it a challenge to get people you know to buy the game? That SCREAMS desperation. I don't have faith in a video game company that is that desperate.

So trying to reward someone for advertising for you is a bad thing? As many times as I have recommended games to others it is nice that a company wants to reward me for doing it. I play on ps3 by the way. As a season pass holder I feel sorry for you for having to pay to play online.

Schwa
05-31-2013, 05:18 AM
So trying to reward someone for advertising for you is a bad thing? As many times as I have recommended games to others it is nice that a company wants to reward me for doing it. I play on ps3 by the way. As a season pass holder I feel sorry for you for having to pay to play online.

The fact that they're rolling this out two months after launch, and with such fanfare, and after a free weekend, is not a positive sign. If they were inundated with new users without these promotional events, they wouldn't be running them.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Why feel sorry for them?!?

Have you ever payed for the movies and did not like the movie? or Go to a restaurant but did not really like the food.

Do you feel sorry for those people? Why is this any different?

Yes, I also feel sorry for those people. If someone gets bad service, or faulty quality in a bad purchase, I feel sorry for them in any instance. I'm posting on THIS forum, for specifically this game. I'm not at a Cineplex forum, or a McDonalds website. If I go to a restaurant and don't like the food, I complain. They will provide me service, a free meal or some type of compensation.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 05:22 AM
The fact that they're rolling this out two months after launch, and with such fanfare, and after a free weekend, is not a positive sign. If they were inundated with new users without these promotional events, they wouldn't be running them.

Precisely, this is a company in desperation mode. I would not pay a company that is this desperate for users, because that gives an indication that something could very well go wrong, and potentially is.

Rampermt
05-31-2013, 05:22 AM
i think it is sad just because last weekend they had a free trial for the game. Could you honestly tell someone that this game is good with all its problems?

I'll be the first to say this game has its problems but I still enjoy playing it despite those problems. I see that Trion is trying to deal with them, even though sometimes more problems are created, but they are trying. My one big thing is server disconnects.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 05:25 AM
Server disconnects are beyond annoying at this point. I'm seeing probably 5 for every 30 minutes played.

HELL MAMA
05-31-2013, 05:26 AM
could we go for just ONE DAY without crying about this game? can we find something we like just one time? i come one to find out info. to see whats new. all i see everyday is threads like this one very few people make happy threads or tell us about something good that have done.

what i really dont get is why for gods sake if you are so unhappy with this game why not get rid of it and find one you do like.i have bought many games i didnt like they wasnt for me at all. i never got on their web page and complained everyday.

i bet you all will be on the game today as well stop loging into a game you hate this much. stop ruining this forum for the ones that play the game and like it. is your life that hum drum that you have nothing more to do than cry on here all day everyday? if the founder of the ps3 reapers saw this much crap on HoldSquare.com he would hit the roof. the only complaint i have is you that flame this fourm everyday should be banned.

have a good day sir.

Schwa
05-31-2013, 05:28 AM
could we go for just ONE DAY without crying about this game? can we find something we like just one time? i come one to find out info. to see whats new. all i see everyday is threads like this one very few people make happy threads or tell us about something good that have done.

what i really dont get is why for gods sake if you are so unhappy with this game why not get rid of it and find one you do like.i have bought many games i didnt like they wasnt for me at all. i never got on their web page and complained everyday.

i bet you all will be on the game today as well stop loging into a game you hate this much. stop ruining this forum for the ones that play the game and like it. is your life that hum drum that you have nothing more to do than cry on here all day everyday? if the founder of the ps3 reapers saw this much crap on HoldSquare.com he would hit the roof. the only complaint i have is you that flame this fourm everyday should be banned.

have a good day sir.

I like some of the outfits.

Shame the game's QA can't keep up with its art department.

N3gativeCr33p
05-31-2013, 05:32 AM
To be fair, people have been feeling sorry for me since a long time before this game came out.

Bummer. Someone said this before I had a chance to.

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 05:35 AM

have a good day sir.

When did I say I was going to boycott the game, i'm saying I feel sorry for the people who continue to pour money into it. It's a forum to express opinion, both good and bad, welcome to the internet. People will stop posting negative opinions on this game for ONE DAY when there is a fluid day in game.

I'm currently unable to log into the server to play, give me a reason not to complain.

Aliens inc
05-31-2013, 06:13 AM
I feel terribly for you.

Why?

I love & enjoying in game,I ll support devs via any way;dlc,cash store ...etc...game is fun

Fiancee
05-31-2013, 06:16 AM
It was only 30 bucks, whos counting..

Misfit501
05-31-2013, 06:23 AM
Server disconnects are beyond annoying at this point. I'm seeing probably 5 for every 30 minutes played.

Never been disconnected. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Dracian
05-31-2013, 06:24 AM
To OP :

I bought the Season Pass, and I'm fine, thanks. Just a little bit annoyed by various minor bugs and by PVP unbalanceness, but not mad at all

I like some of the outfits.

Shame the game's QA can't keep up with its art department.

Quote for truth.

Facade
05-31-2013, 06:38 AM
Honestly it's not the first time I was burned by purchasing one. I also probably would have got more satisfaction wiping my *** with the $50 than blowing it on MW3's pass.

HELL MAMA
05-31-2013, 06:40 AM
all im saying is it gets old seeing these threads everyday. if you have a problem with the game contact support,if you have a issue with psn or your console contact sony,if you have an issue with your internet contact your ip. if you hate defiance trade it off for another game.

this game is what it is bugs,disconnects and all. will it be better in time i do believe it will, but for now this is how it is. if you think you can make the game better apply for a job with trion. but gripping everyday just makes things worse and makes more people give up.

well i have had my say and thats all im going to add to this. im now going to log into defiance and enjoy my game.

The Grayson
05-31-2013, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE=ragnock53;742399]

/Signed.............

The Grayson
05-31-2013, 06:59 AM
all im saying is it gets old seeing these threads everyday. if you have a problem with the game contact support,if you have a issue with psn or your console contact sony,if you have an issue with your internet contact your ip. if you hate defiance trade it off for another game.

this game is what it is bugs,disconnects and all. will it be better in time i do believe it will, but for now this is how it is. if you think you can make the game better apply for a job with trion. but gripping everyday just makes things worse and makes more people give up.

well i have had my say and thats all im going to add to this. im now going to log into defiance and enjoy my game.

/Double signed

Inda Skies 01
05-31-2013, 07:31 AM
Turn of events, I work for Trion already.

MaxSterling
05-31-2013, 08:08 AM
I feel more sorry for the people in this thread that can't correct their posts with misquotes...

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 08:11 AM
I feel terribly for you.

Don't feel terrible for me, i got money in the bank. You could too, get out there and be someone!

ColinMurphy09
05-31-2013, 09:31 AM
Oh no i feel so stupid for supporting a game i love.

it really dont matter.

if you like this game then paying a little back is not a bad thing they can use money made to add even more great content

bakon2
05-31-2013, 09:38 AM

Nice :cool:

3rdpig
05-31-2013, 09:58 AM
I didn't buy the season's pass but I'll buy the DLC when it comes out. Why not? It's not like 10 bucks is going to make or break me, I gave that much to some dude on the street the other day who claimed he was out of work, out of gas for his car and had nothing to eat. When I told my GF she said "Dumbass, he probably bought 5 bottles of cheap wine and drank himself to death", my response was "Bleach for the gene pool".

Tyger
05-31-2013, 10:02 AM
I plan on buying the season pass tonight when I get online. I earn more than a college grad spot welded to their parents couch in the basement, soo I figure it'll help the game along in the long run. I feel terrible for those that come here for the attention that they obviously don't get at home/work/school/whatevs. :P

fmarin83
05-31-2013, 10:26 AM
..furthermore, i'm willing to bet that the DLC will come with major complications, which will take weeks if not more to be corrected.

You should give stock advice and make millions, apparently you can see into the future

DaMaJaDiZ
05-31-2013, 10:57 AM

That's pretty much it for me. From day one I couldn't in any good conscience recommend anyone that I know spend their cash on this. At least not without being completely informed about the ups and the downs. I'm not willing to trade the earned good trust and currency that I've gained with my friends and those that look to me for an honest objective opinion. I don't regret my purchase at all. In fact, I did it twice. But I'm drawing the line somewhere between willfully contributing towards the future of this game, and being taken for a ride by the game, if that makes any sense.

KeevanSixx
05-31-2013, 11:38 AM
meh, got it with the UE along with the bag and the hellbug statue....i'm contented.....especially after i grabbed one of my little anklebiters hello kitty figures and stuffed it into it's mouth.....now i just chuckle as i pass by it each day.